• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Telith: ok....that’s....good...also what’s popcorn? I thought corn didn’t explode
Faith: Telith! Get out of this club! You're not a psychopath or jealous type. Noe come we're going to a burger shack with the other couples. If yall interested you can come. *sees Telith has no idea what burgers is* food Telith We're goanna stuff our faces bb boi❤

Faith: Telith! Get out of this club! You're not a psychopath or jealous type. Noe come we're going to a burger shack with the other couples. If yall interested you can come. *sees Telith has no idea what burgers is* food Telith We're goanna stuff our faces bb boi❤
Telith: *fireworks of happiness* yay a burger is like a sandwich right?

Arya and I both have good taste something about blondes maybe because they unique or rare here for me. Levi? By Dick Grayson? Boi that is an honor Night wing~ although I prefer redhood with them guns ❤
Mmmm Jason~ I love them all but Nightwing will always be number one in my heart. He's been through the most and survived it XD
Lmaoo that song is so her.

I really need a song agh fits Telith haven’t been able to find one
Hahaha oh there is the next post is goanna be cute involving music as long as he doesn't drain her headphones he'll dedicate that song while wondering through the woods towards school
Mmmm Jason~ I love them all but Nightwing will always be number one in my heart. He's been through the most and survived it XD
Lmaoo that song is so her.
D: I understand I saw the live action.one the titans tv show. Idk if it's the same but it saddens me. I just like redhood's style.

9d1f6192bc8b61d39928f1bffe10b4a5.jpgyou join the club this is what you will get

Hahaha oh there is the next post is goanna be cute involving music as long as he doesn't drain her headphones he'll dedicate that song while wondering through the woods towards school

D: I understand I saw the live action.one the titans tv show. Idk if it's the same but it saddens me. I just like redhood's style.

View attachment 562245you join the club this is what you will get
Yesssssssss this is fine with me lol I'm into bondage

View attachment 562245you join the club this is what you will get
Don’t worry Telith has some self control otherwise he would have snack on sevens electrical powers

Oh sis you shouldn't have XD You challenged her which means you challenged me and I love challenges. Like she won't give him tongue right here right now. Wipe his cocky smirk right off his face lol
Haha you are welcome anything form my lovely friend ❤ *pee pee grew three sizes more then shrunk cause is unsure*

Haha you are welcome anything form my lovely friend ❤ *pee pee grew three sizes more then shrunk cause is unsure*
XD lmao meeeeee facing my insecurities. I love Nathan's cockiness and sarcasm and at the same time I want to smack him and tie him up so he can't go NOWHERE. He always thinking like I didn't agree to this idk if I love her. The moment he said hello was the moment Nova was like he's mine forever. If anybody's the yandere here its here. She'll kill somebody in the name of love for him.

XD lmao meeeeee facing my insecurities. I love Nathan's cockiness and sarcasm and at the same time I want to smack him and tie him up so he can't go NOWHERE. He always thinking like I didn't agree to this idk if I love her. The moment he said hello was the moment Nova was like he's mine forever. If anybody's the yandere here its here. She'll kill somebody in the name of love for him.
Haha good good he's afraid to say yes because if he does that's like commitment and it will give him a heart attack. It will also add to more responsibilities and he'a already taking care of Novalie so to him it's too much stress with her alone. Baby steps.
the music was a good song i liked it now ON TO A POST
You better!!! I put a lot of thought into the lyrics and that one stuck except it says Woman sadly. I couldn't think of a female one because all the ones I know involve being sexy trying to make babies with their man. XD that's a nono let's stick to romantic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back