• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
right then, the ooc chat gets more and more perverted by the day
You should have known that by now :p

Shhh just let it happen you are 18 years or older of age to know. Lmao now for the next question. What does that all mean? Appaendages and qualities?
Physical characteristics. Arachnids have paired, jointed appendages (parts that are attached to the main body), a hardened exoskeleton (exo means "outer"), a segmented (divided into parts) body, and a well-developed head. Their body consists of two main parts: a fused head and thorax, and an abdomen.

Shhh just let it happen you are 18 years or older of age to know. Lmao now for the next question. What does that all mean? Appaendages and qualities?

Physical characteristics. Arachnids have paired, jointed appendages (parts that are attached to the main body), a hardened exoskeleton (exo means "outer"), a segmented (divided into parts) body, and a well-developed head. Their body consists of two main parts: a fused head and thorax, and an abdomen.
That's what google told me you're welcome

Lmao stop googling shit in general A Penis

Yeahhhh but I suck at that ^^ I have to constantly remind myself not to say something awful lol cause I got a disgusting filthy adult mind
Lmao, I've been filtering myself, I swear so much normally. But you know idk how shit works here, and i dont want to offend people xD

Lmao, I've been filtering myself, I swear so much normally. But you know idk how shit works here, and i dont want to offend people xD
You are safe here with me unless the creator says so lol. I'm laid back. xD you and Storm are a perfect match hahaha

Random thought: I don't want someone who matches my vibe, rather I want someone who compliments it. Like notes, I don't want another note of the same kind, I want something to harmonize with. We'll build off each other until we have a beautiful chord.
Random mushy shit over now.

Random thought: I don't want someone who matches my vibe, rather I want someone who compliments it. Like notes, I don't want another note of the same kind, I want something to harmonize with. We'll build off each other until we have a beautiful chord.
You're so cute ^^ I think that's what he meant though or at least that's what I take it as. Someone who goes well together like ice cream and apple pie~

OOHH SHIT!
Well fuck it then, imma fucking let loose then.
Of course, other wise she wouldn't be my wife. I need somebody who can match my vibe.
Yas!!!
You're like the promoter of our relationship and I love it XD we're married now also btw we went from official unofficial to official to marriage in a day
Always always I see a good pair I match them just like matched Bernice with Adam xD
Lol you mean like a hobo and his ham sandwich? Not the same species but compliment each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back