• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy more gems!

Fin sighed,that was a very obvious question already with an answer."before his buds come can ya ask a important,non-answered already question?....."

Sent from my N9500 using Tapatalk

Nearing the town, a army of monsters was approaching, ready for murder. Gyga could feel it, so he laughed again.

Fin pouted," he won't answer me...he's at least answering your questions but they're ones we already know." Noticing Gyga laugh Fin got a very bad feeling.

"What does Garc and the gems for, where is this Garc guy..." he added to the list of questions that he had no answers to and really wanted to know.

Aryhann looked at Gyga again. "First... Who is Garc?" she asked.

Shadow was outside and ready if they got attacked.

Gyga "no,his first targets died hundreds of years ago. Among his modern targets, your the fifth he wanted he wanted dead, but we haven't succeed against the others yet."

Gyga "I meant everyone in this town as a group. I was only sent because number three was rumored to be on his way."

Fin pouted." Awe...." being put in a group before he found out about them sucked," it'd be easier if ya had us numbered so you could target one at a time instead of trying to get us all and getting caught..."

Gyga "I almost took three down by myself, and you have enough time for one more question before you die." He began laughing again. 
Outside, the monster army was ready to go inside, but waited for the final question Gyga was giving them. And meanwhile, number three was approaching town, like rumors suggested. Number three was named Folter, and had no idea what he was walking into.

" hmmm...hold on let me think...." Fin tried to think of a really good question since this was their last

Gyga "think quickly, or I'll tell them to enter whenever they want to." He smiled while saying this, and looked out a window, seeing several monsters.

Fin pouted,"no fair...." he sighed." Alright...um...." he then snapped his fingers." How about where is Garc?"

Gyga "you just wasted a question. He's not here, but on earth somewhere. Come in now guys. " as he finished, monsters began pouring into the house. 
Lucas reactivated his gem and began breathing fire, with it only harming monsters this time. Just outside town number three noticed hundreds of monsters wrecking town. He activated his gem, becoming a large humanoid wolf monkey. "I think I made a mistake coming this way."

"You little brat! That's not a food answer!" Fin growled seeing monsters come in,"I'm not done with you..." he kept his grip on Gyga and took a very deep breath,letting it out and from him a intense gust of wind blew keeping them monsters away from him and Gyga. His grip around Gyga tighted again," now answer the question correctly.where his he?"

Gyga "on earth. You can't stop these hundreds, so let me go, and I'll give you a painless death. "

Shadow was attacking the monsters.

Aryhann took a kinfe and attacked too.

Linnie openned the door to her room, hearing noises. "Whaa?" she asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back