• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
oh! quick little note!
the original / currently only moonbeam resistance base is in cindervale! maybe some missions will be to set up bases in the other kingdoms...
on the opposite spectrum the original / currently only slayers of the holy sun base is in holywing!. same mission ideas apply. which means potential conflict over trying to set up the base in the same place...

Can I make someone retired this early on?
retired characters will probably be npcs this early on! that sections mostly for those who have left or no longer wish to play the character. (npcs are basically just characters that aren't played as majorly but, for instance, could be a guide for a mission perhaps! so the npc's creator will still have control over them and the name's a little misleading)

retired characters will probably be npcs this early on! that sections mostly for those who have left or no longer wish to play the character. (npcs are basically just characters that aren't played as majorly but, for instance, could be a guide for a mission perhaps! so the npc's creator will still have control over them and the name's a little misleading)
Alright, thanks for telling me!

Yaoi:
47995628_800_1478_56668.webp

images

Also, I doubt blue would pass me minors as a fc (they helped me find both Xavier's faceclaim and a new (to you)'s face claim)

Even look how small he is in comparison to his love interest

98f0609c053001be32185f6e6a638a25.jpg

About the same size as Jasper and Xavier tbh

I have a question !!

Where do the holy sun live/are born...I think you went over it but 😰

I have a question !!

Where do the holy sun live/are born...I think you went over it but 😰
the holy sun are either angels from purewing or humans from

Ahhhhhhhhh there are ranks too?!
there are ranks yes! mostly just commander/generals and the (npc) leader, but i'm probably gonna make an npc blacksmith. most of the pcs are just members (resistance) or slayers (holy sun), alongside any other job they may have outside of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back