• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Lmao she's goanna be pouty
Literally all my characters are hoes except for Nova. She's loyal to Nathan and Nathan alone. She don't even like other people XD If anyone were to hit on her she would shame them lol Cora is loyal but her fusions are not. Levi is loyal now. Arya well she just does whatever comes to mind first until Lind tames her ass. As of current she's into Nathan the wolf, she'd probably love Cas and Mars, Seven cause he got orange hair, Telith just to mess with Galith, Woz cause he's blond, and Lind cause he flirts back and is the bad boi of her heart~

Literally all my characters are hoes except for Nova. She's loyal to Nathan and Nathan alone. She don't even like other people XD If anyone were to hit on her she would shame them lol Cora is loyal but her fusions are not. Levi is loyal now. Arya well she just does whatever comes to mind first until Lind tames her ass. As of current she's into Nathan the wolf, she'd probably love Cas and Mars, Seven cause he got orange hair, Telith just to mess with Galith, Woz cause he's blond, and Lind cause he flirts back and is the bad boi of her heart~
lol yeah I can see that happening annoying the crap out of the old man

Lmao I guess Ruben is not even worth it aight xD Nor Evan

Also if Nessa ever saw him flirting with another girl she would rob them blind and then do this:
Nessa:*waiting there with his changed schedule so he has every class with her now*

Image result for maki nishikino

Lol she would like all your characters lol he's tall, aggressive, and does fighting. That's mooooooore than enough to catch her attention. She likes strong men
But if Snow ever saw her flirting with Ruben she would just be a puddle of mixed emotions...
Snow: wh-what *sniffles* nu.... bu..he's my friend... I... AGH *hides*

Also if Nessa ever saw him flirting with another girl she would rob them blind and then do this:
Nessa:*waiting there with his changed schedule so he has every class with her now*

But if Snow ever saw her flirting with Ruben she would just be a puddle of mixed emotions...
Ruben: Don't you dare! You are the only woman I tolerate
Naww.. das cute :3 yeah she’s Going to need some therapy session,

Wait Galith is officially the school counselor now?
Yeah he is also you're my assistant/squire I need to wake up help me get me coffee *flops on you*

Naww.. das cute :3 yeah she’s Going to need some therapy session,

Wait Galith is officially the school counselor now?
She's gonna need a LOT of therapy that she won't want to go to lol

Lmaooo Nessa a whole yandere XD and I'm all for it.
Arya is out for everybody's man

She's gonna need a LOT of therapy that she won't want to go to lol

Lmaooo Nessa a whole yandere XD and I'm all for it.
Arya is out for everybody's man
Nathan: I'm okay with that
Nova: The hell you ain't! Boi *tugs his ear*
Nathan: Owe wait no that's not what I meant

Snow: *peaks out* Awww.... *jumps up and kisses his cheek before going back into hiding*
Ruben: *unexpected kiss then sighs*

I'm all for it ^^

Yo deadass XD she's extremely territorial.
Honestly, I want Levi to try and flirt with someone or someone try to flirt with Levi so Nessa can rob them and Levi can be like NESSA. Give her back her wallet, rings, braclets, phone, and watch.... AND HER BELLYBUTTON RING HOW DID YOU EVEN GET THAT?!

Honestly, I want Levi to try and flirt with someone or someone try to flirt with Levi so Nessa can rob them and Levi can be like NESSA. Give her back her wallet, rings, braclets, phone, and watch.... AND HER BELLYBUTTON RING HOW DID YOU EVEN GET THAT?!
It'll more than likely happen lol Arya would try to flirt with him for sure. He'd probably flirt with Faith tbh cause she thick.
Lol Nate doesn't know that he's just the type of dude that goes with the flow the goodest of bois

Lmao the minute I started reading this I started shaking as if I have cafine in my system. Also you have yet to reply in ic
The bestest of bois <3 Nova is the girlfriend that seems all sweet but then the moment another female enters the area she's behind him like the devil without him noticing as he's talking to her, scaring the poor woman lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back