• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
NO WAY IS THAT HSR CHARACTERS AHBHJASNBD
you would be correct! i dont really play either hsr or genshin anymore but i think the characters looks pretty

I need some help, the npc cs is difficult to c+p
adding a link to a pastebin 4 both the coded and uncoded version! i really wish they'd add a quick copy to code boxes

npc gallery real... dont ask when my girls will be named or given cs's because... i am
a. lazy
b. a procrastinator
c. drained
and
d. i need to work on my fics i am slacking so baaaad

hjfdjhfjhfdg posting rn
I'm just being a little shit tbh

pastebins added

uh... idc how tol or smol characters are kjdkjdkjdf

agreeing that cses are hell... marley's was easy bc he shared a lot of info from harley's. history's are hell and so are personalities and appearances and everything else dfkjfkjfdjk

kkjfjkfdjfdk

if anyone wants to stalk blue and i's prequel b-side... (aka side story)... i'm also thinking of a thread for b-side oneshots (aka just a one off piece of writing without a partner for a side event. for example, marley and harley meeting their grandpa for the first time) it's not a guarantee but let me know if it's something you'd be interested in!

(IGNORE HOW I MUCKED UP THE LINK)

Can someone help: why would the youngest sibling become the ruler of a kingdom if three out of the seven older siblings are still alive

If anyone wants to make a few npcs there's two or three spots open for the royal family of gloomhollow if you want, just hmu or reply to this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back