• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Moonstruck - A Space Roleplay!

Birdsie said:
(*ROBOTIC VOICE* "FINALLY. OUR THOUSAND YEAR OLD SLUMBER IS OVER... NOW, THE WORLD SHALL TREMBLE AT OUR WAR-CRY. BECAUSE OUR WAR-CRY IS SOI SOI SOI SOIIII SWAY!" Many robot soldiers respond with "SOI!SOI!SOI!SOI!SOI!" ((Yes, this is a reference)) )
Jack Rosenthal

"How long did it take to put you together? Must've been long, considering that Earth is... well... ancient, literally. It's incredible though, that you actually lived on Earth before it was... dead. How did it look?" He asked with interest in his voice, he looked at Edgar in slight admiration.

He grinned and waited for an answer. Jack was curious of Earth's history. Barely a few could, or might remember it.

Not to mention that Edgar worked for the military? Interesting.
"I don't know. I know that seems kinda strange, but I really don't." Edgar said with a sigh, as he flicked the ashes off of his cigar. "It's not like I stuck around long enough to find out." Edgar was silent for a couple minutes before changing the subject. "Earth was on it's way out when I had my accident. The environment was going to shit."

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]
"I don't know. I know that seems kinda strange, but I really don't." Edgar said with a sigh, as he flicked the ashes off of his cigar. "It's not like I stuck around long enough to find out." Edgar was silent for a couple minutes before changing the subject. "Earth was on it's way out when I had my accident. The environment was going to shit."

[/QUOTE]
Drake Knox

Drake would approach them both, looking at them and listening their argument, while drinking a good ol' bottle of beer.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Drake Knox
Drake would approach them both, looking at them and listening their argument, while drinking a good ol' bottle of beer.
(How did he get on the ship?)

Jack Rosenthal

He thought for a few minutes.

"Welp. I'm going out to ask Miss Tentacles and Mister Thief." He said, going out of the room and towards the bridge.

He would head there slowly, after a few seconds he got there and said "Hey, when do we land?" with an anxious and curious voice.

Jack didn't know these people and simply wanted to take his cut of money and go back home. The pay was fairly good, but he could make this much in a few days of bounty hunting, so he wanted to make sure it's worth it. It was also a few days until the birthday of his daughter, he did not want to be late.

@Cooper

Rai lay back on her bed holding a two small photographs above her head in one hand and a phone to her ear in the other. A sonogram and a little boy who seemed to be all smiles and joy, no more than two years old. Sighing she stood up and tucked the images of the blond haired boy into her back jeans pocket where they poked out, "you're telling you can't do it?" She asked quietly, she swallowed dryling and for once showed real human emotion. Her heart sank in her as she listened to the person on the other end of the phone tell her it was impossible, "okay...I'll pick it up as soon as possible...at the most a month. Keep it safe for now." Rai said hanging up. The photographs still stuck out her pocket a little as she left.

Drake Knox

He would walk to his room, removing his suit, it is dirty from soaks of beer. He then puts on some clothes, dirty and smelly clothes. He would walk to the bathroom and take a pee, then going in the main hall, taking a chair, standing on it and say: "Hey! I need your attention!"

@Birdsie @JustCallMeAimee @Cooper @Safety Hammer

Last edited by a moderator:
Jack Rosenthal

Jack was about to ask when they land. Then he heard Drake yell out for going over there.

He simply walks out to see what the fuss is about. He made an audible "Hmph." sound and just stood there, watching him, his eyes were peeled on his face, trying to watch if he does anything.

Jack put on his mask to scan the person, as he hadn't met him before...

Drake Knox, huh? Clearly new to this business, not much info on you in here... Jack thought to himself, then chuckled.

He waited for his 'Announcement' with slighty curiosity.

@Gabrygabra97

Birdsie said:
Jack Rosenthal
Jack was about to ask when they land. Then he heard Drake yell out for going over there.

He simply walks out to see what the fuss is about. He made an audible "Hmph." sound and just stood there, watching him, his eyes were peeled on his face, trying to watch if he does anything.

Jack put on his mask to scan the person, as he hadn't met him before...

Drake Knox, huh? Clearly new to this business, not much info on you in here... Jack thought to himself, then chuckled.

He waited for his 'Announcement' with slighty curiosity.

