• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
*purrs because head pats*
The sweetest of bois~ We'll protect you.
It's such a fucking turn on.
I wanna push her out and see for myself.
HAH no you don't. I don't even like her. I'm sweet and kind and she's sadistic and crazy. And its hard to go back to being my normal happy self when she gets out of hand ^^ I usually have to do something crazy to calm down.

Guys outfit ideas for me -cause I like to dress like a harlot- I feel so bad for any of my subordinates I'd come in with a different costume every mfkn day.
09-17-18_Studio_2_09-48-08_10093_RedCombo_CC_8936_AJ.jpg
(obviously replace the top hat with puppy ears)
555238_black_alt3_lg-2.jpg

And all of my strippers would have to learn what it means to wear costumes to entice men cause I'd get bored just seeing women in bikinis lol

HAH no you don't. I don't even like her. I'm sweet and kind and she's sadistic and crazy. And its hard to go back to being my normal happy self when she gets out of hand ^^ I usually have to do something crazy to calm down.

Guys outfit ideas for me -cause I like to dress like a harlot- I feel so bad for any of my subordinates I'd come in with a different costume every mfkn day.

And all of my strippers would have to learn what it means to wear costumes to entice men cause I'd get bored just seeing women in bikinis lol
a variety of clothing choices that are attractive to the other gender by incite sexual characteristics

Hhmm I kinda like crazy.
Look I just wanna see for myself, after that I'll see if i'm willing to test the waters again. Chances are high I will.

a variety of clothing choices that are attractive to the other gender by incite sexual characteristics
Yes ^^ I'll find creative costumes for everybody~ So we attract everybody! Except my husband he can stay his ass not looking cute fa nobody but me .-. a chic will lose an eye if she look at him lovin
Hhmm I kinda like crazy.
Look I just wanna see for myself, after that I'll see if i'm willing to test the waters again. Chances are high I will.
Idk who's more crazy you or me lol out here playing with demons babe XD gambling with your life.

Yes ^^ I'll find creative costumes for everybody~ So we attract everybody! Except my husband he can stay his ass not looking cute fa nobody but me .-. a chic will lose an eye if she look at him lovin

Idk who's more crazy you or me lol out here playing with demons babe XD gambling with your life.
*hids behind counter* what costume do i have to wear 0~0

anyway enjoy another telith post took me so damn long to do it but its nice and long :)
My fucking hart it's so adorable!!! awe Telith he's falling in love I love it~ <3 She is liking him slowly as well the dragon side is acting on her own so it's difficult but after adjusting that will stop and he will wonder why until.....SHE HITS HEAT thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm oh lord I forgot that's a thing animals in heat Nate has to claim Nova

-GASP- I'll get costumes for everyone ^^
Oh lord I ain't dressing like no harlot I'll stick to the suit thanks Vest, dress shirt, jeans and boots and maybe a hoodie to cover the face rather than a hat
smart boi
YO THAT'S GOOD!!
Like in peaky blinders, they have like razors in they're hats and take they're hats of and hit people with them cutting them with the razors.
Hunter and me need that shit.
No denied you don't need hats that serve as weapons. Just ya fists and weapons. or unless you turn into Nightwing or Gambit or some shit then maybe. It's either the bat or the Cane buddy

That's gonna be hard, I look good in everything~ 😏

That's the best type of gambling, put your life on the line. Let me play (:

My fucking hart it's so adorable!!! awe Telith he's falling in love I love it~ <3 She is liking him slowly as well the dragon side is acting on her own so it's difficult but after adjusting that will stop and he will wonder why until.....SHE HITS HEAT thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm oh lord I forgot that's a thing animals in heat Nate has to claim Nova

Oh lord I ain't dressing like no harlot I'll stick to the suit thanks Vest, dress shirt, jeans and boots and maybe a hoodie to cover the face rather than a hat

smart boi

No denied you don't need hats that serve as weapons. Just ya fists and weapons. or unless you turn into Nightwing or Gambit or some shit then maybe. It's either the bat or the Cane buddy
):
Come on! I need some weapons to protect hunter to stop him from burning down the place...

