• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
don't worry galith can deal with kinds although i bet arya would probably be turn on by possession and paralyzation
Oh yes she would lol she's crazy, not as crazy as my hunter but still crazy. Plus she's more of a reaper class demon of war than a royal. Her father oversaw the lost souls in hell and the devils/reapers that were under his command. They're kind of like raven and her dad from teen titans lol
she respects power and bravery more than anything.
but Galiath is a hoe he likes the danger no?

The struggle of emotions with two entities it's like which one has the most logic or drama?
And I almost ALWAYS choose drama over logic lol

Oh yes she would lol she's crazy, not as crazy as my hunter but still crazy. Plus she's more of a reaper class demon of war than a royal. Her father oversaw the lost souls in hell and the devils/reapers that were under his command. They're kind of like raven and her dad from teen titans lol

gahhhh I absolutely love Raven so much
hmmm... look ill just say, there a good reason he's never married XD besides hes stopped being as much of hoe as he used to be

anyway iv worked out witch of telith parents is going to show up first :) yay
Lol I know I know I was teasing *pets*

right then :) anyway galith isn't royalty by birth, he royalty because the kid of the first demon lord just decided to give it to him, obviously there was good reason for it, and there is good reason for why hes basically a ghost/wraith creature now he is a ITH class demon :)

My work it's 7 am I already worked the whole night
Awww baby :C just leave sneak out!

gahhhh I absolutely love Raven so much

Lol I know I know I was teasing *pets*
I love Raven too! I sort of based Arya's character a small bit off Raven like her distaste for her father and her moods switching based on who she speaks with.
right then :) anyway galith isn't royalty by birth, he royalty because the kid of the first demon lord just decided to give it to him, obviously there was good reason for it, and there is good reason for why hes basically a ghost/wraith creature now he is a ITH class demon :)
You know so much about this shit that I cooooooompletely made up off the top of my head lol I hope I don't class with your ideas ^^

I love Raven too! I sort of based Arya's character a small bit off Raven like her distaste for her father and her moods switching based on who she speaks with.

You know so much about this shit that I cooooooompletely made up off the top of my head lol I hope I don't class with your ideas ^^
no its fine, you aren't clashing to much giving over command of military/souls to someone else sounds like something esteelith (new/ current demon lord) would do, so yeah it's fine galith of course commanded it personally

I wish it was that easy ):

no its fine :) but it's just like galith would probably have a little extra respect (also he sort of saved most demon for being murdered to death buuuuuuut that a story for another day)
Was it before or after she was born?

Also I'm getting way too into my characters lol like I'm hitting paragraphs cause I was soo deeply into writing I forgot I'm not editing a story.

Was it before or after she was born?

Also I'm getting way too into my characters lol like I'm hitting paragraphs cause I was soo deeply into writing I forgot I'm not editing a story.
lol don't worry telith and his relative have got a 10 page story/backstory
anyway yeah it was a long damn time ago there even a little story about it although everyone forgot it was galith because there lazy

lol don't worry telith and his relative have got a 10 page story/backstory
anyway yeah it was a long damn time ago there even a little story about it although everyone forgot it was galith because there lazy
Good lord lol -prays my current post doesn't end up that long-
Yeahhhhh Arya wouldn't give a shit. She only cares about the here and now and what people are currently capable of. Her father on the other hand would respect him. He tried to get her to respect her elders butttttttt she just became more rebellious.

Good lord lol -prays my current post doesn't end up that long-
Yeahhhhh Arya wouldn't give a shit. She only cares about the here and now and what people are currently capable of. Her father on the other hand would respect him. He tried to get her to respect her elders butttttttt she just became more rebellious.
yeah iv got got the backstory thing sitting on my computer XD telith and galith have been in rps before well one like i said i reviewed my lil dragon boy :3

and good hit for arya's father best way to make your kid respect you is to be a good father XD he probably wasn't damn new age demons, they don't know how to deal with kids, galiths answer is A) be a sweet good father or B) HAND THERE ASS TO THEM ON A SILVER PLATTER (and he probably would do that to arya if she manages to piss him off enough) there also what you do as a king

yeah iv got got the backstory thing sitting on my computer XD telith and galith have been in rps before well one like i said i reviewed my lil dragon boy :3

and good hit for arya's father best way to make your kid respect you is to be a good father XD he probably wasn't damn new age demons
Lmaooooo nope! He just beat her all the time and showed her no sense of affection until she got older and she was already like eff you dad. He literally didn't give a shit about her and let her do what she pleased as long as she did what he asked of her. Now she's older and pretty much a spoiled brat delinquent and he's trying his best to both earn her respect and rekindle the relationship.

