• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
frickly frackle this

I think my Haruki's history is all set unless whatever is in it isn't acceptable

If things go sidewards, it's a good thing Viktor's archelian, because like:

7d1736664cb6a16e6d14c4a15ddd9ba2.jpg

9db95fc20bdc280918ff2a480ee4824d.jpg

I am so tired idk I if will post the sheets tonight, but for the sake of informing, Luciel's fc is Hawks — no wings.

I was thinking of using Nobara for another character.

Then there's about 4 other potential characters that may be playable. But first, the prior 2 sheets must be completed.

I am so tired idk I if will post the sheets tonight, but for the sake of informing, Luciel's fc is Hawks — no wings.

I was thinking of using Nobara for another character.

Then there's about 4 other potential characters that may be playable. But first, the prior 2 sheets must be completed.
Is he taken 👀

What's nf?

It'll probably be best for us to see how they interact. Hopefully my cs will help too when it gets up there (probably be in a couple days).

Btw, I am open to Luciel having siblings just msg me. I have lore in the works.

I am thinking my girl could be a angel/slayer, since the other 4 potentials would be vampires.

What's nf?

It'll probably be best for us to see how they interact. Hopefully my cs will help too when it gets up there (probably be in a couple days).

Btw, I am open to Luciel having siblings just msg me. I have lore in the works.

I am thinking my girl could be a angel/slayer, since the other 4 potentials would be vampires.
It's a tone tag meaning not forced

Usually it's not abbreviated for me in conversation at all. Things like oc (original character) are things I am used to for abbreviations. I think I'm old.

I'm sorry but like, Niko: (they're typically amab but Harley's too pretty for me to resist)

Nikola Makarov

# Duke of Auriroux

# Harley Quinn

♡coded by uxie♡

Oh, yeah, Tori, I just wanted to say, the detailed sheet you gave to me is legit perfect for Jason and Ash, thank you <.3

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back