• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Moonlight Academy

@JayKuro (Okay, good night. I can figure things out from here.)

He nods, thanking the man, before starting towards the dorm area, exploring a bit along the way.

@Shado Urufu (okay that's good)

Avery smiled and started running towards the gardens climbing the tallest tree there not stopping until he had reached the very top. He stood up and looked around, he was almost as tall as the academy, it was a beautiful view to say in the least. He couldn't see over the academy walls but the view of the garden from here was good enough for him. He started smiling as he looked around waving at those who waved at him.

(Oh ok lol)

"I guess we are gonna have to try to find Avery then." She says. "If I were Avery, where would I be..?" She asks herself. Looking around, trying to imagine where he would be. "Do you have any ideas? Because the only place I saw him at wad that room with the piano, but I don't know if he'd still be there.." She asks. @Aragon

" i highly doubt he would be in the piano room, he may be in his dorm, i dont know whare his room is tho." Zenix said as he looked at amelia happily.

Avery started descending down the tree branches scraping his face, hands, and knees along the way. He cried on out one particular cut along his thigh, it being deeper than the rest. He jumped down from the tree and ran back inside, deciding to explore the school a little more, before he went to go get lunch, or dinner whichever was closer. He zoomed in the hallways not really paying attention to where he was going. He decided he would go and see if Amelia had finished unpacking. "Hey Amelia!" He yelled down the hall running it to Zenix and Amelia. "Did you finish unpacking?" He asked looking between the two of them not really understanding the situation.

@Aragon @Amelia White

" avery is that you?!" Zenix feels averys head. " yup thats avery. sorry my glasses broke after i fell asleep on the piano." Zenix's eyes were a pale blue and zenix was blind without his glasses.

"Yup I'm Avery!" He said as Zenix patted his head "you broke your glasses?! That's not good, is there anything I can do to help?!" He asked looking up at Zenix's blue eyes.

@Aragon

"Oh hey Avery!" She smiles. "We were just about to look for you, we were wondering if you knew where there could be an eye doctor?" She asks him. @Aragon

"An eye doctor......" He thought for a moment before it clicked "oh yeah I know where one is!" He yelled excitedly "follow me!" He said walking down a hallway that he hadn't really been down before. "It's going to take a while to get there, cause this school is huge! He's on the other side of the campus near the school nurse." He said looking back at Amelia and Zenix every so often to make sure they were following.

@Aragon

"There's an eye doctor inside the school.." She says to herself, "What kind of place is this.. It's like a small town." Amelia follows after Avery, helping to make sure Zenix doesn't run into anything in the process. @Aragon

Avery skipped along the halls pausing every so often to check on the cut on his thigh, glad it had stopped bleeding. It doesn't hurt much he sent back to Akire. "Well they keep things that people would need in this school because we're not going to be leaving often... So in a way it is a mini town." He said looking back at Amelia. He turned another corner and the farther you went along the hallway the darker it seemed to get, "it's going to be a little dark here from now on so if you turn a wrong corner just listen to the sound of my voice!" He said turning around facing Amelia and Zenix as he started humming a tune loud enough for them to hear they were suppose to listen to.

@Aragon @Kild Kannuk

zenix nodded and smiled, " thank you" Zenix said with a pleasing tone. zenix kept close to amelia. Zenix listined carefully for the sound of avery's voice.

Aver kept humming as they proceeded further down the hallway. "Oh, this hallway is creepy!" He said looking along the walls continuing to hum so that the others wouldn't get lost. 'I should've brought a flashlight.' He thought as the hallway got darker and it was getting a little harder for him to see, although Amelia and Zenix probably couldn't see a thing anymore.

@Aragon @Amelia White

"A stick? No but there's a pole right over there..... Do you think you could use that?" Avery asked pointing towards the pole on the wall.

@Aragon

"Toshinori Yagi,All might room" was written on a Door.Toshinori open up the door as he walk in the room,checking everything around and his students name and face to recognize them on his teacher students file. "Such interesting power." though Toshinori looking at the description of each students in his bedroom.

After a while,he then quickly drop his bags off on the table and all of his stuff around,looking at the glass.He then notice some students outside,the room smell was kind of relaxing,it's look quite luxurious even with the great shining glasses.

He then planned some Writing on his table,preparing is next class,but also some training.Toshinori couldn't make special training base on his students,he had to watch them in action for the next class.He then hope other teacher would come as he lay down on the bed watching his phone.

His only fear was to hiding his secrets,but he try to didn't think about it.After all,he is All Might.

"Well that's because this is isn't a hallway that students use." Avery said "this hallway actually isn't even finished yet, they haven't finished the floors and the lights aren't in yet. But you guys probably can't feel it because you're wearing shoes!" Avery said looking around "I took this way because the other way would take a lot more time!! This is s shortcut!!" He said turning to face Amelia and Zenix.

@Aragon @Amelia White

"Cows The bane of...Where am I?" Inno looked around covered in a fermented milk whilst the leaves of the trees floated upwards to the heavens one by one then shortly after the leaves were replaced by dead brown leaves causing a noticeable brown spot in the sea of green in the front garden.

"Hmm this is a nice garden wonder who's in charge of cleaning up my mess, well whom ever he is I hope he doesn't have anything planned for today" He looked up at the swarm of green leaves gathering above the academy whilst he nonchalantly walked out of the garden and into the steps into the front doors of the academy while behind him the green leaves behind him began to fall while the dead leaves fell from the trees creating a sizable pile of rubbish to clean up.

"How can you see through this?" She asks, stretching her arm outwards in front of her. I could try to make a small flame in my hands to give us some light.. But what if it gets too big and burns down the school... She thinks and sighs. If she could only control her power, this wouldn't be an issue. They'd be able to see and get to where they needed to go without having to follow voices. @Aragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back