• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
you really shouldn't being the youngest means still living life to the fullest especially at your age. Let me tell you something son. It doesn't get easier. Life gets harder after school. Not what you were expecting huh?

thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm I'm ready to die
yeah i understand life will always get harder as we get older :( but thats how life works

also wolfy plez don't die *give hug*

galith: don't touch my damn son *triggered*
Me: Hahahahaaaaa this isn't even their final form!
Nova: I would never! I only like doggos you swine -flips hair as she walks away-
Cora: I can't help it my succubus side comes out and I have noooo control over what she does -bows- je desole.
Levi: I'm not saying I'm not into men but I'm pretty sure if I even looked at anyone who wasn't Nessa she'd try to kill me. I don't need that kind of stress in ma life.
Arya: Wuts goodie -claps hands- I'll touch him again try me bish -licks both Telith and Evan- I don't knowwhich one of these walking pieces of ass is your son but he won't be just a boy when I'm finished~
you really shouldn't being the youngest means still living life to the fullest especially at your age. Let me tell you something son. It doesn't get easier. Life gets harder after school. Not what you were expecting huh?

thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm I'm ready to die
C: meeeeee too!

Nova: I would never! I only like doggos you swine -flips hair as she walks away-
Cora: I can't help it my succubus side comes out and I have noooo control over what she does -bows- je desole.
Levi: I'm not saying I'm not into men but I'm pretty sure if I even looked at anyone who wasn't Nessa she'd try to kill me. I don't need that kind of stress in ma life.
Arya: Wuts goodie -claps hands- I'll touch him again try me bish -licks both Telith and Evan- I don't knowwhich one of these walking pieces of ass is your son but he won't be just a boy when I'm finished~

telith: *bits arya*
evan: wel..interesting odd be interesting
galith: *pick arya up and throw her about 3 miles away*

Arya's response though actually had me screaming

telith: *bits arya*
evan: wel..interesting odd be interesting
galith: *pick arya up and throw her about 3 miles away*
Me: -gasp- it's like watching a movie
Arya: Mmmmm~ Do it again bby~ I-
Doraemmon: -teleports in- FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST STOP BEING A LITTLE HOE I DIDN'T RAISE YOU THIS WAY -smacks her head-
Arya: Who the fu- daddy~ I'm sorry I didn't mean to be bad -becomes cuddly puppy- The scary demon man hit me daddy! Beat him up!
Doraemmon: -sighs- your punk ass probably deserved it... I apologize for my daughter in advance. You'll have a handful with this one. Just don't beat her it only makes it worse. Goooooooooood luck brother -teleports out-
Arya's response though actually had me screaming
Idk why I've decided to make her this way. Idk what's wrong with me lol

Ay wtf u mean?

Omg lmao Aria is about to throw down with Faith but since Telith bit her I guess that means he belongs to her *is sad and broken* That's okay all my characters are unlovable

This is all I have to say to you:

Doraemmon: -teleports in- FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST STOP BEING A LITTLE HOE I DIDN'T RAISE YOU THIS WAY -smacks her head-
Arya: Who the fu- daddy~ I'm sorry I didn't mean to be bad -becomes cuddly puppy- The scary demon man hit me daddy! Beat him up!
Doraemmon: -sighs- your punk ass probably deserved it... I apologize for my daughter in advance. You'll have a handful with this one. Just don't beat her it only makes it worse. Goooooooooood luck brother -teleports out-

I blame Theyung01 Theyung01 He made you coocoo for coco puffs or in this case Amor

Ay wtf u mean?
Oh yeah Arya never met Lind right? She's pretty much a rebel right now needing someone to tame her~
Omg lmao Aria is about to throw down with Faith but since Telith bit her I guess that means he belongs to her *is sad and broken* That's okay all my characters are unlovable

XD Look Arya is out for everybody until Lind controls her ass

he bit her because she was being weird telith is still fatih's all the way

galith: i...*sighs* right then you spawnling are going to stay in a sensory deprivation chamber enjoy *throws her in to it*

galith: i...*sighs* right then you spawnling are going to stay in a sensory deprivation chamber enjoy *throws her in to it*
adorakable or not Faith is now upset hahaha like nah bruh my dragon instincts be jelly and want to slaughter my mate but my human side is like wtf

i'm going to be honest, i love how every other demon/half demon looks at galith and are like: "oh hey its a massive demon" instead of "holy crap thats the ex-demon king cool"

i'm going to be honest, i love how every other demon/half demon looks at galith and are like: "oh hey its a massive demon" instead of "holy crap thats the ex-demon king cool"
Lmao Arya would throw the biggest tantrum and destroy the place. She has super human strength thanks to her father and incredible stamina thanks to her mother. She likes bad bois anyway! Telith is the softest boi there is
Honestly Arya would know he's ex king and still not care. She doesn't respect authority whatsoever unless they have proven themselves worthy in her eyes.
adorakable or not Faith is now upset hahaha like nah bruh my dragon instincts be jelly and want to slaughter my mate but my human side is like wtf
I feel you like I'm typing my post from like two perspectives and on one side territorial dog me is like rip her head off and tear her spine out then my human side is like wow she's prettier of course he'll go for her instead of me and my potato ass.
Lmao gonna tame that bitch
Yessssss~ Do it.

Lmao Arya would throw the biggest tantrum and destroy the place. She has super human strength thanks to her father and incredible stamina thanks to her mother. She likes bad bois anyway! Telith is the softest boi there is
Honestly Arya would know he's ex king and still not care. She doesn't respect authority whatsoever unless they have proven themselves worthy in her eyes.

I feel you like I'm typing my post from like two perspectives and on one side territorial dog me is like rip her head off and tear her spine out then my human side is like wow she's prettier of course he'll go for her instead of me and my potato ass.

Yessssss~ Do it.
don't worry galith can deal with kinds although i bet arya would probably be turn on by possession and paralyzation

don't worry galith can deal with kinds although i bet arya would probably be turn on by possession and paralyzation
but Galiath is a hoe he likes the danger no?

Yessssss~ Do it.
The struggle of emotions with two entities it's like which one has the most logic or drama?

but Galiath is a hoe he likes the danger no?

The struggle of emotions with two entities it's like which one has the most logic or drama?
hmmm... look ill just say, there a good reason he's never married XD besides hes stopped being as much of hoe as he used to be

anyway iv worked out witch of telith parents is going to show up first :) yay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back