• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy more gems!

The monster looked unfazed. "So I was slightly misinformed. But still, you must hit phase two first. And to you animals, you already know he can't win, even with your help. Leave so I don't have to kill you."

"If you're that strong... I'll try a little old practice my friend Red said phantoms could do."

Para turned the monster into a puppet and controlled it to become Para's servant.

The monster walked against Para's will over to him. "You believe you can control a monster of this power?" He said before a explosion happened. Moments before the explosion the animals almost all left, those who stayed died, and the monster actually looked sad about killing them.

"Oh, look what you have done. If you had joined our side, this never would have happened."

Para was draining the monster's free will, gaining power over him. Voices started to echo in the monster's mind. "JOIN THE HEROES JOIN THE HEROES JOIN THE HEROES"

The monster looks into Para's eyes and he begins hearing his own voice screaming un comprehensible words.

"You're not even trying anymore. What a fool you look like, trying to overpower the one to kill many monsters."

The echoes got louder.

"JOIN THE HEROES JOIN THE HEROES JOIN THE HEROES"

The monster grabbed Para again. "You don't understand how powerful Garc is, if I even considered accepting, he'd know and kill me. A ghost isn't nearly as scary as the dark guardian." As he said this Para began to fade away slightly.

" that is enough!!!" Fin voice voice boomed angrily,he didn't need his gem to be loud which was obvious now. He had managed to finally get on his knees and he looked furious," all three of you!" He said making sure to include them all.he was fed up of just sitting there watching this, but it was easy to see he was having trouble just staying on his knees.

Sent from my N9500 using Tapatalk

Para knew what was going on. He decides it was time. It was time to push his limits, to to whatever it takes to kill the one to try to take someone's life. And with that, he spent lots of time hacking and slashing and when it looked like it was time to give up, Para slashed the monster in half and killed it.

Forever.

But still, there were a whole bunch of other monsters to battle.

The monster grabbed Para from behind. "My powers are far beyond everyone here's powers. You only fought a illusion Para."

"Apparently the first illusion didn't warn him." The monster said as he began causing Para to fade even more.

Para finally found out what was going on. He stopped fading and quickly went opaque again. His eyes started glowing and he froze time.

With the frozen time, para reflected on what had happened. He had tried to fight a battle alone, but that was of no use. Para lied down for some part of the frozen time and finally summoned all the phantoms. The great and powerful ones included. Many powerful gods were summoned. There was a fight to be had.

Time unfroze.

When he started time again, Fin and the monster were missing, and in their place stood a old man. "Hello, how would you like to die today?" He said. Several phantoms fled upon seeing him.

The man stared directly at one of the gods and all the phantoms around it, including itself, died instantly. "Anyone want to die another way?"

(He took you to be punished in a cave.)

(What? O.o who took me and what cave? Am I not suppose to post for the time being? xD )

Sent from my N9500 using Tapatalk

And then Morce killed everyone except para and the gods and the RPer was too tired to keep going so peace was restored.

FOR NOW

Users who are viewing this thread

Back