• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom (MultI-Fandom RP) Smash Brotherhood

sgtmickey said:
" Well we're forced to use force to shut them down in any way other than straight up killing them or dismemberments, or any major impalements. "
he would sit there... thinking... he was tapping the side of his forehead "who or what is the main law force here, what form of court system does it use here, what system of government is in this planet... unless these questions are answered, i cannot declare that your form of justice really is justice" he said while still closing his eyes

@sgtmickey

sgtmickey said:
" yep, there's your new party member! " Dark Pit dusted himself off from the teleporter residue as he took a deep breath as he looked at Seth, " Well alright what did he bring me here for anyway? "
((I assume you'll control Dark Pit?))

Seth knew about Dark Pit's almost forced neutrality between good and evil and decided that his style might suit him as a teammate. Replying to Dark Pit's question, Seth says, "Sorry if I disrupted you in whatever you were doing. I wanted to make an offer: Could we team up? I know you are some sort of neutral person, and I do know a bit of history on how you teamed with Pit, the so-called, 'fake you'," Seth says this with a smile, a twinkle in his blue eyes, "And I am also a neutral person, so I thought it would be useful if we worked together, lend each other a hand when we both need it."

Seth turned quickly back to Mario momentarily, an expression of regret on his face, "Sorry. I know you, Mario, are probably a person of good. But I've never took any sides."

He turns back to Dark Pit. "So what do you say?"

Donder172 said:
Mizelia stood up and looked around, looking around to see if there was any way back to the Smash HQ. If she could go back she could maybe set up a small medical bay. She did notice she had enough equipment to set up a small one, she just needed furniture and a room.
@sgtmickey
This prompted Chibi Robot to walk up to Mizelia making small tapping noises against the hard metal floor as he waved at her, " Do you need any additional assistance in creating a larger medical room for Jedi? "

Salex said:
he would sit there... thinking... he was tapping the side of his forehead "who or what is the main law force here, what form of court system does it use here, what system of government is in this planet... unless these questions are answered, i cannot declare that your form of justice really is justice" he said while still closing his eyes
@sgtmickey
" Well we go on a multi dimensional level so we go based off of the American judicial system. " said Mario staring at Miles a bit confused on why he'd ask for all the technicals, usually people just want to go on missions.

sgtmickey said:
" Well we go on a multi dimensional level so we go based off of the American judicial system. " said Mario staring at Miles a bit confused on why he'd ask for all the technicals, usually people just want to go on missions.
suddenly, without warning, he spurted out

latest

"if you did state "multi-dimensional"... would the american judicial system be out of context? america is just one tiny nation in the earth which is just one small planet in a big universe which is also in huge multiverses but also are in gigantic multi-dimensions..... so why pick a judicial system from a seemingly outdated and tiny country that is quite irrelevant to the multiverse?" he asks

Salex said:
latest

"if you did state "multi-dimensional"... would the american judicial system be out of context? america is just one tiny nation in the earth which is just one small planet in a big universe which is also in huge multiverses but also are in gigantic multi-dimensions..... so why pick a judicial system from a seemingly outdated and tiny country that is quite irrelevant to the multiverse?" he asks
@sgtmickey

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]((I assume you'll control Dark Pit?))
Seth knew about Dark Pit's almost forced neutrality between good and evil and decided that his style might suit him as a teammate. Replying to Dark Pit's question, Seth says, "Sorry if I disrupted you in whatever you were doing. I wanted to make an offer: Could we team up? I know you are some sort of neutral person, and I do know a bit of history on how you teamed with Pit, the so-called, 'fake you'," Seth says this with a smile, a twinkle in his blue eyes, "And I am also a neutral person, so I thought it would be useful if we worked together, lend each other a hand when we both need it."

Seth turned quickly back to Mario momentarily, an expression of regret on his face, "Sorry. I know you, Mario, are probably a person of good. But I've never took any sides."

He turns back to Dark Pit. "So what do you say?"

[/QUOTE]
Dark Pit sneered and then put his hand on the keyboard, " I'll team up with you...but what's a team? We're just a duo if it's just us and that's no fun...what's a few other anti-heroes I worked with while I was here...? Here we go, these are my people! This one is Venom! Real crazy! He can wrap his slime on you and there's no going back. This one is Deadpool, kind of reminds me of my more talky brother but he's ACTUALLY funny so I give him a pass, this is Shadow the Hedgehog, I dare say I might have stolen his shtick by calling my light counterpart a faker even though I came after him... I worked with these three, which one would you not mind bringing with us? "

Salex said:
latest

" You'd be surprised how many of the people we have here come from America despite being from different dimensions, we all settled upon it as a group, so far there hasn't been any major qualms and we've reformed many villains this way. " the Joker was running around with Mr.Game & Watch following him, they both walked onto a teleporter to do a mission.

sgtmickey said:
Dark Pit sneered and then put his hand on the keyboard, " I'll team up with you...but what's a team? We're just a duo if it's just us and that's no fun...what's a few other anti-heroes I worked with while I was here...? Here we go, these are my people! This one is Venom! Real crazy! He can wrap his slime on you and there's no going back. This one is Deadpool, kind of reminds me of my more talky brother but he's ACTUALLY funny so I give him a pass, this is Shadow the Hedgehog, I dare say I might have stolen his shtick by calling my light counterpart a faker even though I came after him... I worked with these three, which one would you not mind bringing with us? "
Seth shrugged, "I would be saying right now, 'I don't really care', but that's far from the truth. No offense meant, but both Venom and Deadpool give me the creeps. I wouldn't mind Shadow though."

sgtmickey said:
" You'd be surprised how many of the people we have here come from America despite being from different dimensions, we all settled upon it as a group, so far there hasn't been any major qualms and we've reformed many villains this way. " the Joker was running around with Mr.Game & Watch following him, they both walked onto a teleporter to do a mission.
"hmm.... well, as you can see... im a prosecutor, i have no powers nor skill in fighting, i can only prosecute in the attendance of the court of law" he said

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]Seth shrugged, "I would be saying right now, 'I don't really care', but that's far from the truth. No offense meant, but both Venom and Deadpool give me the creeps. I wouldn't mind Shadow though."

