• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Mood Swing - Interest Check

SubSonicSausage said:
We could create a group of regular characters (the policemen). They are perfect, unemotional, Equilibrium-like. And then have them solve cases with one or two temporary character(s) at time (the addicts) with their own problem. Once a case is solved => new drug addict(s) character(s) with a new plot. The policemen remain the same.
Hmm?
I'm liking this,

We could have one of the policemen start to develop emotions, and their internal struggle to decide what is more important, their job and stopping all the horrors they see within it, or the rare moments of happiness that come after the horrors

Infactuated said:
We could have one of the policemen start to develop emotions, and their internal struggle to decide what is more important, their job and stopping all the horrors they see within it, or the rare moments of happiness that come after the horrors
Exactly.

And with that set up we can have players joining us anytime (though prb better inbetween plots).

One rule though, I think it is better not to have a player control a policeman and an addict at the same time. Once you switch over to an addict, your policeman is out of the case (and you can still control him later, after the case is over). I saying this because it is annoying to see both of a player's characters interact with each other at the same time, ignoring everyone else (especially when they are on different sides).

SubSonicSausage said:
Exactly.
And with that set up we can have players joining us anytime (though prb better inbetween plots).

One rule though, I think it is better not to have a player control a policeman and an addict at the same time. Once you switch over to an addict, your policeman is out of the case (and you can still control him later, after the case is over). I saying this because it is annoying to see both of a player's characters interact with each other at the same time, ignoring everyone else (especially when they are on different sides).
Yes, so each player has a policeman character, and every so often plays an addict or terrorist, while the others try to solve the case and arrest you

Well, now we can either wait for people to come or create an entirely different interest check thread, cause the idea evolved quite a bit.

I absolutely want to get this started.

Let's make a new interest check thread, see who decides to join

Hmm...Or we could create more of the setting in the meantime. The city, the weapons, society...

Perhaps it is a bit too early to restart, how long has this thread been up? half a day?

Well I put it up last night, it's been about 12 hours, yeah

maybe we should start this up and just see how we go with the three of us first?

Sorry, but I stalked your conversation, and could I join?

Your more than welcome!

Maybe we should put a limit of players for now actually. And expand once we have a firm ground and actually know what we are doing.

I say maybe one more person for now, then maybe do a reboot open to all later on. With 5 people that's at least 10 character

Lets work some things out, shall we?

Setting?

Names?

Weapons?

Transportation?

Technology?

I'm not getting notifications x.x I just refreshed and caught up. We could try to start now since we kind of have a basis for the general plot already. How do we handle the first case though? Will two people be a cop and the other two addicts?

Bassically we have either 4 cops and 1 addict or 3 cops and 2 addicts, at a time. Lets run a couple of test runs and the expand the thing for serious bussiness. ))

I vote for 1 addict. Less risky for the first run.

I second that vote

I vote that too.

I could kind of see it happening in a steam punk style for some reason. xD

Image doesn't work :/

Steam punk... Maybe disel punk? Just for a little more originality.

Though I don't mind the usual future or even nano-punk :3

Dat picture! I see disel punk...)

The picture made me think... are there any anime or japanese culture fans amongst you guys(and gals)?

And no, I am not getting at it. Yet.

Anime fan heree!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back