• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
define correct way cause men who enter the strip club in my opinion are sleaze bags and not in any way gentlemanly e.e

My brother can be the bouncer he's a big dude and then another one my brother in law....then me if shit gets too rough aye

Me: DON'T LIE TO ME SWEET CHILD! *sees the cuteness in your eyes and sighs* damn you win fine
Give me a metal bat. A knife. I'll be a bouncer.

Then they'll be punished of course. Duh what kinda question silly bean~ Challenging my authority I'll slice a hoe.

Don't worry I'll keep the place under control ^^ unless someone touches my husband, my pets, or harms Hunter. Then I cannot guarantee their safety
Silly question?!
Idk some people say shit like that, but mean it both ways. I'm just making sure.
Yoo imma 100% challenge your authority, sounds like fun~

i fell like this is me right now

View attachment 562385
Yess correct. Honey senpai the sweet innocent puppy.
define correct way cause men who enter the strip club in my opinion are sleaze bags and not in any way gentlemanly e.e

My brother can be the bouncer he's a big dude and then another one my brother in law....then me if shit gets too rough aye

Me: DON'T LIE TO ME SWEET CHILD! *sees the cuteness in your eyes and sighs* damn you win fine
by correct I mean they can't be completely disgusting and belligerent. Like they can't disrupt our flow and workplace with their bullshit that I don't want to deal with. I'll beat up a whole grown man ^^ and if he tries to touch one of my girls if she says no he'll lose a hand~

Silly question?!
Idk some people say shit like that, but mean it both ways. I'm just making sure.
You don't want to go there my dude buuuuuttt wtf do I know so by all means I'll have a grave and tribute ready in the wall of fame. Ciao

Silly question?!
I'll 100% tie you up and leave you behind the bar so no one can touch you ^^* wow I am so territorial jesus I need to be a calm good girl and y'all dragging the yandere christian grey outta me

Well yanderes aren't bad people unless they feel challenged for a person they are interested in. Sooooo it shouldn't be a problem really~ and if it is I'll take care of it hunter 😈
Oohh shit, that just makes me want to test the waters even more.
Do you just hate me? Is that what it is? You want me to be a bad person XD Cause I'll fight people.

Well yanderes aren't bad people unless they feel challenged for a person they are interested in. Sooooo it shouldn't be a problem really~ and if it is I'll take care of it hunter 😈

Do you just hate me? Is that what it is? You want me to be a bad person XD Cause I'll fight people.
i think he is doing to cuz he is in the loves with you?

What you mean? I love you bby <3 I just like testing my limits.

Yeah hunter understands.

wait what if we get a bunch of yanderes in the bar *terrified squeak*
Oh you sweet aussie boi I told you I won't let that happen to you while I'm around *pat* You're safe with the boss around, but...you will need to learn to defend yourself so Yung will teach you to fight. I would do it but I'm afraid to see you in pain I very empathetic person

DING DING DING YA GOT IT! Plus danger is his name and Storm loves danger which I forsaw this coming
YO me and him wear the same clothes at work lmao.
I can do that, I don't have blond hair. But fuck it. I'll do it. SO I WANT MY BAT TO KNOCK SOME PEOPLE OUT.
alright senor you have the job we'll all be wearing them uniforms wtf you mean minus the top hats and canes just don't go crazy if you do show it only on St.Patties which is the biggest drinking time of the year lass

This might sound so weird, but territorial girls are sexy as fuck.
I'm extremely territorial... Like a goddamn dog... but I love you too ^^ Don't push me too much cause the yandere bitch in me will come out and she is not very easy to handle C:
yay i is good at the romancing now :) *eats some popcorn*
you sweet cherub -pats head-
Oh you sweet aussie boi I told you I won't let that happen to you while I'm around *pat* You're safe with the boss around, but...you will need to learn to defend yourself so Yung will teach you to fight. I would do it but I'm afraid to see you in pain I very empathetic person

DING DING DING YA GOT IT! Plus danger is his name and Storm loves danger which I forsaw this coming

alright senor you have the job we'll all be wearing them uniforms wtf you mean minus the top hats and canes just don't go crazy if you do show it only on St.Patties which is the biggest drinking time of the year lass
You know me too well lol I love danger like its a problem XD and I wana wear something cute! Something with no pants preferably (okay lemme find a picture)

I'm extremely territorial... Like a goddamn dog... but I love you too ^^ Don't push me too much cause the yandere bitch in me will come out and she is not very easy to handle C:

You know me too well lol I love danger like its a problem XD and I wana wear something cute! Something with no pants preferably (okay lemme find a picture)
*purrs because head pats*

OH BECAUSE PEOPLE ALSO ADORE UNDERTALE! mostly me this will be the theme for the main bar when they enter:

When it's raining:

Yeah i'll teach hunter how to fight. SWING HARD AND FAST AIM FOR THE HEAD OR THE LEGS!

Yeah yeah minus the top hat. YOO IF YOU COULD GET ME CANE SO I COULD HIT PEOPLE WITH IT.

It's such a fucking turn on.
I wanna push her out and see for myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back