*hids behind counter* what costume do i have to wear 0~0
curse your purity! I wana put you in something so provocative but I can't cause you're the baby. Probably a suit of fricken armour to block out the thotties.

smart boi

Does that mean he has to bite her o.o I read that in a doujinshi and I'm really excited.
Hahaa that's fine ^^ I'm the only one that actually enjoys dressing like something I'm not~

Don't say I didn't warn you beforehand ^^

b7cb070bf2d72e6abd0f35c0e81655b1.jpg the reality of how you actually look like

):
Come on! I need some weapons to protect hunter to stop him from burning down the place...
*hands you a bat, katana, chainsaw, a damn bazooka, pistol, a damn vintage musket,* pick anything but that nonsense is what I meant
curse your purity! I wana put you in something so provocative but I can't cause you're the baby. Probably a suit of fricken armour to block out the thotties.

Does that mean he has to bite her o.o I read that in a doujinshi and I'm really excited.
Hahaa that's fine ^^ I'm the only one that actually enjoys dressing like something I'm not~

why not dress Hunter in a lamb suit for adorableness? Maybe a snuggie? Also for Nathan maybe you must bite idk I mean I'm thinking dirty for it but I guess

View attachment 562390 the reality of how you actually look like

*hands you a bat, katana, chainsaw, a damn bazooka, pistol, a damn vintage musket,* pick anything but that nonsense is what I meant

why not dress Hunter in a lamb suit for adorableness? Maybe a snuggie?
awwwee :3 bigg fully suit

smart boi

yeah telith is slow but surely falling in love with faith, even though he's not sure about whats happening also (what do you mean by SHE HITS HEAT)

why not dress Hunter in a lamb suit for adorableness? Maybe a snuggie?
You saying I'm cute? 😇

Oke I feel you I feel you. I'll bring an arsenal.

Yeah and put a leash on him.

Lay it on me bby~

why not dress Hunter in a lamb suit for adorableness? Maybe a snuggie? Also for Nathan maybe you must bite idk I mean I'm thinking dirty for it but I guess
Oh god that's a great idea. Something fluffy and cute *w* yes. Sis you know I'm with all that dirty stuff LAY. IT. ON. ME. GIMME THAT SHIT. When she hits heat she won't know what to do poor girl. She has little to no male experience.
awwwee :3 bigg fully suit

yeah telith is slow but surely falling in love with faith, even though he's not sure about whats happening also (what do you mean by SHE HITS HEAT)
Oh you sweet child do you not know what being in heat means?
You saying I'm cute? 😇

Why are you so much like me lmao Imma get a leash for you if you keep playing these games. Have both you and Hunter on a leash so you don't go burning down our place of business.

Oh god that's a great idea. Something fluffy and cute *w* yes. Sis you know I'm with all that dirty stuff LAY. IT. ON. ME. GIMME THAT SHIT. When she hits heat she won't know what to do poor girl. She has little to no male experience.

Why are you so much like me lmao Imma get a leash for you if you keep playing these games. Have both you and Hunter on a leash so you don't go burning down our place of business.
nope i ahve no idea what "being in heat means"

You saying I'm cute? 😇

Keep it under the bar table so I can use some too throw in some tranquilizers

SIS NOOOOOOO!!! DON'T TELL HIM WHAT THAT IS HE'S TOO YOUNG TO KNOW! I BEG OF YOU KEEP HIS INNOCENCE PLZ or else
nope i ahve no idea what "being in heat means"
THAT'S FINE YOU Don't need to know *covers your ears*

These games?! I ain't doing shit, I'm an innocent saint. 😇

Keep it under the bar table so I can use some too throw in some tranquilizers

SIS NOOOOOOO!!! DON'T TELL HIM WHAT THAT IS HE'S TOO YOUNG TO KNOW! I BEG OF YOU KEEP HIS INNOCENCE PLZ or else

THAT'S FINE YOU Don't need to know *covers your ears*
Fine fine~ I'll fight ALL the urges within me and spare the child. -was dead about to say it- y'all caught me at the right time lol
thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm I'm not sure but I think she doesn't want you to tell,
I didn't notice lol with the big red letters and all. Hehe I'm bad at this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back