• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Moonstruck - A Space Roleplay!

Safety Hammer](An hour of silence...) [/QUOTE] (I'm waiting for [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/31269-birdsie/ said:
@Birdsie[/URL] to reply, I don't know where everyone else went)

Flareshield said:
"Yes, it's still in one piece. Here, take it." Zero says this as he gave back the gun. "It was a pain running from the humans though. Is there a mission for me to go on?" Zero hoped to work in a team, because he was sick of working alone.

Rai smiled and took the gun before clapping him on the shoulder, "I'm sure you will be decline on the ship." She said before dropping her eye and moved to go back inside. She glanced around the ship as they moved through it. Rai was already steady for impact as she held onto the nearest thing with her metal arm, with a grip strong enough to shatter a human skill she sighed quietly and waited for the shuddering of the ship to stop. Then leant up off the object, "go find sleeping arrangements that no ones using yeah?" She glanced at Zero before following the sound of music. She stopped outside Jack's door, unknowingly that it was his, and knocked on sharply with metal knuckles. The familiar smell of upgrading was a nice thing to endure.

@Birdsie

Jack Rosenthal

Jack pried away from his work to look at the direction that the knocking came from. He was glad that people had the culture to at least knock on his door.

Then he said "Come in." He clipped a few of the new grenades to his belt to hide them, thinking no one would not spot the difference.

He sat on his chair relaxed, trying to look unsuspicious as if he wasn't doing anything. He turned down the volume of the music by half and looked again at the door, waiting for the unknown person to come in.

@JustCallMeAimee

Last edited by a moderator:
With the new arrangements he found for sleeping, he got a room with a bed and a little space to work. It was the first time in a while he got to sleep in a bed. All of the inn keepers he went to called the universal security, trying to claim bounty on him. Zero was working on upgrading his zoom on his SRs, and also making new elemental bullets. When he was done with an upgraded poison bullet, he wrote down the materials needed in his computer, and some back up papers just in case someone put a virus into his computer. After he was finished, Zero decided to take a nap in preparation of what was to come.

The room was mostly filled with weapon storage, but Zero didn't mind. It was more or less like that on his ship. And plus, people would be restocking their weapons less on the trip there, than when they were in action on the mission.

Birdsie said:
Jack Rosenthal
Jack pried away from his work to look at the direction that the knocking came from. He was glad that people had the culture to at least knock on his door.

Then he said "Come in." He clipped a few of the new grenades to his belt to hide them, thinking no one would not spot the difference.

He sat on his chair relaxed, trying to look unsuspicious as if he wasn't doing anything. He turned down the volume of the music by half and looked again at the door, waiting for the unknown person to come in.

@JustCallMeAimee
She pushed open the door with the palm of her hand abs stepped inside, "what you upgrading?" Rai asked looking around the room slowly. She sighed through her teeth, "a boat is one of the worst places to work on grenades" the mechanic stated as the destiny give smell of explosives gave him away, "do you even know what you're doing it are you just guessing?" She asked Jack with a raised eyebrow.

After slipping on a white t-shirt, Edgar walked out of his room, cigar in mouth, and looked around the bay for Owain or Reena. He had some questions concerning the upcoming job. The taste of the cigar brought back memories of when he was still working for the colonial marines. But those days were passed him. As he puffed out a ring of smoke, he noticed that they were in the cockpit. Best not to speak to them while they are preparing liftoff, Edgar thought, as he walked over to Jack's door.

"Oi, Jackie-boy. I need to talk to you about our special guest 'Mr. Super Bounty'. Oh, hello mechanic lady."

@Birdsie @JustCallMeAimee

Jack Rosenthal

"I'm the most wanter and feared Bounty Hunter in the sector. Not to mention, these are just EM Grenades. Powerful enough to disable that nice arm of yours." He unclipped one and took it into his hand, throwing it onto the wall, then catching it again. He played with it for a few seconds and said "Special covering makes sure they bounce off of walls. The range is good enough to turn this whole ship off." He grabbed the grenade again, clipping it up to the belt and saying "I'm saving it for a special... adversary." he grinned under his mask.

Then he said "Do you like the song? I got it from an old cassette tape that I scavenged out on Earth itself. Can you believe our ancestors listened to this? I mean, it is pretty good..." with a smirk. He looked around the room and said "Well, you're here to inquire about something, I guess?" taking off his mask to reveal his face.

He saw Edger at the door and smirked "Hm? What's that?" with a curious voice.

Jack prepared to answer either stupid, or interesting questions.

