• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Yaaaay~ -clap clap- Awesome!

you are absolutely correct. He would be home teaching his son how to cook and Alula would come back to the place a mess and the two of them asleep on the kitchen floor with a cake on the table saying for best momma
I was literally gonna have Alula mad then the heartwarming cake had me taken back like Aweeeeee~ also wtf kind of clap was that? hahaha
SSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP TWAT! jk oh god I just realized if you get sick that means Hunter takes over....

I was literally gonna have Alula mad then the heartwarming cake had me taken back like Aweeeeee~ also wtf kind of clap was that? hahaha

YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP TWAT! jk oh god I just realized if you get sick that means Hunter takes over....
Yaaaay~ -clap clap- Awesome!

you are absolutely correct. He would be home teaching his son how to cook and Alula would come back to the place a mess and the two of them asleep on the kitchen floor with a cake on the table saying for best momma
LORD ADORABLE STRIKES AGAIN

Marshall would clean it up when he woke up anyway~ He do anything for his wifey ^^ And its the meme review clap lol
AND WHY WOULD HUNTER BE OVER ME >:C I'm older! And-And.... Q~Q Idk I'm trash.
SSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
ARE YOU MISBEHAVING DAMNIT -grabs rope- am I gonna have to leave you tied to a chair?

AAYYY, it's gonna be like this?
FUCKING BITE ME. Square up.

I'm never sick. I work 24/7. Don't worry.

Marshall would clean it up when he woke up anyway~ He do anything for his wifey ^^ And its the meme review clap lol

ARE YOU MISBEHAVING DAMNIT -grabs rope- am I gonna have to leave you tied to a chair?
You think a chair and a piece of shitty rope is going to stop me?!

Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm Theyung01 Theyung01 When the bar closes what should we do as our last ritual? A good bye shot? A last minute dance? I feel like that's more storm and Yung while I head to bed for Valentines while I have a smoke
I feel like a goodbye shot, and idk a goodbye joint? xD

Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm Theyung01 Theyung01 When the bar closes what should we do as our last ritual? A good bye shot? A last minute dance? I feel like that's more storm and Yung while I head to bed for Valentines while I have a smoke
Okay but we all live upstairs. I say we take a shot and go watch netflix lol

I was trying to be nice with rope ^^ Ducktape and chains always work too~ And if you didn't want a chair I can always leave on the floor connected to a pole. Until I come back for love and attention of course :3

Please don't time lieutenant up I need him at the counter. Just tie his hands and have him struggle with his mouth and have him wear a label around his neck that reads: "My wife is Punishing me for being a bad boy" or some shit yall into. But when a fool throws down in my bar best believe that rope is goanna be cut off so I can sick him to them jerk wads causing trouble

THROW UP BITCH WASSUP!

I'm counting on you
a good bye shot, or a last minute dance depending on how we feel on that day
A shot and a joint is good with netflix sounds good then crash I declare we have weekends off but that's the busiest so no....Sunday's will and say we religeous hehehe

lmfao your love quarrel is fucking hilarious

Okay but we all live upstairs. I say we take a shot and go watch netflix lol

I was trying to be nice with rope ^^ Ducktape and chains always work too~ And if you didn't want a chair I can always leave on the floor connected to a pole. Until I come back for love and attention of course :3
Im gonna break free escape from all that shit. What you gonna do about it? Imma tie you to the fucking chair.

Please don't time lieutenant up I need him at the counter. Just tie his hands and have him struggle with his mouth and have him wear a label around his neck that reads: "My wife is Punishing me for being a bad boy" or some shit yall into. But when a fool throws down in my bar best believe that rope is goanna be cut off so I can sick him to them jerk wads causing trouble

THROW UP BITCH WASSUP!

I'm counting on you

A shot and a joint is good with netflix sounds good then crash I declare we have weekends off but that's the busiest so no....Sunday's will and say we religeous hehehe

How can I serve drinks and talk to people with my hands tied and shit in my mouth? You just gonna use me like a tool?

