• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Awe thank you haha the love guru lovelace xD. I usually get to know the person first then set them up but I can still do it. I guess what I do is like therapy and spend time for everg hour and then pair them up

*Not even a month passes and the establishment is on fire*

Me: wtf happened?
Yung: Hunter panicked cause this hot chick was grinding up on him and set the laundry room on fire
Storm: SAVE THE BABIES!!! *hass all her pets in her arms* I saved them Im the hero
hunter: there were to many of them :( they all wanted hugs

Awe thank you haha the love guru lovelace xD. I usually get to know the person first then set them up but I can still do it. I guess what I do is like therapy and spend time for everg hour and then pair them up

*Not even a month passes and the establishment is on fire*

Me: wtf happened?
Yung: Hunter panicked cause this hot chick was grinding up on him and set the laundry room on fire
Storm: SAVE THE BABIES!!! *hass all her pets in her arms* I saved them Im the hero
but why is that exactly me like deadass lmao I would save all my pets and go around like IM A HERO LOOK AT MY CAPE BUY ME A CAPE BABE -wears blanket as temporary cape- And hunter shouldn't be scared of a little grinding~ it's the clubbbb dancing is fun ^^
I know that's what I like~ 😏
No no no that's not what he meant he was correcting your comment or clarifying of course he thinks your craziness is absolutely perfect and to make it up to you Theyung01 Theyung01 will give you lots of bites and kisses to his hot crazy woman of his
Guys I'm blushing so hard like my face all hot 🙊 how you do this

but why is that exactly me like deadass lmao I would save all my pets and go around like IM A HERO LOOK AT MY CAPE BUY ME A CAPE BABE -wears blanket as temporary cape- And hunter shouldn't be scared of a little grinding~ it's the clubbbb dancing is fun ^^

Guys I'm blushing so hard like my face all hot 🙊 how you do this
Go ask your husband its all his work

I'm way too nervous for this lol I get so embarrassed so quickly when it comes to myself.

Orrrrrr I teach Hunter how to dance and he learns to accept women wanting him ^^
Yes but I also don't trust you cause I don't want you to corrupt his sweetness. I'll handle it mama birb style
I like mine better, My heart needs to payback.
You can but be gentle and by that I mean use harsh words to scurry bitches away easily with just a man's words. Unless it's a gay dude hitting huntet idk what to tell ya

Yes but I also don't trust you cause I don't want you to corrupt his sweetness. I'll handle it mama birb style

You can but be gentle and by that I mean use harsh words to scurry bitches away easily with just a man's words. Unless it's a gay dude hitting huntet idk what to tell ya
yeah its probably safer if wolfy does it

I'll make em cry, and buy drinks and shit.
YOOOOOOOOOOOOO if it's a gay guy I'm letting him through I wanna see what he does to hunter, and laugh my ass off.

I'll make em cry, and buy drinks and shit.
YOOOOOOOOOOOOO if it's a gay guy I'm letting him through I wanna see what he does to hunter, and laugh my ass off.
Thats so damn evil xD we could literally make a comic of these shenanigans for adult swim hahaha

Watch Game of thrones that dude's shyness handles shit like a boss. Just be like I have a girlfriend and I dedicate myself to them if that turns them on drag another man
NOOOOOO!!!!!!!
Girls can feel when guys have a gf. It happends to me all the fucking time. They feel that shit, can't accept it, want to steal the man and shit.

Guyssss I'll be... gentle... -has no idea the meaning of the word- I'll teach hunter ya know how to be more confident and not so shy ^^ like a wingman except better
Watch Game of thrones that dude's shyness handles shit like a boss. Just be like I have a girlfriend and I dedicate myself to them if that turns them on drag another man
ok then :( lets see what happens im so confused :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back