• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom (MultI-Fandom RP) Smash Brotherhood

Otakubeats said:
Zane sighed. "Why not look at the bulletin board...."
"Brilliant idea," Seth said dryly, spamming commands into the screen, then gives up, "That's probably not where the bulletin is..."

He then looks around, spots the bulletin, then stares at it for a very long while, trying to find a good mission, "What do you think, Lucario--I mean Zane? Defeating Fox and Falco? Beating up Koopas because we don't know what to do in life? Sword fight Meta Knight? Break the face off of the Wii Fit Trainer?" He raises his eyebrows at this, "The Wii Fit Trainer doesn't have eye colour."

@sgtmickey

Otakubeats said:
Zane smacked a paw on his head. "Saying things like that can get you in hot water. Let me look..." Zane ripped off a note. "Alright. Some of Bowser's kids have gotten into dreamland through a warp. We need to stop them before they pretty much kill everything."
"Better hot water than freezing cold water," Seth said, "But that does sound good enough for a mission." He absently creates a mindblade and spins it on his finger before catching it in his hand and dropping it.

((Does sgtmickey control Dark Pit and Shadow the Hedgehog or can we take the liberty to control them?))

@sgtmickey @Otakubeats

Last edited by a moderator:
Hitomi said:
no slide

tumblr_lo8sgpBK9m1qbvovho1_500.gif

OOC

Wow, am i late ! Sorry about that.

5ffb5776f0058151e0f4226be0ad13a6a4d15a12_hq.gif

Status

She is currently happy.

3098227151_1_3_tTG49nUI.gif

Other Information

As Hitomi's heart gets stronger over time, her feats will become more and more greater. Now she noticed Maleficient, and can sense Darkness offically.

"hhmm... i suppose i am really new here.... my name is miles edgeworth, prosecutor at law" he said as he bowed, he usually does this to strangers to show respect... but not to necessarily all

edgeworth-bow-and-stand_zps6bca2459.gif

Hitomi said:

tumblr_npjk3dQfN31ra1qr3o1_500.gif

Hitomi was walking back to the Smash Brotherhood after her successful mission. She did not necessarily know whether or not doing a solo mission was the best idea. Maybe Mickey & them would be mad if she decided to go solo. It was not because she hated people, it was not definitely that. She is just an anti-social girl who essentially is not usually the sociable type unless necessary. As she was walking in, she noticed several people. One was a lawyer, who she did not know, one was Link, and the other she also did not recognize. Slowly walking up to them, She asked this as she advanced : " Umm...May i as who are you all ? " She said nervously, wondering how they would react.

OOC

Wow, am i late ! Sorry about that.

Status

She is currently happy.

Other Information

As Hitomi's heart gets stronger over time, her feats will become more and more greater. Now she noticed Maleficient, and can sense Darkness offically.

(SO MUCH EFFORT FOR ONE POST ;W; I'M SO TOUCHED!!!!!!!)

It wasn't long for a very cute frog with a yellow hat with floppy things on the side to grab Hitomi's skirt and tug at it softly. The little guy prodded at her legs softly and made a cute ribbit sound!

two_frogs_by_lanier_sama-d4g1ofa.png

" Greetings human! It is I, the mighty Keroro! I'm here to ask if you'd like to help me out on a mission on my own planet! "

sgtmickey said:
(SO MUCH EFFORT FOR ONE POST ;W; I'M SO TOUCHED!!!!!!!)
It wasn't long for a very cute frog with a yellow hat with floppy things on the side to grab Hitomi's skirt and tug at it softly. The little guy prodded at her legs softly and made a cute ribbit sound!

two_frogs_by_lanier_sama-d4g1ofa.png

" Greetings human! It is I, the mighty Keroro! I'm here to ask if you'd like to help me out on a mission on my own planet! "
"..... the day can't seem to get any weirder can it?" he asks while his eyes closed and he crossed his arms

(every rp she uses that same layout i think xD )

latest

Salex said:
"hhmm... i suppose i am really new here.... my name is miles edgeworth, prosecutor at law" he said as he bowed, he usually does this to strangers to show respect... but not to necessarily all
edgeworth-bow-and-stand_zps6bca2459.gif
@Hitomi

tumblr_nxh0a2kpmw1sfhbpeo9_500.gif

Hitomi nodded to the adventurer and protector known as Link, and said: " You may not know it, but i do know you. " She said, before wandering off. After a while, she stayed unmoving in a certain location. Hitomi was being silent for the majority of the time here, until something touched her skirt. She gasped lightly at the act, wondering who could have touched it. Looking at the small amphibian in front of her, it would only make sense that since he was the closest aorund, it was his doing. She gently rubbed the small amphibians's head, just smiled. She nodded to the lawyer, bowing in respect, but did not show any signs of smiling, but looked quite sad as a matter of fact. something she saw within the Ape World freaked her out

OOC

Plot twist ! Yeah !

