• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
It'll more than likely happen lol Arya would try to flirt with him for sure. He'd probably flirt with Faith tbh cause she thick.

The bestest of bois <3 Nova is the girlfriend that seems all sweet but then the moment another female enters the area she's behind him like the devil without him noticing as he's talking to her, scaring the poor woman lol
Levi: *flirting with Faith*
Faith and Telith:*about to be upset*
Nessa: *puts a collar on his neck and yanks him into the fairy paths* SO sorry to bother you two ^.^ Awww you two make a wonderful couple. Don't worry about this silly Puppy! He is all bark no bite! And soon *holds up a muzzle with a cheerful expression* He'll have no bark either haha😇💖

It'll more than likely happen lol Arya would try to flirt with him for sure. He'd probably flirt with Faith tbh cause she thick.

The bestest of bois <3 Nova is the girlfriend that seems all sweet but then the moment another female enters the area she's behind him like the devil without him noticing as he's talking to her, scaring the poor woman lol
Lol oh gosh I fear the worst for Nate xD like wtf is she capable aside from that sweet facade? I beg you! I fucking beg you to flirt with Faith lmao do it. You can never go wrong with a thick girl.
Nessa: *puts a collar on his neck and yanks him into the fairy paths* SO sorry to bother you two ^.^ Awww you two make a wonderful couple. Don't worry about this silly Puppy! He is all bark no bite! And soon *holds up a muzzle with a cheerful expression* He'll have no bark either haha😇💖
Ahaha This is very similar to Pandora and Seven. They should be friends. Pandora keeps Seven in chains too/ leash

Lol oh gosh I fear the worst for Nate xD like wtf is she capable aside from that sweet facade? I beg you! I fucking beg you to flirt with Faith lmao do it. You can never go wrong with a thick girl.

Ahaha This is very similar to Pandora and Seven. They should be friends. Pandora keeps Seven in chains too/ leash
When I draw them it's gunna be here tying Seven up haha

XD Oh my poor baby what have I done? He's gonna be so defiant but accepting at the same time. Then he'd turn around like puppy needs attention too woof.

Well now she's like poison ivy but with the feralness of a wolf so who the freak knows lol as long as he understands that he's hers then there shouldn't be any problems ^^ as for anyone who tries to take him from her- she'll tear them apart.

XD Oh my poor baby what have I done? He's gonna be so defiant but accepting at the same time. Then he'd turn around like puppy needs attention too woof.

Well now she's like poison ivy but with the feralness of a wolf so who the freak knows lol as long as he understands that he's hers then there shouldn't be any problems ^^ as for anyone who tries to take him from her- she'll tear them apart.
And then it turns into a yaoi where Seven and Levi have something in common and realize women be too crazy so they become a gay couple

the end ( this is cannon now xD)

They form a union for controlling boyfriends. Nova gladly signs up because Nathan's oblivious ass just lets himself fall for other women.
LEMME SEE TEH ARTS
Nessa: Okay everyone first meeting on the agenda ^.^.... Some hoe was looking at my man. All in favour for trapping said hoe in the fairy paths forever in case she dare look at anyone elses hoe say Aye!

Nessa: Okay everyone first meeting on the agenda ^.^.... Some hoe was looking at my man. All in favour for trapping said hoe in the fairy paths forever in case she dare look at anyone elses hoe say Aye!
Pandora: Aye

Lol I feel Telith would be in this club cause Faith will be hit on by Arya

Telith: well...umm..why don’t you just eat them?...ok that was a stupid idea I’ll just... go now...

View attachment 562233
ALSO
Cora x Etienne for something sweet and wholesome haha
View attachment 562234
Ahhh so good! The fact that she got him a collar that says puppy. I can see this happening lmao

I wanted Nathan and Nova. Me! Also Faith gonna have a double freaking whammy cause Levi will flirt with anything and Arya don't like girls but she has a soft spot for thick girls and blondes.

Ahhh so good! The fact that she got him a collar that says puppy. I can see this happening lmao

I wanted Nathan and Nova. Me! Also Faith gonna have a double freaking whammy cause Levi will flirt with anything and Arya don't like girls but she has a soft spot for thick girls and blondes.
Arya and I both have good taste something about blondes maybe because they unique or rare here for me. Levi? By Dick Grayson? Boi that is an honor Night wing~ although I prefer redhood with them guns ❤

I think I might be the only person without a flirty character or well actually dan doesn’t have one although I might count etienne as a unintentional one

Telith: well...umm..why don’t you just eat them?...ok that was a stupid idea I’ll just... go now...
Nessa: Aww new member Telith. Eating them, while a super duper idea (Good job!) Would end far too quickly and not cause nearly the same amount of mental damage we're going for^.^ Now, here I have a list of possible snacks for next meeting! Cookies, Cake, or *she drumrolls* A popcorn machine! Cute right?! Also, as for the exciting new schedules I had made, Telith as a gift for you I have removed me and Levi from any of Faith's classes and put the new scary sexy girl who I can't seem to destroy, Arya, in a class with none of our significant others! Yay!

My song I dedicate to Nova cause "she's an absoulte terror for absolute territory"

Nessa: Aww new member Telith. Eating them, while a super duper idea (Good job!) Would end far too quickly and not cause nearly the same amount of mental damage we're going for^.^ Now, here I have a list of possible snacks for next meeting! Cookies, Cake, or *she drumrolls* A popcorn machine! Cute right?! Also, as for the exciting new schedules I had made, Telith as a gift for you I have removed me and Levi from any of Faith's classes and put the new scary sexy girl who I can't seem to destroy, Arya, in a class with none of our significant others! Yay!
Lol we are making this an ova or a side epsidoe xD

Telith: ok....that’s....good...also what’s popcorn? I thought corn didn’t explode

Users who are viewing this thread

Back