How can I serve drinks and talk to people with my hands tied and shit in my mouth? You just gonna use me like a tool?
No of course I wouldn't do that to friends. I'll install extra limbs on you how about that? I'll find a corpse and stitch their hands on you somewhere double the fists :D

THROW UP BITCH WASSUP!

I'm counting on you

Fine fine! I'll be more lenient on him~ I just realized I would be all fine and dandy until someone decides they want to hit on me. Like I wouldn't know what to do. I would turn into hunter so quick and get nervous. The studdering, the backing down, especially if they're taller like I'd get way too nervous.

And we definitely need a day where we can enjoy our own bar!
Im gonna break free escape from all that shit. What you gonna do about it? Imma tie you to the fucking chair.
o////o I did not foresee this. If you tied me to a chair I would be so obedient and give you puppy eyes until you let me go lol or throw a tantrum and start biting at the rope

Fine fine! I'll be more lenient on him~ I just realized I would be all fine and dandy until someone decides they want to hit on me. Like I wouldn't know what to do. I would turn into hunter so quick and get nervous. The studdering, the backing down, especially if they're taller like I'd get way too nervous.

o////o I did not foresee this. If you tied me to a chair I would be so obedient and give you puppy eyes until you let me go lol or throw a tantrum and start biting at the rope
I'll send Theyung01 Theyung01 to protect his woman. If I didn't live up to my title I wouldn't be a love matchmaker in the first place. Literally your guy's love/passion keeps the bar running as living proof.

No of course I wouldn't do that to friends. I'll install extra limbs on you how about that? I'll find a corpse and stitch their hands on you somewhere double the fists :D
Oohh shit, you trying to turn me into frankenstein?

You better pray to god they don't. I'll knock them motherfuckers into next week, before showing them all the corners of the fucking bar.

Yeah I'll tie you really tightly and then leave you~ Letting you suffer. No attention nothing. 😇

so the cast is
wolfy: the big boss
storm: "entertainer"
yung: bouncer
hunter: cute, timid waiter
I would also help the boss making drinks.
I think we should get a sign put in on hunter and just put him outside to get girls to come in. But put him in like a bubble so they cant touch him.

so the cast is
wolfy: the big boss
storm: "entertainer"
yung: bouncer
hunter: cute, timid waiter
I'm more like entertainer, hypeman, upkeep, and house wife. I keep the place from falling apart and reign in new customers for wolfy to match make ^^
I'll send Theyung01 Theyung01 to protect his woman. If I didn't live up to my title I wouldn't be a love matchmaker in the first place. Literally your guy's love/passion keeps the bar running as living proof.
Ahh I'd be even more nervous lol I'm like a puppy when its turned around on me all my shyness comes out. Like if someone touches him all my instincts kick in like someone losing a life today but if someone touches me I'm like n-no p-p-please I-I mmm -shrinks down-
A puppy or in this case a Hunter.
Oohh shit, you trying to turn me into frankenstein?

You better pray to god they don't. I'll knock them motherfuckers into next week, before showing them all the corners of the fucking bar.

Yeah I'll tie you really tightly and then leave you~ Letting you suffer. No attention nothing. 😇
Oh dear that'll hurt someone bby o///o

W-Whaa no attention Q~Q b-but I need attention to survive! You gonna leave me to suffer and not love me?

I would also help the boss making drinks.
I think we should get a sign put in on hunter and just put him outside to get girls to come in. But put him in like a bubble so they cant touch him.
Lmao better yet one of those glass stripper displays women privately dance to but instead he's waving a damn sign

im basically just the bait for the place
As I said you will be preserved like a damn jewel and to keep you from causing havoc awe I can picture you shy as a kite when a girl talks to you. Hahaha they won't bite unless you want them to, but as I said no one is touching you if you don't want to

Users who are viewing this thread

Back