• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
WHats wrong?
Just broke with the bf sort of relieved and sad for him is all he was a sweetheart but we didnt see eye to eye. Whereas he lets religon rule him disapproving gays and more and it pissed me off. I don't want my damn children growing ignorant like that and afraid

Just broke with the bf sort of relieved and sad for him is all he was a sweetheart but we didnt see eye to eye. Whereas he lets religon rule him disapproving gays and more and it pissed me off. I don't want my damn children growing ignorant like that and afraid
you know talking to another friend...he just broke up with his GF hmm.. convenient

I see I see, I've been in similar situation. You know it might be crappy and shit now. But it's for the better, you probably would've been less happier if you stayed, and better call shit off like that now, then let's say 5 years later down the road, where it will hurt more.

I see I see, I've been in similar situation. You know it might be crappy and shit now. But it's for the better, you probably would've been less happier if you stayed, and better call shit off like that now, then let's say 5 years later down the road, where it will hurt more.
Exactly! It's hard to break up though but you do it for the better and although I may sound like a hoe I guarantee ya I am not I know the situation I was once in I'd rather not do the same
not sure all i know him as is Mrjinx
No mine was on here Storm probably knows it's actually pretty cute but he was my love partner for the prequel of this rp. His name is Funeral but you may know his character as: Ellison

Exactly! It's hard to break up though but you do it for the better and although I may sound like a hoe I guarantee ya I am not I know the situation I was once in I'd rather not do the same

No mine was on here Storm probably knows it's actually pretty cute but he was my love partner for the prequel of this rp. His name is Funeral but you may know his character as: Ellison
Oohh shit, thats pretty cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back