• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Haha good good he's afraid to say yes because if he does that's like commitment and it will give him a heart attack. It will also add to more responsibilities and he'a already taking care of Novalie so to him it's too much stress with her alone. Baby steps.

You better!!! I put a lot of thought into the lyrics and that one stuck except it says Woman sadly. I couldn't think of a female one because all the ones I know involve being sexy trying to make babies with their man. XD that's a nono let's stick to romantic
I know lol he's a hurt pupper but she already committed. To her that pact was a marriage proposal without having to say it and the nurse just confirmed it in her mind when she said husband. She doesn't understand relationships, how they work, or what it means to express herself other than with extremes. She's never had a boyfriend because she usually gets too invested and scares them off, they try use her and she cuts them off, or she doesn't trust them to give it a chance. So for him being nice to her and receptive to her weirdness in her head she's like okay i love him and he will love me forever. Idk why but I decided she'd be the more yandere one from since they were in the manor lol so if he dared to go against her or choose someone over her it'd kill her.

I know lol he's a hurt pupper but she already committed. To her that pact was a marriage proposal without having to say it and the nurse just confirmed it in her mind when she said husband. She doesn't understand relationships, how they work, or what it means to express herself other than with extremes. She's never had a boyfriend because she usually gets too invested and scares them off, they try use her and she cuts them off, or she doesn't trust them to give it a chance. So for him being nice to her and receptive to her weirdness in her head she's like okay i love him and he will love me forever. Idk why but I decided she'd be the more yandere one from since they were in the manor lol so if he dared to go against her or choose someone over her it'd kill her.
dear god a manor full of yanderes...

Lol I am definitely okay with that. He's flirtatious but doesn't go around purposely doing it. He's just a nice guy but Novalie is a different story. He doesn't really realize that he's actually interested he assumes he's just being nice like always. Awe poor baby Nate will love her he just needs to work through his own shit. It will be worth it. Pupper will love his poodle

Nah the only yandere was Novalie xD
Yeaaaa...but Nessa on her way..........0.0

Nessa: *Smiles sweetly on Levi's lap, all cuddled up with him while he sits with a muzzle and leash on* Awww who needs a belly rub Puppy huh? Whose being such a good boy? *Kissing his cheeks all over and playing with his hair*

Nessa: *Smiles sweetly on Levi's lap, all cuddled up with him while he sits with a muzzle and leash on* Awww who needs a belly rub Puppy huh? Whose being such a good boy? *Kissing his cheeks all over and playing with his hair*
telith: those two are weird...
faith: yup *give telith a head pat*
telith: *purrs*

Yeah so far it's Novalie and Nessa and maybe Pandora but we were talking about another rp like a prequel to this. It started at a manor and moved it to here. :c

Yeah so far it's Novalie and Nessa and maybe Pandora but we were talking about another rp like a prequel to this. It started at a manor and moved it to here. :c
Why do I see all these girls becoming BEST friends and going out with their guys behind them like:

Levi: Nathan no! Don't even look at the female mannequins man!
Seven: Oh god shush you guys or Pandora is gunna get the chains again...and I can't decide if I like them or not.
Nathan: I don't even know if I love her! I'm making a run for it!

Girls: *turn around* What you boys talking about?
Boys: v.v'' N-nothing...

Hahaha are you sure he's not a cat or perhaps a motor? XD He's the sweetest. Which reminds me. Telith can glow rn right?
if he was in dragon form then yeah he would be glowing, but right now his eyes are practically two colourful spotlights. oh and maybe he his unwrapped his wings. the inside of them glow, if he wants to

if he was in dragon form then yeah he would be glowing, but right now his eyes are practically two colourful spotlights. oh and maybe he his unwrapped his wings. the inside of them glow, if he wants to
*screeches with delight*
Why do I see all these girls becoming BEST friends and going out with their guys behind them like:

Levi: Nathan no! Don't even look at the female mannequins man!
Seven: Oh god shush you guys or Pandora is gunna get the chains again...and I can't decide if I like them or not.
Nathan: I don't even know if I love her! I'm making a run for it!

Girls: *turn around* What you boys talking about?
Boys: v.v'' N-nothing...
Lol seven xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back