@Gabrygabra97
Drake Knox

He would just wait for more people to arrive, but responded to Jack with a anxious tone: "W-wait...yo-you're Jack R-Rosenthal??!" He was sweating cold. He stood off the chair, putting it where it was before, waiting for an answer. His hands were shaking and his eyes were pointed at Jack's face. He was breathing very loudly.

Jack Rosenthal

Jack chuckled silently to himself and thought Boy, this will be funny.

"No, I'm his vengeful spirit and I'm here to scare the living fuck out of you! Bo-ooo-ooh!" Jack shaked his arms at Drake, his voice was careless and empty.

Then he started laughing "Yes, that's me. Why? Now, there's a bounty on your head, but I'm not going to claim it." he proclaimed with a still pretty amused voice. That was such a laughable situation, when people recognized him as that 'Bounty Hunter' guy. He took a deep, satisfied and amused breath. He giggled a little bit, then sighed and said "And? You were about to have that little speech of yours." with a slightly unimpressed tone, crossing his arms.

Birdsie said:
Jack Rosenthal
Jack chuckled silently to himself and thought Boy, this will be funny.

"No, I'm his vengeful spirit and I'm here to scare the living fuck out of you! Bo-ooo-ooh!" Jack shaked his arms at Drake, his voice was careless and empty.

Then he started laughing "Yes, that's me. Why? Now, there's a bounty on your head, but I'm not going to claim it." he proclaimed with a still pretty amused voice. That was such a laughable situation, when people recognized him as that 'Bounty Hunter' guy. He took a deep, satisfied and amused breath. He giggled a little bit, then sighed and said "And? You were about to have that little speech of yours." with a slightly unimpressed tone, crossing his arms.
Drake Knox

Drake was still sweating, when he said: "N-n-N-no...I wa-was...your daughter's teacher in school...before I chose another path. She was the best student I had...always studied a lot...kind..." A tear got out of his right eye, he was still looking at Jack.

He would tap his left feet repeatedly on the ground with his arms crossed.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Drake Knox
He would walk to his room, removing his suit, it is dirty from soaks of beer. He then puts on some clothes, dirty and smelly clothes. He would walk to the bathroom and take a pee, then going in the main hall, taking a chair, standing on it and say: "Hey! I need your attention!"

@Gabrygabra97

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Edgar grumbled and walked out of his room in huff. He had just wanted to take his shower in peace.
"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU NEED NOW?!" Edgar yelled at the two.

@Gabrygabra97

[/QUOTE]
Drake Knox

He would scream very loudly, and fall on the ground for the fear: "AAAH! I feel on my booty..." He would then start to scream in fear, holding his head tight, he was mumbling something. He was having an anxiety attack.

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Edgar grumbled and walked out of his room in huff. He had just wanted to take his shower in peace.
"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU NEED NOW?!" Edgar yelled at the two.

@Gabrygabra97

[/QUOTE]
"Stop shouting, Edgar." Raisa said as she walked into the room, tablet in one hand as her arms crossed over her chest. Due to the news she just received the woman was not happy it in the mood for a piss take ace this was evident through the hard stare she gave them all.

@Gabrygabra97

"Now, what kind of new shit is about to go down in here?"

He stated, visibly irritated by the sudden disturbance, as he walked into the room. Now, it was quite clear by now that he was walking towards the hallway to make it to somewhere that even he didn't know. But he needed some retribution.

"I sense some monkey business around these parts."

He continued, suspiciously glancing at the New guy here. The environment was quite tense, at least to him it was. And he suspected that this 'teacher' was actually this 'arms dealer'.

"Newbie, 'fess up every bit of shady info ya' know!"

He questioned the supposed newly-turned merc who was on the ground, throwing up the usual act to avoid jail. He remained oblivious of Raisa who just entered the room.

Elephantom said:
"Now, what kind of new shit is about to go down in here?"

He stated, visibly irritated by the sudden disturbance, as he walked into the room. Now, it was quite clear by now that he was walking towards the hallway to make it to somewhere that even he didn't know. But he needed some retribution.

"I sense some monkey business around these parts."

He continued, suspiciously glancing at the New guy here. The environment was quite tense, at least to him it was. And he suspected that this 'teacher' was actually this 'arms dealer'.

