• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Ooh, could there be a pre-established relationship between a human and vampire if the human doesn't know the vamp is a vamp?

Ooh, could there be a pre-established relationship between a human and vampire if the human doesn't know the vamp is a vamp?
yep! not all humans are completely against vampires, so if said human can keep a secret, there's probably some people who don't quite follow the rules...
on a related notes, halflings probably have the sharped fangs and some increased sense + maybe the little bit of increased lifespan, but are fine without blood.

(another one for the faq)

yep! not all humans are completely against vampires, so if said human can keep a secret, there's probably some people who don't quite follow the rules...
on a related notes, halflings probably have the sharped fangs and some increased sense + maybe the little bit of increased lifespan, but are fine without blood.

(another one for the faq)
Definitely off topic but my overly serious human and bubbly vampire are bffs (typically are)

mhmm! that works! circuitsteppe is losely based on an area from the latest ffxiv expansion, they harnessed the electricity for their technology and, while not a steppe the land that ended up sort of being merged with the origin of the electricity became very dark and drained looking. i think bc of all the different climates, there will be a lot of trading going on between kigndoms ^^
I looked it up and I gained some insight on what you might mean, matches what I was having run in my mind! ๐ŸŽ‰

There are two name I cannot decide on because I think they are both very good.

Marcel or Luciel?
Please react with cookie for Marcel or heart for Luciel.

Do angels automatically know when they are in the presence of a vampire? Like if a vampire and an angel were both in the human Realm and talking to each other would either of the two pick up on the other?

Do angels automatically know when they are in the presence of a vampire? Like if a vampire and an angel were both in the human Realm and talking to each other would either of the two pick up on the other?
that is a very good question. i think they would, yes. though angels probably dont leave sanguinia very often because of their wings being a bit hard to hide even with magic (invisible or not, they're still there and able to be touched, and many angels have pretty big wingspans.)

Ok I should probably check if something is ok with you. I was thinking them having a passive aggressive pissing contest because they can't out themselves as something other than human ๐Ÿ˜‚

Not literal pissing! ๐Ÿ˜‚ I mean that they're throwing remarks like disses and sideways comments at each other, it's an expression. A terrible attempt at trying to act like they aren't throwing things or fighting each other would be comical too if the scene arises.

But I did have something in regards to the Fulmens (name of the Royal Family for Electricity) that I wanted to check with you as one of their bloodline traits since it involves wings. and I realized that might conflict with what you have in mind for the angels

--- A Fulmens' wings are made up of dark feathers that can pulsate with electricity and channel lightning. The primary feathers can be used as swords, while as children they are more like daggers. It is especially difficult to tell what color a Fulmens' wings are while they are young, once they have reached physical maturity they tend to be the color that their own lightning produces, but never have they been white or pink, as a Fulmen's wings are never bright beyond the moments they produce lightning. While not particularly desirable to be a seeable feature (such as if one were to be in the Human Realm) the wings recede into what would appear as a large tattoo of wings across the shoulders, upper arms, and back.
Clarifications:
- Fulmens' wings do not constantly produce or hold electricity indefinitely, it is per powering up through the release.
- A Fulmen that knows best knows not to rely on this as it comes with its own problems.

Also would the Angels or humans of the Holy Sun ever use vampires weapons against them, or are they against that for any reason?

Not literal pissing! ๐Ÿ˜‚ I mean that they're throwing remarks like disses and sideways comments at each other, it's an expression. A terrible attempt at trying to act like they aren't throwing things or fighting each other would be comical too if the scene arises.

But I did have something in regards to the Fulmens (name of the Royal Family for Electricity) that I wanted to check with you as one of their bloodline traits since it involves wings. and I realized that might conflict with what you have in mind for the angels

--- A Fulmens' wings are made up of dark feathers that can pulsate with electricity and channel lightning. The primary feathers can be used as swords, while as children they are more like daggers. It is especially difficult to tell what color a Fulmens' wings are while they are young, once they have reached physical maturity they tend to be the color that their own lightning produces, but never have they been white or pink, as a Fulmen's wings are never bright beyond the moments they produce lightning. While not particularly desirable to be a seeable feature (such as if one were to be in the Human Realm) the wings recede into what would appear as a large tattoo of wings across the shoulders, upper arms, and back.
Clarifications:
- Fulmens' wings do not constantly produce or hold electricity indefinitely, it is per powering up through the release.
- A Fulmen that knows best knows not to rely on this as it comes with its own problems.

Also would the Angels or humans of the Holy Sun ever use vampires weapons against them, or are they against that for any reason?

i may be stupid (its the autism i take things literally)

while that's a really REALLY cool idea i would prefer to keep wings an angels only feature :'( you should totally stash that idea somewhere for something else though bc it IS really cool

and they would not be against that! they're more or less just normal fantasy weapons that the user can channel their own abilities into so it's not like they have enchantments of their own. should their own weapons be lost and they could get ahold of it, they would resort to using it.

if you need more clarification i can answer anything else in the morning (and update the faq)

gamers...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back