• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy more gems!

The monster moved much faster then Fin or the arrow Eliza fired. He quickly caught Fin. "You don't want Garc to get into this, or the entire town will be gone."

Fin huffed," you people are all the same! You say we don't want this and that and to do this to stop it from happening,but it'll end up happening anyway so why bother!" He growled continuing to stay away from the monster and not knowing he had shattered Gyga's gem in his hand already by his anger.

The monste's facial expression changed, it was obvious he was now angry. "I was honestly hoping to spare lives by letting Gyga do this alone, but now I must destroy you." After saying this, Fin's gem deactivated and he was slammed against the ground. "Not all monsters want death, but when you anger me, I will not show mercy."

Para was on top of a building, silently watching the battle. He needed a little bit of time before the strike. Morce was beside him, also staring at the action. It would soon be time to deliver the final blow, but Para waited.

Seeing the large monster the net jumps up and the building punching the monster. "Thank you now I can show you no mercy." Being the monsters size it was an equal fight. The ent now in his element grabbed the monsters face and screamed in it.

The monster threw the ent aside like it was nothing. "My fight is not with you. I'm only here to rescue Gyga and kill Fin. If you interfere again, neither of you shall survive my wrath."

The monster looked in the direction of Para. "Same goes for you, Para." After saying that he walked back to Fin.

Grunting the ent realized it was useless. "Mark my words monster I will get my revenge." The ent then quickly picked up Fin and jumped off the building and ran into the forest. The ent could talk to animals so a ton of birds and boars came to defend the forest.

Para jumped off the building and went to the forest, signaling for peace at the animals. He walked over to the ent.

"...Why did his gem deactivate..."

The monster followed him. He gave the same warning to the animals, and they fled. Only a god, guardian, or god form can beat a monster of my power. Give me him, and you will live longer."

Para turned back at the monster and dropped his sword.

"I don't need a weapon when I'm a phantom anyways."

Para taunted at the monster.

Turning around the ent saw the monster. "Then may the god of trees protect me." He then dropped both people as he growled at the monster preparing for the fight of his life?

Fin couldn't move after being slammed into the ground,he tried getting up while the monster was destracted but he could barely sit. Being picked up by the big tree guy Fin looked confused but had no strength to argue, and he had the same question. Why did his gem deactivate?... Hearing the monster follow them he worried not wanting the others to get hurt because of him but what could he do at the moment...

The monster first looked at Para. "You assume a phantom can't be banished from earth? I warn you a final time, leave this alone or suffer with them." He then turned to Caricon (sorry if I spelled it wrong.) "You were warned, Caricon. It appears you don't understand something, only one person I know of in this town could give you a god or god form, and he's currently busy protecting others. A man who's never met the god of his gem can't expect anything special like that." He began walking towards him, slowly though, as if he wanted Caricon to escape. (again, sorry if I spelled it wrong.)

"Of course it's possible for a phantom to die, but that's near impossible. And in the case of danger, I have a little friend of mine. If you want to put up a fight for some person, come and get me first."

When Para said "Little friend of mine", he was referring to Morce, but the monster didn't know that.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I have no hope to defeat you, but I would rather die than live in a world with scum like you here." He then defiantly spit in the monsters face and prepared to die.

Lying there Fin felt helpless for the first time in his life,this had been the first time he was ever defended. And to him it felt terrible not being able to do anything, he wished he could get up and deal with his own problem and not let others take care of it for him. But it still stumped him,why did his gem deactivate on him?

Sent from my N9500 using Tapatalk

The monster decided to say a final thing before rampaging. "Since I must now kill you all, I'll atleast explain why Fin's gem deactivated. It wasn't a weird way at all, I hit him and then returned to where a was before anyone could notice my movements. Now your out of time though. " the first thing to happen after his explanation was Para and Caricon being slammed together, but no-one saw the monster move.

Para quickly recovered and slashed the monster with magic, dealing a lot of damage. He then permanently blinded the monster.

The monster grabbed Para by the neck. "You missed." He said before throwing him again.

He didn't go far at all. Para magically held the monster in place while magically slashing and blinding again.

The ent having a thick skin smiled. "You say I have never seen my gems god, well you were wrong. He gave me this gem himself." He then whistled as the creatures of the forest attacked the monster.

(Sorry if you want him to die instantly)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back