Status

Sad from how the apes were doing to others, and how cruel humanity can be.

Other Information

Shina is Hitomi's Inner Self, though she has not made an appearance yet.

Hitomi said:

Hitomi nodded to the adventurer and protector known as Link, and said: " You may not know it, but i do know you. " She said, before wandering off. After a while, she stayed unmoving in a certain location. Hitomi was being silent for the majority of the time here, until something touched her skirt. She gasped lightly at the act, wondering who could have touched it. Looking at the small amphibian in front of her, it would only make sense that since he was the closest aorund, it was his doing. She gently rubbed the small amphibians's head, just smiled. She nodded to the lawyer, bowing in respect, but did not show any signs of smiling, but looked quite sad as a matter of fact. something she saw within the Ape World freaked her out

OOC

Plot twist ! Yeah !

Status

Other Information

he looked at how the girl isn't smiling... that was quite normal to him, but in this world it's unnatural, everyone else is smiling quite happily except her "hhhmm..." he think as he tapped the site of his forehead

latest

"something is quite bothering you isn't it.... i think it's something you saw" he said still with his deep voice and his cold tone while his eyes is closed and his arms crossed

latest

@Hitomi

Hitomi nodded to the lawyer in question as his reply about her current status was exact. She spoke then, but it was much softer than she normally spoke: " You are...accurate. I've seen an variety of things, some things most wouldn't even imagine . But what i saw during my solo adventure on the Planet of the Apes, scarred me much worse than i..expected. " She said, wondeing if Caesar and his newly acquired family was going to be okay.

OOC

Plot twist ! Yeah !

Status

Other Information

"I understand as well, as a prosecutor i've seen how many humans do indescribeable things for power, reputation... to fill their lust for greed... but the choice is now ours" he said, he then stared dead on into hitomi's eyes "will we stand by and see those horrors take place and continue to happen...... or will we fight? Find the light of justice in the darkness of crime? That is something i leave you too answer for yourself" he said breaking the stare. He then speaks to mario "assign me to a mission, i may have no powers but i shall help in any way possible" he said

Salex said:
"I understand as well, as a prosecutor i've seen how many humans do indescribeable things for power, reputation... to fill their lust for greed... but the choice is now ours" he said, he then stared dead on into hitomi's eyes "will we stand by and see those horrors take place and continue to happen...... or will we fight? Find the light of justice in the darkness of crime? That is something i leave you too answer for yourself" he said breaking the stare. He then speaks to mario "assign me to a mission, i may have no powers but i shall help in any way possible" he said
@Hitomi @sgtmickey

Hitomi nodded to the lawyer . She usually didn't speak very long, because she thinks people do not like her voice. She continued to listen for a second, before saying: " Human nature is power. It isn't how we get it that matters to them, it is how they use it. I would rather use that power to give others a chance they have never gotten, rather than using it on a person who doesn't deserve it...me. " She said, a smile not appearing, but cheerishing the lawyer's words.

OOC

Interesting perspective on Humanity...

Status

Still sad, but better thanks to Miles.

Other Information

As you can tell, hitomi values others well being than her own, and is really sensitive about her own self. Don't bring it up.

Hitomi said:

Hitomi nodded to the lawyer . She usually didn't speak very long, because she thinks people do not like her voice. She continued to listen for a second, before saying: " Human nature is power. It isn't how we get it that matters to them, it is how they use it. I would rather use that power to give others a chance they have never gotten, rather than using it on a person who doesn't deserve it...me. " She said, a smile not appearing, but cheerishing the lawyer's words.

OOC

Interesting perspective on Humanity...

Status

Still sad, but better thanks to Miles.

Other Information

As you can tell, hitomi values others well being than her own, and is really sensitive about her own self. Don't bring it up.

"human nature isn't powerful by itself or is power... but it is what makes us powerful, it is what separates us from the rest: because we have altruism... because we are smart enough to find an exit when there is only an entrance, because we can find... the truth" he said

@Hitomi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back