• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom (MultI-Fandom RP) Smash Brotherhood

In this world, Seth would never know what was going on.

Sure, he originated in a world where people were experts on travelling through realms, but this place seems... new. As he walked, Seth took out an envelope, one which he wasn't sure if he should open, due to a strange symbol that kept the envelope closed, like a screwed up cross-like thing.

((Can someone fill me in on what's happening??))

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]In this world, Seth would never know what was going on.
Sure, he originated in a world where people were experts on travelling through realms, but this place seems... new. As he walked, Seth took out an envelope, one which he wasn't sure if he should open, due to a strange symbol that kept the envelope closed, like a screwed up cross-like thing.

((Can someone fill me in on what's happening??))

[/QUOTE]
Mario was kind of exhausted from explaining all the time but he ran up to this new Seth character, " If you have any questions just ask them! "

sgtmickey said:
Mario was kind of exhausted from explaining all the time but he ran up to this new Seth character, " If you have any questions just ask them! "
"Sure," Seth replied, somewhat surprised Mario popped out of nowhere and gave this outburst. He slipped the envelope back into his pocket, and then asked, "Where would they be?"

((Uh... where is Seth right now?))

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]"Sure," Seth replied, somewhat surprised Mario popped out of nowhere and gave this outburst. He slipped the envelope back into his pocket, and then asked, "Where would they be?"
((Uh... where is Seth right now?))

[/QUOTE]
(in the smash base)

Ryuk act one

*Ryuk goes up to a man in a red suit*(Mario)

"just to let you know that some kid Light brown enter some portal thing and broke it just to let you know"

Light brown Act 3

*improves Bowser army

-make sure the army does not fall off edges

-kill off any heirs of Bowser

give all of his army smaller verison of bullet bill

reduce the size of bullet bill

Light brown:say to Goomba"Goomba get the army ready we are going to invade mushroom kingdom

Goomba"you mean capture the princess peach"Light brown No i mean take over the mushroom kingdom and no we are not going to capture the princess"

Seth looks forward, "Probably the only way to go." He started moving forward.

The place looked a strange, like everything else here, from the turtles that call themselves Koopas to the Mario guy.

dwarfking1999 said:
Ryuk act one
*Ryuk goes up to a man in a red suit*(Mario)

"just to let you know that some kid Light brown enter some portal thing and broke it just to let you know"

Light brown Act 3

*improves Bowser army

-make sure the army does not fall off edges

-kill off any heirs of Bowser

give all of his army smaller verison of bullet bill

reduce the size of bullet bill

Light brown:say to Goomba"Goomba get the army ready we are going to invade mushroom kingdom

Goomba"you mean capture the princess peach"Light brown No i mean take over the mushroom kingdom and no we are not going to capture the princess"
Luigi busts in, " NOT IF I, THE HEROIC LUIGI HAS ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT IT!!! " he jumps at Bowswer and punches him in the face.

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]Seth looks forward, "Probably the only way to go." He started moving forward.
The place looked a strange, like everything else here, from the turtles that call themselves Koopas to the Mario guy.

[/QUOTE]
" Uhhhh so any questions sir? "

sgtmickey said:
" Uhhhh so any questions sir? "
Seth stops in his tracks, shaking his head furiously, not to say 'no, I don't have any questions,' but to say 'goddammit, I'm going crazy. Snap out of it!'

Seth turns towards Mario and replies out loud, "You'll have to forgive me. New place, lots of things to see. The few questions I have are 'Where am I?' and 'Who is here?' and 'What occurs here?'"

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]Seth stops in his tracks, shaking his head furiously, not to say 'no, I don't have any questions,' but to say 'goddammit, I'm going crazy. Snap out of it!'
Seth turns towards Mario and replies out loud, "You'll have to forgive me. New place, lots of things to see. The few questions I have are 'Where am I?' and 'Who is here?' and 'What occurs here?'"

[/QUOTE]
" Question 1, you're in the Smash Brotherhood Base where we stop bad guys, Question 2, everyone is here, Question 3, Again we stop bad guys. That's basically all dude. "

sgtmickey said:
" Question 1, you're in the Smash Brotherhood Base where we stop bad guys, Question 2, everyone is here, Question 3, Again we stop bad guys. That's basically all dude. "
"Alright," Seth says, "Where do I find everyone in this huge looking base?"

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]"Alright," Seth says, "Where do I find everyone in this huge looking base?"

