• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Random thought: I don't want someone who matches my vibe, rather I want someone who compliments it. Like notes, I don't want another note of the same kind, I want something to harmonize with. We'll build off each other until we have a beautiful chord.
Random mushy shit over now.
You're so cute ^^ I think that's what he meant though or at least that's what I take it as. Someone who goes well together like ice cream and apple pie~
Yeah that's what I mean. thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm see this is what I mean. You understand what I mean.
But I need a girl who is kinda like me, because I like to fuck around, and have an agressive personality ( not in a bad way or anything) and I need somebody who can match it and put me in my place and shit, cause otherwise I get bored honestly. If a girl can't put me in my place, not gonna work out xD

Yeah shit goes fast.
Pumpkid Pumpkid You should start like a dating company, and buy a bar. Match people, make them meet at the bar, you serve them drinks. Easy money.
Omg genius I think most bars do that. If I do you should be hired and bring storm as proof that it worked. My witnesses

Yeah that's what I mean. thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm see this is what I mean. You understand what I mean.
But I need a girl who is kinda like me, because I like to fuck around, and have an agressive personality ( not in a bad way or anything) and I need somebody who can match it and put me in my place and shit, cause otherwise I get bored honestly. If a girl can't put me in my place, not gonna work out xD
See that's where I come in cause I'm crazy ^^ I can be cute and sweet but I also don't take shit~
Yas!!!

Always always I see a good pair I match them just like matched Bernice with Adam xD

Lol you mean like a hobo and his ham sandwich? Not the same species but compliment each other.
Lmaooo you're right! Start a speed dating service! I'm down for that. I'll be like WORKED FOR ME IVE BEEN WITH MY HUSBAND 6 YEARS like those ads for match.com
You'd make so much money both running a bar and a dating service out of it PLUS it'd be super fun ^^

Omg genius I think most bars do that. If I do you should be hired and bring storm as proof that it worked. My witnesses
There it is million dollar idea.
Hell no, I haven't seen any bar that's also a dating service, you seen one?
YO, I wouldn't mind working for you, I'll serve a few drink with you, get people to come inside and shit, and you know. People dont wanna drink.
We make a chill lounge, you know people smoke some shit have a good time.

Best idea of my life.

There it is million dollar idea.
Hell no, I haven't seen any bar that's also a dating service, you seen one?
YO, I wouldn't mind working for you, I'll serve a few drink with you, get people to come inside and shit, and you know. People dont wanna drink.
We make a chill lounge, you know people smoke some shit have a good time.

Best idea of my life.
sounds like a good idea i will steal the right to it

See that's where I come in cause I'm crazy ^^ I can be cute and sweet but I also don't take shit~

Lmaooo you're right! Start a speed dating service! I'm down for that. I'll be like WORKED FOR ME IVE BEEN WITH MY HUSBAND 6 YEARS like those ads for match.com
You'd make so much money both running a bar and a dating service out of it PLUS it'd be super fun ^^
Exactly! That's why it works so well <3

Aaaaannnnddd because we're all lazy we have our homes above the bar so we don't have to drag our asses out of bed then drive or take the damn bus to work that or a at least an apartment next door or some shit

Aaaaannnnddd because we're all lazy we have our homes above the bar so we don't have to drag our asses out of bed then drive or take the damn bus to work that or a at least an apartment next door or some shit
Exactly. So if we could get this started and shit.

Exactly! That's why it works so well <3
Love you <3
Can I also live here I will cook and clean I promise T^T I don't want to work hard no more. I want to be stay at home wife. I'll manage the finances.

Love you <3

Can I also live here I will cook and clean I promise T^T I don't want to work hard no more. I want to be stay at home wife. I'll manage the finances.
Yep wouldn't be fun without you xD lol ya
0-o why though
Why tf not? Oh sweet baby boi
Exactly. So if we could get this started and shit.
I got to be certified though its only a class or a year I believe nothing special. Yall save up then we do dis.

I low key feel like it's a bad idea because withall the drinks we have going on. Go them it might be a mistake dating that girl. If anything it will be speed dating we have to have a back up xD

I low key feel like it's a bad idea because withall the drinks we have going on. Go them it might be a mistake dating that girl. If anything it will be speed dating we have to have a back up xD
Yeah yeah yeah, the back up is we host events and shit.

0-o why though
Cause I'm tired and constantly get sick. I work way too much and way too hard for little compensation. I might as well be a whore they make more than me. I am trash. Garbage. And I'd like to not work. I would be a great house wife.

I got to be certified though its only a class or a year I believe nothing special. Yall save up then we do dis.
Thank you T^T I will na shame our family. The house will be spotless. Always good homecooked food ready. There might be a shit ton of pets cause I like animals... I'll make sure we have loads fo fun ^^
I think speed dating would be better and then let them meet on their own if they match up. Cause if its too long and too many drinks it gets sloppy.

You know what they say. Fake it till you make it. Nobody needs to know that you don't have it now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back