• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Mood Swing - Interest Check

Yup, I'm a fan. The picture kind of reminded me of Shibuya from The World Ends With You, honestly.

I've never played the world ends with you they don't sell it here ;_;

So, anyway, I'm thinking we can just leave the city a little bit ambiguous, just a pretty regular city, inspired by various pictures, with whatever we want in it pretty much, with guns and such, maybe power armor for the police, and normal cars but cooler looking and powered on something else?

I kind of want to keep the setting open for interpretation and rather simple so that we aren't restricted in any way, and the technology flexible

That makes sense, just need a general idea as a city. The pictures so far seem pretty great for the idea. You should totally get an emulator and try to play it on your computer if you have the time.

Well, now I think we've all got a general idea of the city. Dark, dirty, with a constant smell of oil in its every courner... Where unemotional grey people never sleep, as all they ever do is work.

SubSonicSausage said:
Well, now I think we've all got a general idea of the city. Dark, dirty, with a constant smell of oil in its every courner... Where unemotional grey people never sleep, as all they ever do is work.
Pretty much

It is the future, but how far ahead are we going? Or are we free to do with as we please with that?

I think the time and technology are pretty much up to you guys

I just vote for a quick portable transportation like hover... something. If that's okay, that is.

Just got an idea. What if advanced futuristic technology was only availible to the government and large idustrial corporations, while the people would be left with less costly means of transportation (disel, coal)?

And policemen get hoverbikes :3

Or high tech is only for the rich or somethin

High tech could be a rich thing, yeah

Then we can leave trendy tech entirely up to the players (Still would need to define the standard of living for the poor and for the rich).

We could have a slum and an ‘upper town’ for that, then you could just decide in which area you wanted to live?

Well if tech is only available to government and large corporations that would put almost a majority of people in the "slum" and the cops and others in the "upper"

This may sound silly, but what is the slums and upper town were literally on top of one another, like I dunno, a car park?

melbourne-university-carpark-bw-ella-leoncio-06.jpg

Much bigger, yes xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back