[/QUOTE]
" That huge screen over there, type in a name and they'll teleport right to ya "

sgtmickey said:
" That huge screen over there, type in a name and they'll teleport right to ya "
Seth had known about the few worlds that connected to this one world, and the most he'd known was from Skyworld. He walked up to the screen, looked down at the keyboard, and shook his head. This was not his coding language. He managed to change the coding language to his familiar, then typed in, "tp.here.dark_pit" and jumped back in surprise as Dark Pit appeared.

Seth looked behind him at Mario and asked in alarm, "Was I supposed to do that?"

[QUOTE="Storm Guardian]Seth had known about the few worlds that connected to this one world, and the most he'd known was from Skyworld. He walked up to the screen, looked down at the keyboard, and shook his head. This was not his coding language. He managed to change the coding language to his familiar, then typed in, "tp.here.dark_pit" and jumped back in surprise as Dark Pit appeared.
Seth looked behind him at Mario and asked in alarm, "Was I supposed to do that?"

[/QUOTE]
" yep, there's your new party member! " Dark Pit dusted himself off from the teleporter residue as he took a deep breath as he looked at Seth, " Well alright what did he bring me here for anyway? "

sgtmickey said:
" The Smash Brotherhood Base of course, you signed the contract, think of this as a junction point between dimensions where anyone can mingle with their friends from other places. "
"so... the contract was real... who would've thought.... im sorry for my inpoliteness, my name is miles edgeworth, prosecutor at law" he said

Salex said:
"so... the contract was real... who would've thought.... im sorry for my inpoliteness, my name is miles edgeworth, prosecutor at law" he said
" Why would we lie? That would be fraudulent. " said Mario with his gloved hands in his pockets as he looked up at Miles Edgeworth.

sgtmickey said:
" Why would we lie? That would be fraudulent. " said Mario with his gloved hands in his pockets as he looked up at Miles Edgeworth.
"hhmmm.... so this is where world collides? interesting... i've learned many things in my life, to the existence of spirits to even bear magic, but this is quite huge... how many worlds are there" he asked

Salex said:
"hhmmm.... so this is where world collides? interesting... i've learned many things in my life, to the existence of spirits to even bear magic, but this is quite huge... how many worlds are there" he asked
" Too many to count but let's just say they're well beyond the triple digits. " said Mario as he walked to the main get together room, tons of odd creatures walking about. Some recognizable from where Miles came from

sgtmickey said:
" Too many to count but let's just say they're well beyond the triple digits. " said Mario as he walked to the main get together room, tons of odd creatures walking about. Some recognizable from where Miles came from
"hhmmm... some feel familiar... what is our objective in this place" he asked as he took a seat and closed his eyes, he crossed his eyes and started to think

Salex said:
"hhmmm... some feel familiar... what is our objective in this place" he asked as he took a seat and closed his eyes, he crossed his eyes and started to think
" We pretty much save the innocents from the bad guys of the multiverse usually ones attacking cities and the like. "

sgtmickey said:
" We pretty much save the innocents from the bad guys of the multiverse usually ones attacking cities and the like. "
"and how do you propose to "save the innocents"? what form of method do you use to bring these criminals to justice?" he asks

Salex said:
"and how do you propose to "save the innocents"? what form of method do you use to bring these criminals to justice?" he asks
" We put them into custody, then we provide them with an attourney of their choosing and take them to court and determine whether or not their fit to return to society. Some even work for us now after we put them through therapy. "

sgtmickey said:
" We put them into custody, then we provide them with an attourney of their choosing and take them to court and determine whether or not their fit to return to society. Some even work for us now after we put them through therapy. "
"well... i am a prosecutor you see, i work better as fighting againts these criminals in a court of law... but how do you put these criminals into "custody", it isn't like they are willing to come in by themselves"

Salex said:
"well... i am a prosecutor you see, i work better as fighting againts these criminals in a court of law... but how do you put these criminals into "custody", it isn't like they are willing to come in by themselves"
" Well we're forced to use force to shut them down in any way other than straight up killing them or dismemberments, or any major impalements. "

Mizelia stood up and looked around, looking around to see if there was any way back to the Smash HQ. If she could go back she could maybe set up a small medical bay. She did notice she had enough equipment to set up a small one, she just needed furniture and a room.

@sgtmickey

Users who are viewing this thread

Back