• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Mood Swing - Interest Check

Well I suppose the people living in the richer part of the city would have more high-tech gear than the slums

cross between steam punk and cyber punk maybe?

Alright!

It’s really late where I live, but if the thread is up I will post my cs in the morning. :)

also, the underground part of the city is pretty much just a city, but has a giant roof over the top and pillars everywhere? Maybe some raps leading up to the upper city?

oh, alright! cya~

And have an overall clean look... It would make sense for the poor to do all the manual labour, hence dirty working clothes, miners, builders, engineers... And for the wealthy to do intellectual stuff, so... clean white\black sci-fi clothes, or perhaps bussiness suits?

Zyther said:
Alright!
It’s really late where I live, but if the thread is up I will post my cs in the morning. :)
See you xD

goodnight ^.^ We'll try to get it set up for you lol. Cyber punk sounds cool. Maybe instead of ramps it would be guarded elevators or something? Though guarded ramps could work as well.

I'm going to dump some pictures that I think go with the theme

upper city:

accident-on-the-bridge-29887-400x250.jpg

japan%20cityscapes%20futuristic%20city%20lights%20artwork%20jonasdero_wallpaperswa.com_24.jpg

lower city:

http://www.wallpapervortex.com/ipad_wallpapers/ipad_27567_anime_scenery_futiristic_futuristic_city.jpg (with a roof obviously)

people??

191832-anime-land-mecha-anime.jpg

sci+fi+futuristic+motorcylce+jet+motorbike+hoverbike+bike+concept+design+art+sexy+female+rider+1.jpg
78051801d1c4892d562aefcb0b81e1e2.jpg

90ee56d3915cb157579a48cf271b5d21.jpg

the first people picture?

2nd people picture is something I'd see more for the poor and the 1st, 3rd, and 4th I'd see more for the cops.

iShyShy said:
2nd people picture is something I'd see more for the poor and the 1st, 3rd, and 4th I'd see more for the cops.
I agree

The mecha in 1 could be either honestly

So we have the people and setting and tech down

anything else?

I haven't considered the government beyond the police really

Oh alright, goodnight~

I might just make the thread with all the stuff we've done so far?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back