• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom (MultI-Fandom RP) Smash Brotherhood

Salex said:
he looked at the man in confusion.... he rarely handshaked anyone, so he wouldnt even shake a stranger's hands who he didnt know fully yet. he then looks to the base "hhmm... i did, i thought it was fake... so you are real?" he asks still calm, he was thinking in his brain using logic to think how to get back to the prosecutor buulding or even contact anyone, even gumshoe would do
@Otakubeats

Otakubeats said:
Link sighed. "Yes I'm real. Before you say anything, I'm no elf. I'm a Hylian."
"hhmmm... well logically, this means i am not in my own universe... apparently we are in a place where world collides, where do you suggest we travel next" he said still calm. he close his eyes and taps his temple with his right hand and tries to think clearly

latest

Salex said:
"hhmmm... well logically, this means i am not in my own universe... apparently we are in a place where world collides, where do you suggest we travel next" he said still calm. he close his eyes and taps his temple with his right hand and tries to think clearly
latest
"I was about to leave on a mission. You could talk to Mario if you'd like. He's inside."

Light brown (Act two)

*light brown pulls the fire alarm to get everyone outside*

*then light brown sneaks out to the portal room

light brown:"Hey Ryuk i will give you a full bag of apples if you destroy the portal i enter":"Ryuk you got yourself a deal light"

*Light enter Mario dimension*

the smash brotherhood base

*Ryuk destroy portal*:Ryuk "hey where are my apples":Ryuk screams

"hey people light brown enter a portal and broken it"

everyone get back inside because it was a false alarm and hear Ryuk screaming*

Mario dimension

Koopa keep

two Goomba see light brown

Goomba:"Halt why do you want to get into Koopa Keep:Light brown i want to see your leader i have a way to beat your leader enemy

Goomba"you talking about our king Bowser":Light i would like to help your king Bowser beat his enemy.

Goomba"come this way"*goomba leads Light brown to Bowser

Bowser"Goomba why did you have to bring this human"

Light brown*writes Bowser name in death note*

details death(suicide)

Bowser will give his kingdom to light brown

and order any heirs to be killed off

:Light brown: hello Bowser my name is light brown:Bowser i order light brown to be my heir and all of my blood to be killed

Goomba:yes my king: Bowser then jumps off the castle into the valley killing himself:light brown is now crowned king of Koopa keep

Light brown"as my first order i say that all coins are to be gather to the keep and put defense on the border"

Rayischo said:
Shu sighed. "Alright... but where should I help? I'm still a bit confused. I need to know what I have to do..." he smiled. "Well you could give me a mission or something. Send me anywhere where help is needed right now.
" Well... I guess helping out DreamLand wouldn't hurt, remember the bulletin is a party member dispensing machine so don't be afraid to use it. " said Mario as he was setting the coordinates for the teleporter, waiting for what Shu would do next.

sgtmickey said:
" Well... I guess helping out DreamLand wouldn't hurt, remember the bulletin is a party member dispensing machine so don't be afraid to use it. " said Mario as he was setting the coordinates for the teleporter, waiting for what Shu would do next.
"Dreamland?" Shu looks confused again. "Bulletin? What?" Shu looks now very confused. "You can't just tell me to do things when I don't even know what these things are! Could I first get an explanation? What's Dreamland?"

Mario walked towards Link and then took a glance at the man in the fancy red attire, it was none other than Miles Edgeworth. " Why hello there! " said Mario as he looked up at the man and introduced himself, " Yes, I am the head of this organization, if you have any additonal questions feel free to ask them. "

Rayischo said:
"Dreamland?" Shu looks confused again. "Bulletin? What?" Shu looks now very confused. "You can't just tell me to do things when I don't even know what these things are! Could I first get an explanation? What's Dreamland?"
Mario leaned against the wall and tossed the circuit board to the side as he took a deep breath, " Dreamland is one of our easiest dimensions to protect, the villains there are not that tough so that's why you're starting off there. It's a magical dimension, a lot of the guys there look round I guess. The bulletin is right over there to your right, it has a keyboard so look up a friend and they'll show up to help you. Anything else? "

sgtmickey said:
Mario leaned against the wall and tossed the circuit board to the side as he took a deep breath, " Dreamland is one of our easiest dimensions to protect, the villains there are not that tough so that's why you're starting off there. It's a magical dimension, a lot of the guys there look round I guess. The bulletin is right over there to your right, it has a keyboard so look up a friend and they'll show up to help you. Anything else? "
Shu sighed. "Starting easy, huh?" He smiles. "No. I don't have any more questions! Send me to this... Dream... Thing..."

