• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy more gems!

Seeing Gyga pass up Folter confused Fin even more,he thought those two had something to deal with between just the two of them and didn't know he'd pass it up to come after Fin. But ether way Fin stood ready like everything waiting tone attacked like all the other times.

Gyga struck Fin with on sword, but changed the other hand into a skeletal whip and caught Folter.

(I'm waiting for a chance to use Lucas again, so he can have a vision. )

(When is there a chance? xD )

Fin used his arms to direct the sword off to the side as he slipped past,course his arm got cut a bit but he didn't seem to care. Once past he kept the sword away with his arm and with his other hand punched Gyga in the side of the face,his whole body moving with the action as he also gave himself distance between them.

(The chance won't come until Lyra posts, because he is with her characters.)

Gyga began to ignore Fin as he pulled Folter in and struck him into the ground. Folter tried to get the whip off of his foot, but he was stuck.

((Sorry!!!! *Bows to apology*))

Shadow and Aryhann were fighting off the monsters. "Shit... They are too many..."

Linnie was hiding in her room.

Lucas kept the monsters from Linnie's room since her gem didn't help her fight.

(Thanks. )

Fin huffed and ran over to Folter to help get the whip off." What a pain..." he grumbled grabbing the whip and pulling it towards Folter trying to drag Gyga closer.

Sent from my N9500 using Tapatalk

Gyga hit Fin aside and smashed Folter again, almost returning him to normal. Meanwhile Lucas was still keeping the monsters from Linnie and said "someone should go help Fin. He's alone with Gyga and the army of monsters. "

"Take care of my sister while I am helping that guy," Shadow said as he ran off. Aryhann then took out another knife, doing her best with the monsters.

Getting up, Eliza began to climb a tree to figure out how for she needed to walk. After seeing she needed to walk about a mile, she climbed down, left a note about helping her and began towards to city. "Hope no one has died..." Limbing all the way, se collapsed on the ground when reaching the tree line. With no furthor injuries, she got up and continued forwards until she realized she found her way back to her fathers restrurant and waitkng for someone to come find her.

Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk

Fin growled running up and tackling Gyga to the ground," I will not sit by and see you cause more trouble.." he sat on Gyga and pouted.

Eliza heard a loud thud and began to run towards tr sound. "Fin? Gyga? Guess I missed alot." She went into the light. "Need any help Fin?" She yelled.

Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk

Before Fin could respond, Gyga threw him off and turned towards Folter and hit him again, causing him to become human again. Folter began running away. Meanwhile Lucas was still protecting Linnie.

Shadow got there and glared at Gyga.

Aryhann was doing her best. "They are too much..."

Linnie was still scared.

Fin grumbled."yes please...." he said looking to Eliza and jumped up seeming really happy to see she was okay. Then charged for Gyga to keep him away from Folter.

Gyga tried catching Folter, ignoring the other four in the room, but was stopped by Fin. Meanwhile, Lucas called Aryhann over, see that she was being overwhelmed.

The ent saw this fighting and started backing away. His debt was now paid and it was no purpose to exert himself any further. He then saw the girl and picked her up running as fast as his giant tree-like self would.

Fin made sure to kept Gyga back to where Folter could get to safety," he's not the only one here you brat..." He growled.

(Sorry it took so long xD had a senior thing to go to.)

Folter began hiding in a wrecked car after escaping. Gyga struggled to escape, deciding Fin should be his first target.

Fin was able to push Gyga back to where he was now standing between him and where Folter went,Fin had never experienced having his gem automatically deactivating on him since he was never hurt that badly. But now seeing it happen for the Third time,and Gyga being the one to cause it again,Fin huffed making it a goal to make sure to never let Gyga be the one to deactivate his.

Fin swiftly dodged his sword as Gyga tried to hit him,backing up occasionally to get out of Gyga's reach. He was trying to think of something to stop Gyga since restraining him like last time didn't seem to hold for long.

Gyga stopped attacking for a moment to say "you really are becoming annoying. Folter can wait, I'm tired of you." After saying that, his right arm became a boney mini gun and the left into a shot gun. "Ready for me to really get serious?"

Fin frowned." Now that's not fair....." He stood there where he was and took a deep breath,knowing he couldn't run which meant he had to keep fighting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back