@JustCallMeAimee @Safety Hammer

Owain and Reena listened into the sounds of the crew as they got settled and bickered, calmed down, then riled themselves back up again. For the first time since the adventure had begun, Reena cracked a smile. "You have to admit Reens, it's good to have a full ship again. It's been just us for too long" Owain said softly as he gazed out of the window while his alien friend took off from the dock, and was guided out into the night, closer to the break of atmosphere, closer to the stars.

She nodded. "You should go talk to them, I'll need to get into clear space before I can set it to auto"

He left the cockpit, going through to the dining area, helping himself to some of the bread before he strolled down the corridor to the sleeping quarters. He tapped gently on Jack's door, running into Edgar at the same time; "I hope you're both settling in alright, it's great to have you. And look, we really didn't want to hoodwink you over the job... It's just... Well, as you know the information is sensitive... It's good that you're still both here man."

Birdsie said:
Jack Rosenthal
"I'm the most wanted and feared Bounty Hunter in the sector. Not to mention, these are just EM Grenades. Powerful enough to disable that nice arm of yours." He unclipped one and took it into his hand, throwing it onto the wall, then catching it again. He played with it for a few seconds and said "Special covering makes sure they bounce off of walls. The range is good enough to turn this whole ship off." He grabbed the grenade again, clipping it up to the belt and saying "I'm saving it for a special... adversary." he grinned under his mask.

Then he said "Do you like the song? I got it from an old cassette tape that I scavenged out on Earth itself. Can you believe our ancestors listened to this? I mean, it is pretty good..." with a smirk. He looked around the room and said "Well, you're here to inquire about something, I guess?" taking off his mask to reveal his face.

All the while, Edgar was standing in the doorway, listening to Jack's little chit chat with the mechanic.

"Hey, Jack. Thanks for telling me about those EM's. I'll be sure to remember those." Edgar said, as he flicked the ashes from of his cigar onto the floor. "But that's not why I'm here. I'm here to figure out why Blondie here is hiring someone with a bounty as high as it is. Seems a little fishy, don't ya think?"

Birdsie said:
Jack Rosenthal
"I'm the most wanter and feared Bounty Hunter in the sector. Not to mention, these are just EM Grenades. Powerful enough to disable that nice arm of yours." He unclipped one and took it into his hand, throwing it onto the wall, then catching it again. He played with it for a few seconds and said "Special covering makes sure they bounce off of walls. The range is good enough to turn this whole ship off." He grabbed the grenade again, clipping it up to the belt and saying "I'm saving it for a special... adversary." he grinned under his mask.

My names not mechanic lady," she said gruffly and rolled her eyes, before looking back at Jack, "It's interesting music to say the least..." Rai tilted her head and approached the cassette tape, "I'm not requiring anything...the smell of upgrades and the music..." Rai waved her hand trailing off as she stared at the machine playing the music, "this is...old..." The woman says loosing all intrest in the two men and ste knelt infront of the cassette player with wide eyes like a child at Christmas. However she refrained from touching or tampering with it. When Edgar mentioned her dealings with Zero she blinked slowly and looked away from the music player and up at him, from where she sat on the floor, "I'd say it's because he's my friend," she looked away at the machine again, "but that would be a lie."

Jack Rosenthal

"No shit. This is from EARTH! The EARTH! That's like... where humanity originates from. I was scavenging through the planet a couple of years ago and I found this stuff. It has lots of songs on it. They're pretty cool actually." He said to her, watching her kneel before the cassette player.

Then he looked back at Edgar and said "This guy is suspicious to you? That's hilarious, because I thought that they wouldn't need bounty hunters for a job like this. Yes, it is fishy." he answered with a voice filled with suspicion.

He sat back on his chair, relaxing, crossing his legs with one lying on the other, he put his hands under his head and said "Well. Were flying off soon. I'd rather get ready rather than talk." he grinned at Edgar "I'll just lie down here and reeeelax..." he proclaimed with a calm voice.

@JustCallMeAimee @Cooper @Safety Hammer

"There is just enough space for me to set up my simulator entrance. Time to go and test these new weapon upgrades." Zero went into the tubular portal looking device, and pressed the teleport button. He was teleported into the simulator, where he went up to the rooftops, and waited for enemies to spawn. "I hope no one comes in here while I'm testing this out. It would be a pain to tell them the simulation enemies and rules." At this, Zero start shooting the virtual enemies, and making adjustments on the zoom systems when he needed to.

OOC: Flareshield if your character goes on the roof of the spaceship he is going to get splattered by the atmosphere xD . For the sake of clarity, the spaceship can have a little games room with a daft shoot em up style game!