Lmaooooo nope! He just beat her all the time and showed her no sense of affection until she got older and she was already like eff you dad. He literally didn't give a shit about her and let her do what she pleased as long as she did what he asked of her. Now she's older and pretty much a spoiled brat delinquent and he's trying his best to both earn her respect and rekindle the relationship.
fucking hell he's horrible at being a parent if galith can be a decide father, even though he's basically telith adoptive father, id think a archdemon could atlest do beet WITH THERE OWN DAMN CHILD

fucking hell he's horrible at being a parent if galith can be a decide father, even though he's basically telith adoptive father, id think a archdemon could atlest do beet WITH THERE OWN DAMN CHILD
He only wanted a successor. He literally nonconsensually impregnated and imprisoned her mother until Arya was born. The woman died and he was like cool a kid. Now I can tell it to do whatever the fook I want. He trained her in fighting, surviving, and everything she needed to know all while beating her when she wasn't good enough, leaving her abandoned places for her to find her way back as a test or punishment, and not giving a general shit about what happened to her until she became more independent and stood up for herself. Now that she's older and wants little to nothing to do with him and only fakes being kind to him so he'd leave her alone he actually WANTS to be a good parent when she already a grown ass woman lol

He only wanted a successor. He literally nonconsensually impregnated and imprisoned her mother until Arya was born. The woman died and he was like cool a kid. Now I can tell it to do whatever the fook I want. He trained her in fighting, surviving, and everything she needed to know all while beating her when she wasn't good enough, leaving her abandoned places for her to find her way back as a test or punishment, and not giving a general shit about what happened to her until she became more independent and stood up for herself. Now that she's older and wants little to nothing to do with him and only fakes being kind to him so he'd leave her alone he actually WANTS to be a good parent when she already a grown ass woman lol
me: right then that explain alto welp he fucked up
galith: right...*sighs and drags his had along his face* this is why i never had kids...myself... your really really...bad at this aren't you? you make your child respect you first before you torture them and turn them into a weapon

me: right then that explain alto welp he fucked up
galith: right...*sighs and drags his had along his face* this is why i never had kids...myself... your really really...bad at this aren't you? you make your child respect you first before you torture them and turn them into a weapon
Me: Yeahhhhhhhh he a bad father. For shame. Dishonor.
Doraemmon: Rookie mistake -shrugs- My dad tried to kill me every single day and eat me. I think she's had it easier in my opinion. What matters now is I'm trying to make ammends with-
Arya: SHUT THE FCK UP DORA THE EXPLORER WITH YO SOB STORY HAVIN ASS. Don't you have something to dooooo 🙃 I'm busy trying to claim boys!

Me: Yeahhhhhhhh he a bad father. For shame. Dishonor.
Doraemmon: Rookie mistake -shrugs- My dad tried to kill me every single day and eat me. I think she's had it easier in my opinion. What matters now is I'm trying to make ammends with-
Arya: SHUT THE FCK UP DORA THE EXPLORER WITH YO SOB STORY HAVIN ASS. Don't you have something to dooooo 🙃 I'm busy trying to claim boys!
galith: well doraemmon at least you're trying, although, my own father ....well i ate him, same with my mother, things have change since then trust me once you been through heaven and back twice you realize everything is different *throws his sword so that it actually cuts arya's hair* as for you spawnling the adults are talking

galith: well doraemmon at least you're trying, although, my own father ....well i ate him, same with my mother, things have change since then trust me once you been through heaven and back twice you realize everything is different *throws his sword so that it actually cuts arya's hair* as for you spawnling the adults are talking
Arya: Did he just cut my goddamn hair -twitches- Oh bring it on grandpa! I'll fu-
Doraemmon: -snaps fingers and she teleports away- I am so sorry. She speaks off impulse and desire almost exclusively. The youth these days... -sighs- okay it's my fault she turned out like this. I was too hard on her to be something she wasn't. She was so sweet and so much like her damn mother and I hated it. She looks just like me but speaks just like that woman I killed. WHAT SHOULD I DO TEACH ME HOW TO BE A GOOD DADDY! YOUR SON LOVES YOU RIGHT????

Are we skipping the first classes or not? I can't be bothered to go aaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllll the way back to check on that shit.

Arya: Did he just cut my goddamn hair -twitches- Oh bring it on grandpa! I'll fu-
Doraemmon: -snaps fingers and she teleports away- I am so sorry. She speaks off impulse and desire almost exclusively. The youth these days... -sighs- okay it's my fault she turned out like this. I was too hard on her to be something she wasn't. She was so sweet and so much like her damn mother and I hated it. She looks just like me but speaks just like that woman I killed. WHAT SHOULD I DO TEACH ME HOW TO BE A GOOD DADDY! YOUR SON LOVES YOU RIGHT????
telith: *was there the entire time and give galith a hug* yeah i love my uncle
galith: well i already see the problem, you tried to rip out the parts you didn't like about the girl, you can't change something genetic like that, you broken her...you know i can always pull a few strings and perhaps get the girls mother back it may help...show your truly sorry about all that you have done

(damn this is now a therapy session)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back