• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
ALSO I POSTED MY CUTE BABIES FOR YOU TWO ENJOY MY HEARTFELT RESPONSES YAAAAAAAAY

on another note... some FAQ's for Snow's Post:

Did Snow scare herself with her own clapping....yes.
Did it make me giggle...yes.
Did I think it was ADORABLE... yes.
End of FAQ's
Lol Nessa gonna be the death of Levi I swear XD she's too quirky for him to keep up.
Exactly the only time they will use classes is for interaction, bonding settling in but I also want a sense of realistic so the workload will be heavy. For now I want the monsters to get to know and understand how classes work so lots of cuteness happening and Jennete Jennete thanks for making everyone's schedules but in the near future please ask if it's okay so I can review it. Cause I fucking forgot to add Nathan!!!
Ahhh it'll be so cute~ Little Nathan trying to draw mmmmm I can't wait. His classes were the same as Nova's no? So you just gotta copy and paste mine lol
11/10

I've just been going back in and adding people as they post people haha. It was just an overview for me to look at so I know who I'm in classes with and I shared it. But yes Ma'am!!
It's fine it's very helpful, just reminding you to ask. *thumbs up* Pandora is a librarian for first period I will make her npc for now until Daze comes back I know he's busy. And Nathan has near the same schedule

Lol Nessa gonna be the death of Levi I swear XD she's too quirky for him to keep up.

Ahhh it'll be so cute~ Little Nathan trying to draw mmmmm I can't wait. His classes were the same as Nova's no? So you just gotta copy and paste mine lol

11/10
haha I told you she was gunna give him Hell...By literally blaming him like he did it on purpose hehehe

Lol he'll get her back eventually ^^ She'll need to be punished~

You're such a good artist I can barely draw a circle lol take ya time
Honestly though, I feel like Levi and Nessa's whole dynamic *hehe time* wise is going to be him in charge and then in everything else she is in charge 😂

Honestly though, I feel like Levi and Nessa's whole dynamic *hehe time* wise is going to be him in charge and then in everything else she is in charge 😂
Yeah pretty much XD And his idea of punishment is so random. One minute he could be tickling her and spinning her around until she gets dizzy and the next it could be spanking and throwing her into a lake. Who knows -shrugs-

Yeah pretty much XD And his idea of punishment is so random. One minute he could be tickling her and spinning her around until she gets dizzy and the next it could be spanking and throwing her into a lake. Who knows -shrugs-
...throwing her in a lake.... oh nu 0.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back