"Newbie, 'fess up every bit of shady info ya' know!"

He questioned the supposed newly-turned merc who was on the ground, throwing up the usual act to avoid jail. He remained oblivious of Raisa who just entered the room.
Drake Knox

The anxiety attack stopped. He would get up, slowly. He was feeling dizzy, but he could speak. He said: "M-My nam-name is D-Drake K-Kn-Knox...I was a teacher...then I started to sell Ut'chakrha crystals around the galaxy..." He said, sweating.

Jack Rosenthal

Jack frowned "Hmph." he looked at Drake.

He then saw Rai and saw the photographies sticking out of her pocket, his suit scanned the photos itself.

Jack did not notice, or care about what they were at first, but then he saw... a little boy? That was weird, he at first thought it could be a child of her.

He also noticed her being rather unhappy about something.

"What's that look supposed to mean? You look unhappy." He asked, then he looked at her tablet and as his Suit scanned it, he gained information that the last call ended a few minutes ago. Then he said "Something's off." very quietly to himself, his mask also muffled his talk.

@Gabrygabra97

Birdsie said:
Jack Rosenthal

He then saw Rai and saw the photographies sticking out of her pocket, his suit scanned the photos itself.

Jack did not notice, or care about what they were at first, but then he saw... a little boy? That was weird, he at first thought it could be a child of her.

"What's that look supposed to mean? You look unhappy." He asked, then he looked at her tablet and as his Suit scanned it, he gained information that the last call ended a few minutes ago. Then he said "Something's off." very quietly to himself, his mask also muffled his talk.

@Gabrygabra97
Drake Knox

Drake would shake his head, looking at Rai, seeing her sad face. He didn't speak, he was too afraid to get shot by someone. He slowly walked away, hoping that he wasn't noticed while walking away. He would bump into the table, making a loud noise. He stood there, looking at Rai and Jack.

"Ya' sell those spice, you know that's illegal, right. Ya' plannin' on drugging us in the middle of space, eh?"

He angrily stated as he glared at the fleeing man, who tried to make his escape, and daring was a thing his escape never could be.

Elephantom said:
"Ya' sell those spice, you know that's illegal, right. Ya' plannin' on drugging us in the middle of space, eh?"

He angrily stated as he glared at the fleeing man, who tried to make his escape, and daring was a thing his escape never could be.
Drake Knox

He put his hands in front of his mouth to avoid screaming, but then he says: "It-It's not sp-spice...it's Ut'charkha crystals...You make weapons with them..." He was sweating a lot, and with a lot, I mean that you could fill a sink with all that sweat.

Birdsie said:
Jack Rosenthal

@Gabrygabra97
"That's not your business." She said harshly, "Don't scan my stuff," Rai shook her head and looked away scowling for a moment before blinking back her composure, she swallowed and looked back at the three men her expression now cool and calm once again, "now, what is it you wanted?" Ridsa asked Drake. The way she suddenly became detached was just odd to say the least.

JustCallMeAimee said:
"That's not your business." She said harshly, "Don't scan my stuff," Rai shook her head and looked away scowling for a moment before blinking back her composure, she swallowed and looked back at the three men her expression now cool and calm once again, "now, what is it you wanted?" Ridsa asked Drake. The way she suddenly became detached was just odd to say the least.

Drake Knox

"Wh-what I wanted is...if you needed w-weapons. These crystals are p-perfect to m-make energy weapons...And with e-energy I m-mean that they sh-shoot 3 times faster and the bullets are much more powerful..."

He took one from his pocket. It looked like this.

latest

"They are called Kinetic Crystals, as well..."

Edgar looked around at the exchange of the party.

"Yeeeah. Well, I'm off to the shower. Don't shoot anyone, okay?"

Jack Rosenthal

He looked at Rai and said "Sorry." then looking at Drake.

Jack laughed and said "Why are you stuttering so much? Afraid of social contacts with a few, perfectly normal people? Then maybe you shouldn't fight?"

Then he scanned the crystal and scanned Drake...

Jack said "Kinetic Crystals. Some of the most pathetic shit for energy weapons. Even the RAY prototypes didn't use them. These things overheat too fast."

with a smirk.

@Gabrygabra97 @JustCallMeAimee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back