Rayischo said:
Shu sighed. "Starting easy, huh?" He smiles. "No. I don't have any more questions! Send me to this... Dream... Thing..."
He sent him over and he was greeted with a bearded man looking extremely out of place smoking as he leaned against a block made of what looked like to be stars

sgtmickey said:
He sent him over and he was greeted with a bearded man looking extremely out of place smoking as he leaned against a block made of what looked like to be stars
Shu looks at the bearded guy for a while after scratching his head and looking around. He then turned his head to the guy again. "Well... who are you?"

Rayischo said:
Shu looks at the bearded guy for a while after scratching his head and looking around. He then turned his head to the guy again. "Well... who are you?"
" That's classified, but in the interest of us working together, you can call me Snake. " He tossed his cig to the side as he cocked a gun and walked along the path kicking a small round creature out of the way.

sgtmickey said:
" That's classified, but in the interest of us working together, you can call me Snake. " He tossed his cig to the side as he cocked a gun and walked along the path kicking a small round creature out of the way.
"W-working together?" Shu looks a little bit confused and followed the guy who seems to be called Snake.

Rayischo said:
"W-working together?" Shu looks a little bit confused and followed the guy who seems to be called Snake.
Snake nodded as he raises an eyebrow, " Yeah, you're gonna help me knab Dedede, he still never got back to us yet so I think it's pretty obvious we gotta drag him back to the base. "

sgtmickey said:
Snake nodded as he raises an eyebrow, " Yeah, you're gonna help me knab Dedede, he still never got back to us yet so I think it's pretty obvious we gotta drag him back to the base. "
"Who the hell is Dedede now...?" Shu asks and looks somewhat confused but serious. He really doesn't know anything. He is still thinking about the unbelievable fact that he was teleported into another World. No Mage was able to do that in his world.

sgtmickey said:
Link looked at Mario. "Want me to go make sure Snake doesn't kill him?" Putting a newbie with someone edgy like snake..yea. Not a smart decision.

Rayischo said:
"Who the hell is Dedede now...?" Shu asks and looks somewhat confused but serious. He really doesn't know anything. He is still thinking about the unbelievable fact that he was teleported into another World. No Mage was able to do that in his world.
" Well, he's pretty hard to miss, he's a huge penguin looking thing that wears king's robe. Trust me, ya think this sounds weird to you, I come from a dimension without of this magic broo ha ha so don't be too surprised if everything looks like a damn fairy tale. " he walked around the sunny fields with happy little creatures prancing about

sgtmickey said:
" Well, he's pretty hard to miss, he's a huge penguin looking thing that wears king's robe. Trust me, ya think this sounds weird to you, I come from a dimension without of this magic broo ha ha so don't be too surprised if everything looks like a damn fairy tale. " he walked around the sunny fields with happy little creatures prancing about
"What... the actual..." Shu sighed. "OK..."

Rayischo said:
"What... the actual..." Shu sighed. "OK..."
Snake walked around past a few odd creatures before stumbling across a large tree, " Have you ever killed a tree before? "

sgtmickey said:
Snake walked around past a few odd creatures before stumbling across a large tree, " Have you ever killed a tree before? "
Shu followed Snake, seeing many weird things. As he asked him if he killed a tree before, he sighed. "Well... no... why should I kill a tree?"

sgtmickey said:
Mario walked towards Link and then took a glance at the man in the fancy red attire, it was none other than Miles Edgeworth. " Why hello there! " said Mario as he looked up at the man and introduced himself, " Yes, I am the head of this organization, if you have any additonal questions feel free to ask them. "
he then walked to mario and said in his natural, gut wrenching deep voice "my question is.... where am i" he asked

Salex said:
he then walked to mario and said in his natural, gut wrenching deep voice "my question is.... where am i" he asked
" The Smash Brotherhood Base of course, you signed the contract, think of this as a junction point between dimensions where anyone can mingle with their friends from other places. "

Rayischo said:
Shu followed Snake, seeing many weird things. As he asked him if he killed a tree before, he sighed. "Well... no... why should I kill a tree?"
" You better start getting good at it because this one's alive. " It sprang to life and began waving it's branches around as he tossed giant apples and worms with sharp teeth at us

Users who are viewing this thread

Back