Drake Knox

He would scream: "Heeeeey! I seek adventureee!" He was at the Nottingham's space port. "I am searching for a crew!" He yelled again.

He noticed a big ship taking off, he says: "SHIT!" He would steal a little ship, flying over the big ship, attaching to it. He would then use the communication device to attempt some communication with the ship's captain.

Birdsie said:
Jack Rosenthal
"No shit. This is from EARTH! The EARTH! That's like... where humanity originates from. I was scavenging through the planet a couple of years ago and I found this stuff. It has lots of songs on it. They're pretty cool actually." He said to her, watching her kneel before the cassette player.

Then he looked back at Edgar and said "This guy is suspicious to you? That's hilarious, because I thought that they wouldn't need bounty hunters for a job like this. Yes, it is fishy." he answered with a voice filled with suspicion.

He sat back on his chair, relaxing, crossing his legs with one lying on the other, he put his hands under his head and said "Well. Were flying off soon. I'd rather get ready rather than talk." he grinned at Edgar "I'll just lie down here and reeeelax..." he proclaimed with a calm voice.

@JustCallMeAimee @Cooper @Safety Hammer
"Relax?" She asked as if such a thing was strange or abnormal to her. Rai curled her legs under her and her head bobbed slightly to the music. "Relaxing this so...boring," the metal armed woman said leaning on he Palm.

ooc:: Gabrygabra97 - all characters were on board the ship. I had made a post explaining that even if you hadn't posted they would be on the ship for the sake of getting everyone on and the story moving! That includes your character.

Cooper said:
ooc:: Gabrygabra97 - all characters were on board the ship. I had made a post explaining that even if you hadn't posted they would be on the ship for the sake of getting everyone on and the story moving! That includes your character.
(( Can we Rp that anyways? We'll do something funny xD ))

Jack Rosenthal

"Then what do you expect me to do? Can't a hard-working man have some rest? What do you want me to do? Dance with you?! Well, I guess I could do so" He laughed for a little while and then got up from his chair, walking over to the work-bench.

He started working on something new... as they already knew about the EM Grenades he needed an alternative. He started thinking up plans for something else. He looked at Rai once in a while. He listened to the music, in enjoyement.

After a minute of thinking he decided to make a weapon that shoots EM waves at it's target, it would certainely be useful and harder to defend against than an EM grenade. He started drawing some sketches of the weapon, planning to base the weapon on a more controlled release of an EM grenade.

@JustCallMeAimee

Birdsie said:
Jack Rosenthal
"Then what do you expect me to do? Can't a hard-working man have some rest? What do you want me to do? Dance with you?! Well, I guess I could do so" He laughed for a little while and then got up from his chair, walking over to the work-bench.

He started working on something new... as they already knew about the EM Grenades he needed an alternative. He started thinking up plans for something else. He looked at Rai once in a while. He listened to the music, in enjoyement.

After a minute of thinking he decided to make a weapon that shoots EM waves at it's target, it would certainely be useful and harder to defend against than an EM grenade. He started drawing some sketches of the weapon, planning to base the weapon on a more controlled release of an EM grenade.

@JustCallMeAimee
She got to her feet and walked over to where he was working, she looked at what he was sketching and cocked her head slightly, "EM waves?" She asked walking around around the other side of the work bench, "what's your technique?" Rai asked as she watched him draw, it was a common thing for mechanics to ask each other despite the fact he wasn't one she was interested.

Jack Rosenthal

"Yep." He said and chuckled, continuing to draw.

"Technique? In fighting or drawing... or building?" He asked, not understanding the question. Then he grabbed a few materials and started making the actual weapon. He drew the whole project very fast.

"When this job's over I think I'll visit my daugter, haven't seen her in quite a bit." He proclaimed with a smile, looking around the room.

Then he looked back at the weapon he started building and continued the project.

@JustCallMeAimee

Birdsie said:
Jack Rosenthal
"Yep." He said and chuckled, continuing to draw.

"Technique? In fighting or drawing... or building?" He asked, not understanding the question. Then he grabbed a few materials and started making the actual weapon. He drew the whole project very fast.

"When this job's over I think I'll visit my daugter, haven't seen her in quite a bit." He proclaimed with a smile, looking around the room.

Then he looked back at the weapon he started building and continued the project.

@JustCallMeAimee
She was about to carry on the conversation about technique, but then he mentioned his daughter, "you have a daughter?" She asked eyeing the metal in his hands, suddenly she reached forwards and organised it, "that is too brittle for what you're making," Rai said pointing at the left pile, she then winced abs looked away, "sorry, bad habit."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back