• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy more gems!

"I refuse...." lifting his arm he created a gust of wind to create a path out of the house,taking off with Gyga he ran out and not caring about the number three guy he hopped onto the building and paused." I'm going to get my answer from you. I'm tired of not being about to find who I'm looking for..."

Sent from my N9500 using Tapatalk

Gyga "did you not notice the monsters everywhere in town. Everyone, even those without gems, will die if I'm not set free." Folter began killing monsters, but was being over powered before he even killed one.

"And setting you free will change that? Yea right!" Even if Gyga was set free he'd still cause trouble,Fin smiled." How about I just squeeze them life right out of ya,then you'll never be able to mess around with anyone again..." he growled as his grip became unbareable.

(A lot...)

Gyga managed to get his gem to his forehead, and transformed. "Now, no-one leaves alive. " he said while trapping Fin in the whips.

Fin growled making sure his grip wasn't lost." Like that was ever different...you people are all the same..."

Gyga begin squeezing, planning on crushing him to death. "I honestly would have spared a few lives, but you ruined that." Meanwhile, Folter was being pounded at the edge of town, but his gem remained active. Suddenly Folter killed all monsters within ten feet of him. "Now, time to take out the threats, like Gyga. Hopefully I can stop him." He began running towards Gyga and Fin. Elsewhere, Lucas roared at the monsters surrounding everyone, only harming the monsters.

Caricon the looked to the girl. "I have to go, I think someone I know needs help." Caricon then began running in the forest, pulling out his gem and waiting to activate it as he ran towards the fight, to repay his debt to Gyga. (Is it ok that their friends?)

Fin tried to get out of Gyga's grip but it was too tight,he chuckled." Guess we'll be seeing who can withstand being crushed the longest...." he barely got out of his mouth as his Scarf had been getting tighter and tighter around Gyga. Then Fin noticed something running towards them and freaked." What the hell is that!?"

Caricon activated his gem and jumped out of the forest, grading Fin. "I will crush you!!," he yelled disturbing the nearby birds. He then squeezed the person with both hands in anger.

Folter killed every monster that didn't move out of his way until he reached Gyga. Folter kicked Gyga off the roof and grabbed Fin with his monkey tail. "Still so much monsters. But Gyga is my first target. "

Letting go of Fin as the monkey tail took him away, Caricon caught Gyga. He then roared at the two on the roof, before turning and running away cradling Gyga in his hand.

"Woah!" Fin had almost fallen off the roof till he was caught by Folter." Oh.good guy...." he sighed.looking over to where Gyga was he saw the big tree have him and growled." Hey he's mine!...."

Gyga "put me down, or I'll kill you. I've been searching for Folter for awhile now." Folter set Fin down and ran for Gyga.

Being set down Fin watched Filter run towards Gyga and sighed." Who isn't after this guy?..."

Hearing him, Folter yelled back "the ent who rescued him, the monsters, and Garc obviously. "

Fin puffed his cheeks out glaring at Folter." Thanks...." he then hopped off after him wanting to deal with Gyga as well.

Caricon looked over his shoulder and saw the two chasing after him. Turning around the ent put down Gyga. "Prepare to die," the walking tree shouted pounding his fists causing the ground to shake.

((So sorry I was not on for a few days. Had finals for school and girls camp with no phone. Im here now....))

Eliza was not able to speak as Caricon raced off. Blood had stopped bleeding out of her body, as she sat up and continued to watch the clouds through the tree line above here. She felt peaceful in the forest, but wished to be fighting. Feeling the ground shaking, a small, loose thing fell on Eliza's head, knocking her out for a while.

~Elizas Dream~

While unconcious, something happened in a dream...

Inside a castle, a young princess is wanding around the grounds. Chaos erupts her peaceful mind as a hooded man is carried to the dungeon. "Father, who is this man?" asked the girl. "My dear. There is nothing to worry about. Stay away from him Casathea." The king replied, and didnot want to his daughter the man tried to kill her. Casathea, the princess, went to her chambers that night to sleep, becoming bothered, she decided to walk to the libary where a strange book begins to glow....

Eliza then awakens without knowing what had happened.

Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk

Gyga pushed to ent out of the way and charged Fin and Folter.

(Sorry I disappeared, I was at my mom's, who doesn't have internet, and my tablets data was off.

With pain, Eliza decides to walk back, but without knowing where she is, she stayed. "Wish I knew what was happening..." she yelled with a mummble.

Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk

Fin looked confused," I thought they were on the same team???" He skid to a stop when he saw Gyga coming at them figuring he'd come to them.

Gyga changed his hands into swords and continued the charge. When he got to Folter, Folter jumped over him, and Gyga continued charging, ready to kill Fin for good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back