• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Exactly! It's hard to break up though but you do it for the better and although I may sound like a hoe I guarantee ya I am not I know the situation I was once in I'd rather not do the same

No mine was on here Storm probably knows it's actually pretty cute but he was my love partner for the prequel of this rp. His name is Funeral but you may know his character as: Ellison
HE WAS YOUR BOYFRIEND???? Wow.

nope i just got my list ready for once i start like i said im not really...dating yet (to many girls)
Good boy so proud. You'll make the finest of bachelors and anyone who hurts you or breaks ya heart will deal with this mama birb and my fist once I get my brother in law to teach me how to fight mma style

Woah I had no idea.
The good news is I made a friend...maybe and I know what I want to do. Bartending as side job or career to be mixologist. I enjoyed bar tending at my aunts wedding. I'm very awkward with parties so just handing beer mixing the right amount of liquor and over charging while listening to drunks feeling numb is my place and I know exactly where to start xD the battered beaver

The good news is I made a friend...maybe and I know what I want to do. Bartending as side job or career to be mixologist. I enjoyed bar tending at my aunts wedding. I'm very awkward with parties so just handing beer mixing the right amount of liquor and over charging while listening to drunks feeling numb is my place and I know exactly where to start xD the battered beaver
Mixology is pretty cool! And this friend owo what kinda friend~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back