[/QUOTE]
The computer made a ding sound. Another person had completed a mission and was available for teams.

Otakubeats said:
The computer made a ding sound. Another person had completed a mission and was available for teams.
Before Dark Pit can do anything, Seth nudges his lightly, then looks at the screen, "Some Pokemon..." he looks questioningly at Dark Pit, "I suppose it isn't your doing. Do you want to team with this..." he stares at the screen, typing a few random commands, "Lucario?"

@sgtmickey

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]Seth shrugged, "I would be saying right now, 'I don't really care', but that's far from the truth. No offense meant, but both Venom and Deadpool give me the creeps. I wouldn't mind Shadow though."

[/QUOTE]
Shadow appeared next to them and said, " Alright, this better be good Pitoo...who's this? " Dark Pit sighed at the mention of his embarrasing nickname, " A new friend is all, but sure let's grab Lucario, he's been here longer than I have. "

Salex said:
"hmm.... well, as you can see... im a prosecutor, i have no powers nor skill in fighting, i can only prosecute in the attendance of the court of law" he said
" We have the potential chamber that grants you powers if you don't have any "

sgtmickey said:
Shadow appeared next to them and said, " Alright, this better be good Pitoo...who's this? " Dark Pit sighed at the mention of his embarrasing nickname, " A new friend is all, but sure let's grab Lucario, he's been here longer than I have. "
Seth makes a choking noise, almost concealing his laughter of Dark Pit's nickname, "Pitoo?" he asked to Shadow, "That's how you call him?" he smiled, then types in the command to teleport Lucario here.

@Otakubeats

sgtmickey said:
" We have the potential chamber that grants you powers if you don't have any "
"i stated this before: i am a prosecutor... not a fighter, i battle in the court of law, not in the field of battle... but i shall come in a mission if needed, i can assist in great lenghts with my logical thinking... most fighters think brashly with no tactical decisions..." he said

@Otakubeats[/URL]
" No, that's not at ALL what my name is my name is right Shadow? " Dark Pit grabbed Lucario, " Hurry up you animal were going on a mission. " he said as he dragged them to the teleporter hoping Seth would forget about this whole Pitoo thing.

Salex said:
"i stated this before: i am a prosecutor... not a fighter, i battle in the court of law, not in the field of battle... but i shall come in a mission if needed, i can assist in great lenghts with my logical thinking... most fighters think brashly with no tactical decisions..." he said
" That's good, you'd be best suited for helping our more manic members such as Deadpool or something, you just need a strong robot with you to carry out your actions. "

sgtmickey said:
" No, that's not at ALL what my name is my name is right Shadow? " Dark Pit grabbed Lucario, " Hurry up you animal were going on a mission. " he said as he dragged them to the teleporter hoping Seth would forget about this whole Pitoo thing.
" That's good, you'd be best suited for helping our more manic members such as Deadpool or something, you just need a strong robot with you to carry out your actions. "
Lucario backhanded Dark pit. "hands off you chicken. I'm not typical animal. Nd if you need to know, my full name is Zane. Not just Lucario."

Otakubeats said:
Lucario backhanded Dark pit. "hands off you chicken. I'm not typical animal. Nd if you need to know, my full name is Zane. Not just Lucario."
Shadow the Hedgehog blinked and glanced away, " Technically you're an animal, I mean I am too but whatever... " Dark Pit was seriously getting shafted today as he rubbed the cheek where he was smacked, " Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. "

sgtmickey said:
"r-r-robots.... i don't need such useless machinery" he said as he then opened his eyes "is there a way that i can contact my own dimension?" he asks

sgtmickey said:
Shadow the Hedgehog blinked and glanced away, " Technically you're an animal, I mean I am too but whatever... " Dark Pit was seriously getting shafted today as he rubbed the cheek where he was smacked, " Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. "
Otakubeats said:
"What have we done..." Seth asked to nobody in particular, a happy expression on his face, "Lets get going before we break into a free-for-all brawl or something."

sgtmickey said:
This prompted Chibi Robot to walk up to Mizelia making small tapping noises against the hard metal floor as he waved at her, " Do you need any additional assistance in creating a larger medical room for Jedi? "
Mizelia blinked towards the droid "Well, first I need to find a room. I don't mind a small or big one. I can still work with a room that has the minimum requiremens for a medical bay. But before that, I need to find a way back to the base."

Salex said:
"r-r-robots.... i don't need such useless machinery" he said as he then opened his eyes "is there a way that i can contact my own dimension?" he asks
" Just enter the name of it in that keyboard and the teleporter'll take you there :3 "

Donder172 said:
Mizelia blinked towards the droid "Well, first I need to find a room. I don't mind a small or big one. I can still work with a room that has the minimum requiremens for a medical bay. But before that, I need to find a way back to the base."
The small little robot guided her to a teleporter and brought her back to the base, he passed a few guys while holding her hand until finally getting her to her very own room with a Rebel Symbol painted on the wall, a few medical droids were already waiting for her!

sgtmickey said:
" Just enter the name of it in that keyboard and the teleporter'll take you there :3 "
"no... if they find out about this multi dimensional plain, information would leak to the public and riots would start... any phones?" he asks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back