• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
lets just say telith birth is confusing af 3 parents....yeah

telith: *purrs* naww.. thanks
Which reminds me I should just reply for Telith just so they can get situated

Idk why I'm still excited for Telith to see Faith's home it's usually lonely there so to her she's like "Yeah lots of time to love my bb."

Which reminds me I should just reply for Telith just so they can get situated

Idk why I'm still excited for Telith to see Faith's home it's usually lonely there so to her she's like "Yeah lots of time to love my bb."
yeah, i wasn't sure what telith would be doing so i just had him make uber expensive stationary :D

also yeah :3 that's going to be great

Etienne and Snow

Etienne: Remember Snow, unless circumstances don’t allow. ALWAYS say your pre-battle catchphrase
Snow: Whys that?
Etienne: It’s for effect, to set you apart from other guys and gals
Snow: Can I have some examples?
Etienne: Mine is “Sa! Omayomutsumida Kazo Yo (Now.... Count up your sins!)”
Snow: Oooooh
Etienne: My grandfathers is “Sa! Showtimu Da! (Now it’s Showtime)
Snow: Does Woz have one?
Etienne: His changes a lot but it’s “Lets start the experiment” now
Snow: Neat! What’s mine?!
Etienne: Up to you

Galith: Catchphrases are gay
Izuru: Who isn’t though?

No es correcto dicir a un amigo o cual quiera: "Bajan se para bajo" o "Suban se arriba" por que estas diciendo los mismo dos veses. Ariba ariba, bajo bajo xD

Lmao
Faith: Well damn Papi I gotta say you're hotter looking than your uncle *pets*

(She's still confused about that ordeal of him calling Telith son and Telith calls him dad but for now she'll assume)
lmao, no sé qué decir de que mi cerebro está jodidamente frito en este momento

Etienne and Snow

Etienne: Remember Snow, unless circumstances don’t allow. ALWAYS say your pre-battle catchphrase
Snow: Whys that?
Etienne: It’s for effect, to set you apart from other guys and gals
Snow: Can I have some examples?
Etienne: Mine is “Sa! Omayomutsumida Kazo Yo (Now.... Count up your sins!)”
Snow: Oooooh
Etienne: My grandfathers is “Sa! Showtimu Da! (Now it’s Showtime)
Snow: Does Woz have one?
Etienne: His changes a lot but it’s “Lets start the experiment” now
Snow: Neat! What’s mine?!
Etienne: Up to you

Galith: Catchphrases are gay
Izuru: Who isn’t though?
what galith would actually say
galith: if you must have a catchphrase make it #$%^##$# (abyssal words) *causes tree to die* thats power word...kill

I am officially sleepy I need to sleep early which I should it's midnight. I gotta zoom out night baby bois~ *pets my children*

Me: Hahahahaaaaa this isn't even their final form!
Nova: I would never! I only like doggos you swine -flips hair as she walks away-
Cora: I can't help it my succubus side comes out and I have noooo control over what she does -bows- je desole.
Levi: I'm not saying I'm not into men but I'm pretty sure if I even looked at anyone who wasn't Nessa she'd try to kill me. I don't need that kind of stress in ma life.
Arya: Wuts goodie -claps hands- I'll touch him again try me bish -licks both Telith and Evan- I don't knowwhich one of these walking pieces of ass is your son but he won't be just a boy when I'm finished~

C: meeeeee too!
Nessa: Whatchya Doin Puppy??
59eddfaae97b1d1b0a668b27fa0b78cf.jpg

Levi: *The brunet cupped her cheek leaning in close to her as if he were to press his lips against hers but instead kissed her forehead*
Nessa: 0///0
Me: omgomgomgomgomgkissherkissherkissher wait..wha- NUUUUUUUUUUU TRICKSTER!!

Levi: *The brunet cupped her cheek leaning in close to her as if he were to press his lips against hers but instead kissed her forehead*
Nessa: 0///0
Me: omgomgomgomgomgkissherkissherkissher wait..wha- NUUUUUUUUUUU TRICKSTER!!
Baited.

Red hair is so fucking sexy.
Yeah, it's pretty nice, though mine isn't like a natural red, nor am I a natural red head. It used to be like a cherry red when I first dyed it but now it's faded into this nice fire look with blonde and orange highlights poking through

Yeah, it's pretty nice, though mine isn't like a natural red, nor am I a natural red head. It used to be like a cherry red when I first dyed it but now it's faded into this nice fire look with blonde and orange highlights poking through
You're telling me, you got 3 colors in your hair atm?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back