• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
okey so Etienne is based off of shinya hiragi
annnnd Cora is based off of.... An OC character named Niya made by an artist Tid ^.^ yaaaay Found them!!!

Annnd
Nathan is based off of Arashi Narukami
Annnd Nova is based off of.... fuck me. Another OC character named Livana by artist Serefleur who only did the one image of her.... FUCK

thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm why do your girls need to be such hard to find images *cries*

Annnd
Nathan is based off of Arashi Narukami
Annnd Nova is based off of.... fuck me. Another OC character named Livana by artist Serefleur who only did the one image of her.... FUCK

thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm why do your girls need to be such hard to find images *cries*
Just use pose references

That moment you're startled awake cause you hear a strangers voice then realize your brother's voice when groggy sounds like a stranger. Fucking dick he always wakes me with his drunk ass. I wish he just woke me up dancing like nepoleon dynamite again. Hella random I wasn't even mad cause them moves was slick

Just use pose references

That moment you're startled awake cause you hear a strangers voice then realize your brother's voice when groggy sounds like a stranger. Fucking dick he always wakes me with his drunk ass. I wish he just woke me up dancing like nepoleon dynamite again. Hella random I wasn't even mad cause them moves was slick
I think you should have filmed it and used it as black mail material.

I apologize Q~Q
Sis that wa an adorable post~ awe~ unexpected the only thing that came up when Nova was I'll be damned was this song:

Idk what to put for Nathan or his reaction gotta think xD for both the flirt and Nova's honesty so conflicted

I think you should have filmed it and used it as black mail material.
I DIDN'T KNOW! Lol he promised to practice the moves and he said they were hard like bruh you didn't even try xD

Sis that wa an adorable post~ awe~ unexpected the only thing that came up when Nova was I'll be damned was this song:

Idk what to put for Nathan or his reaction gotta think xD for both the flirt and Nova's honesty so conflicted

I DIDN'T KNOW! Lol he promised to practice the moves and he said they were hard like bruh you didn't even try xD

Lmao. Next time he does some weird shit. FILM EVERYTHING.
FUCKING EVIDENCE.
You know one day he pisses you off, you be like aayy bitch, you better calm the fuck down or imma expose your bitch ass.

Thanksss I really sat and worked on it for a while so it'd be perfect to me. And that's pretty much exactly it lol a little alarm went off in her head when she saw Arya.

Lmao. Next time he does some weird shit. FILM EVERYTHING.
FUCKING EVIDENCE.
You know one day he pisses you off, you be like aayy bitch, you better calm the fuck down or imma expose your bitch ass.
Lol true but nowadays what does exposed means when he might just be a youtube sensation and be popular smh 😂 like no yall ain't seeing how annoying he is?

Everyone else: *enjoying the entertainment*

Thanksss I really sat and worked on it for a while so it'd be perfect to me. And that's pretty much exactly it lol a little alarm went off in her head when she saw Arya.
Lol you were like: Arya touching Nathan....touching NATHAN?!! DAS MY DAMN MAN! TF IS WRONG WIT DIS HOE? Oh hell no! Oh wait hahaha that's me

Lol you were like: Arya touching Nathan....touching NATHAN?!! DAS MY DAMN MAN! TF IS WRONG WIT DIS HOE? Oh hell no! Oh wait hahaha that's me
Yeah pretty much. I pretended I was two whole people and was like alright CREATIVE WRITING SKILLS DONT FAIL ME NOW. I was writing like I was writing a chapter for my story then I was getting too into it and that bish was getting lengthy lol

Yeah pretty much. I pretended I was two whole people and was like alright CREATIVE WRITING SKILLS DONT FAIL ME NOW. I was writing like I was writing a chapter for my story then I was getting too into it and that bish was getting lengthy lol
Oh I don't mind the whole point of rp to me is to read a book xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back