• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I mean if the people get angry and say this dating was crap cause they didn't feel matched.
You bitch this is what you signed up for.
You think jesus was happy when Judas betrayed him. Shit happends now shut your bitch ass up, i'll give you a discount cause you didnt match and try again.
You think I'm a fucking god that can match people 100%? This ain't no fucking fairytail.

That's illegallllllll we don't steal it. We swindle it out of them through buying more drinks and empty promises ^^ Like if you get our premium services then you get extended time to meet the girl of your dreams~ -no guarantee she'll like him- sad drunks eat that stuff up

If Deadly Darkness Deadly Darkness wants to join they can be our lawyer they sounf smart enough lmao
That's awful business. IT's called try again. Come again. No refunds.
We got to throw them a bone honey otherwise if one asshole in the generation says it sucks then we all screwed. They make a youtube rant and become a sensation for being a dick. Playing the cards right nowadays be tricky
You bitch this is what you signed up for.
You think jesus was happy when Judas betrayed him. Shit happends now shut your bitch ass up, i'll give you a discount cause you didnt match and try again.
You think I'm a fucking god that can match people 100%? This ain't no fucking fairytail.
Lmao! That is our official motto we'll call the bar: TOUGH TITTY

If Deadly Darkness Deadly Darkness wants to join they can be our lawyer they sounf smart enough lmao

We got to throw them a bone honey otherwise if one asshole in the generation says it sucks then we all screwed. They make a youtube rant and become a sensation for being a dick. Playing the cards right nowadays be tricky

perfect

I feel like I'd be the one to sweet talk and swindle them out of paying for more things than they needed and encouraging trying again with more dates and discounts and yung would be the blatant one like tough shit if you na paying then you can gtfo but if you areeee then let me educate you bucko lol I'm really really good at swindling money out of people (I shouldn't really say that lol) my mommas a lawyer so I know how to bend things to my favour.
ok then we steal there dates XD
It's all about how you do it to get the same end result~ finesse it a little bit with honeyed words and flashy discounts and its taking everything right under them ^^
Yeah it's crazy.
It's cute lol

I suppose, I might actually need to train in law though lol

Yeah see it's all coming together. Shit this bar gonna be lit. Yo in the weekends we should get a Dj and shit. Turn it into a night club make extra money.

Yeah see it's all coming together. Shit this bar gonna be lit. Yo in the weekends we should get a Dj and shit. Turn it into a night club make extra money.
I don't want to be that mexican that says I know a guy and be their uncle or brother but I do lmao

I feel like I'd be the one to sweet talk and swindle them out of paying for more things than they needed and encouraging trying again with more dates and discounts and yung would be the blatant one like tough shit if you na paying then you can gtfo but if you areeee then let me educate you bucko lol I'm really really good at swindling money out of people (I shouldn't really say that lol) my mommas a lawyer so I know how to bend things to my favour.

It's all about how you do it to get the same end result~ finesse it a little bit with honeyed words and flashy discounts and its taking everything right under them ^^

It's cute lol
I meant crazy in a good way.

Honestly aside from being a bartender wtf do I do? Wait didn't you suggest I invest in my own business? So that makes me the owner but the ideas (I always credit I am an honest person) borrow your idea? I like it. But it would need to be in the cith cause I live in the damn country

Honestly aside from being a bartender wtf do I do? Wait didn't you suggest I invest in my own business? So that makes me the owner but the ideas (I always credit I am an honest person) borrow your idea? I like it. But it would need to be in the cith cause I live in the damn country
darn it then

I don't want to be that mexican that says I know a guy and be their uncle or brother but I do lmao
Hahaha it's good. Saves money and shit. It's all good.

Wtf you mean, you're the one who sets people on dates. With you special eagle eye that sees perfect matches, and shit, while also doing the bar shit. Don't you under sale yourself like that.
Yeah of course you're the owner. Yeah but I came up with the idea for you. So take it.
Yeah we make a plan talk to bank and shit, get a loan move somewhere close to the city, get it started, over time you pay that shit back.
We all gucci.

Wtf you mean, you're the one who sets people on dates. With you special eagle eye that sees perfect matches, and shit, while also doing the bar shit. Don't you under sale yourself like that.
Yeah of course you're the owner. Yeah but I came up with the idea for you. So take it.
Yeah we make a plan talk to bank and shit, get a loan move somewhere close to the city, get it started, over time you pay that shit back.
We all gucci.
yeah wolfy is good at matching people :)

We all gucci.
Awe thank you haha the love guru lovelace xD. I usually get to know the person first then set them up but I can still do it. I guess what I do is like therapy and spend time for everg hour and then pair them up

*Not even a month passes and the establishment is on fire*

Me: wtf happened?
Yung: Hunter panicked cause this hot chick was grinding up on him and set the laundry room on fire
Storm: SAVE THE BABIES!!! *hass all her pets in her arms* I saved them Im the hero

Users who are viewing this thread

Back