• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
telith: *was there the entire time and give galith a hug* yeah i love my uncle
galith: well i already see the problem, you tried to rip out the parts you didn't like about the girl, you can't change something genetic like that, you broken her...you know i can always pull a few strings and perhaps get the girls mother back it may help...show your truly sorry about all that you have done

(damn this is now a therapy session)
Me: -eating popcorn when I should be drinking soup with my sick ass- Wow Galith should open up a counseling shop or do group therapy man.
Doraemmon: Welll....... she's never even met her mother let alone even knows what the woman looks like or anything about her. Honestly I don't know if she realizes she has one or not. I've never once mentioned the woman to her -look of shame- Anything for my little girl -puppy eyes-

Me: -eating popcorn when I should be drinking soup with my sick ass- Wow Galith should open up a counseling shop or do group therapy man.
Doraemmon: Welll....... she's never even met her mother let alone even knows what the woman looks like or anything about her. Honestly I don't know if she realizes she has one or not. I've never once mentioned the woman to her -look of shame- Anything for my little girl -puppy eyes-
galith: right then, that even worse...*sighs* ill get to it then, i do believe it should help *goes off to pull a few strings*

i agree with galith should be school counselor. wait? do we have one already?

Lol good boy xD I gotta get me some cereal xD
hey galith is not going to go around with his abs showing its just weird,(if not really damn hot of where do you think telith got his good looks from) if course he's got a suit or armor laying around...well ghost armor anyway that's besides the point. i think he would be the bestest counselor :)

De nada. Claro dime, tengo curiosidad por lo que te dijeron?
No es correcto dicir a un amigo o cual quiera: "Bajan se para bajo" o "Suban se arriba" por que estas diciendo los mismo dos veses. Ariba ariba, bajo bajo xD

hey galith is not going to go around with his abs showing its just weird,(if not really damn hot of where do you think telith got his good looks from) if course he's got a suit or armor laying around...well ghost armor anyway that's besides the point. i think he would be the bestest counselor :)
Lmao
Faith: Well damn Papi I gotta say you're hotter looking than your uncle *pets*

(She's still confused about that ordeal of him calling Telith son and Telith calls him dad but for now she'll assume)

No es correcto dicir a un amigo o cual quiera: "Bajan se para bajo" o "Suban se arriba" por que estas diciendo los mismo dos veses. Ariba ariba, bajo bajo xD

Lmao
Faith: Well damn Papi I gotta say you're hotter looking than your uncle *pets*

(She's still confused about that ordeal of him calling Telith son and Telith calls him dad but for now she'll assume)
lets just say telith birth is confusing af 3 parents....yeah

telith: *purrs* naww.. thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back