• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I'm more like entertainer, hypeman, upkeep, and house wife. I keep the place from falling apart and reign in new customers for wolfy to match make ^^

Ahh I'd be even more nervous lol I'm like a puppy when its turned around on me all my shyness comes out. Like if someone touches him all my instincts kick in like someone losing a life today but if someone touches me I'm like n-no p-p-please I-I mmm -shrinks down-
A puppy or in this case a Hunter.

Oh dear that'll hurt someone bby o///o

W-Whaa no attention Q~Q b-but I need attention to survive! You gonna leave me to suffer and not love me?
Idgaf It's supposed to hurt, need to put some people in their place. My wife is off limits! Only available to 3 people; me, myself and I.

Fine, I'll come in every once in a while bite you here and there and leave.
After a few hours I'll untie you.
I always love you!

As I said you will be preserved like a damn jewel and to keep you from causing havoc awe I can picture you shy as a kite when a girl talks to you. Hahaha they won't bite unless you want them to, but as I said no one is touching you if you don't want to
Yeah but him in a glass box, and people can throw money in aswell.

ok then i would be ok with petting (but they going to have to pay 2$ for a pet)
2? You joking? Pet cost fucking 20.

Idgaf It's supposed to hurt, need to put some people in their place. My wife is off limits! Only available to 3 people; me, myself and I.

Fine, I'll come in every once in a while bite you here and there and leave.
After a few hours I'll untie you.
I always love you!
^^ Okay this is fine~ <3
Nah we will start with 5 to give them a taste. Then the more they like Hunter and tell their friends the more expensive. Hunter you are officially a hooker
this poor innocent child we are selling for cash XD this sweet cherub we are selling for $5. I can teach him how to dance then he could be like a male stripper! Put him in one of the cages so no one can touch but they still throw money in. All he gotta do is shake his hips and no one can touch him~

^^ Okay this is fine~ <3

this poor innocent child we are selling for cash XD this sweet cherub we are selling for $5. I can teach him how to dance then he could be like a male stripper! Put him in one of the cages so no one can touch but they still throw money in. All he gotta do is shake his hips and no one can touch him~
What if I don't come in every once in a while? :o

^^ Okay this is fine~ <3

Good plan and Hey he volunteered. Also maybe if he just speaks them women will drop their panties and mor importantly cash xD like just one word and they all squeal if he listens and talks to them its good NOT TO MENTION (I hope) he has an Australian accent and you know what that means more bitches more money 💰
Hell yeah me also:

apparently im a hot product, because cuteness sells just as good at hotness

im ok with this
Exactly you adorable bb ❤ *huggles and squeezes* see he doesn't mind then when you 21 help out more xD

Good plan and Hey he volunteered. Also maybe if he just speaks them women will drop their panties and mor importantly cash xD like just one word and they all squeal if he listens and talks to them its good NOT TO MENTION (I hope) he has an Australian accent and you know what that means more bitches more money 💰

Hell yeah me also:

Exactly you adorable bb ❤ *huggles and squeezes* see he doesn't mind then when you 21 help out more xD

*of course give huggles back* ok then :3

Also Hunter learn Spanish cause we all speak it but you xD
Yooo I can definitely see myself yelling at someone in Spanish cause they pissed me off like "COMEMIERDA VEN AQUI DE NUEVO Y TE JODERE! DONT MAKE ME GET MY CHANCLA DAMNIT"
Yessssssss we gotta get him the jack of all trades.
I would die. You'll come back and find a dead wife lol

Yooo I can definitely see myself yelling at someone in Spanish cause they pissed me off like "COMEMIERDA VEN AQUI DE NUEVO Y TE JODERE! DONT MAKE ME GET MY CHANCLA DAMNIT"
Yessssssss we gotta get him the jack of all trades.

I would die. You'll come back and find a dead wife lol
LMAO.

Oohh shit that would be no bueno.
Oke I wanted to tease by not coming.. but I guess I wont then. ):

Lmao these awesome ideas make me want to make this a shenanigans rp but if it lasts long here xD add the bar idea where we do episodes.

What yall think? XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back