• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Granted I'll have a private room.in the storage closet
if we have private rooms I want you to know I'll turn this place into a strip club so quick. Have pole dancers everywhere. I myself might become one cause I've always wanted to try it just to see if I can. I am so good with entertainment guys I'd attract all the customers ^^

if we have private rooms I want you to know I'll turn this place into a strip club so quick. Have pole dancers everywhere. I myself might become one cause I've always wanted to try it just to see if I can. I am so good with entertainment guys I'd attract all the customers ^^
ill just hide form all the girl.. XD

ill just hide form all the girl.. XD
God you're so cute and sweet I just wana corrupt you and protect you like a mother at the same time T^T Do you know how conflicting that is lol I ENJOY and PRIDE myself on destroying innocence in unsuspecting men because they want me and I can. At the same time I'm way more innocent than you guys probably think haha~ Don't hide from girls sweetheart it'll only make them go looking for you. Gotta face it head on!

God you're so cute and sweet I just wana corrupt you and protect you like a mother at the same time T^T Do you know how conflicting that is lol I ENJOY and PRIDE myself on destroying innocence in unsuspecting men because they want me and I can. At the same time I'm way more innocent than you guys probably think haha~ Don't hide from girls sweetheart it'll only make them go looking for you. Gotta face it head on!
*gives girl a hug because obviously that's how you face it head on*

lmfao I died. I feel you so bad Sis like so bad I can relate but since he's a young boy I don't want to break those damn boundaries. I'll just accept to being mama bird. I want to corrupt to that's why podrick in GOT got game for being sweet.

OOHHH SHIT!!!
YOOOO, we should like have a back entrance , that goes to a back room somewhere. It's a fucking mini strip club. This shit keeps getting better and better.

OOHHH SHIT!!!
YOOOO, we should like have a back entrance , that goes to a back room somewhere. It's a fucking mini strip club. This shit keeps getting better and better.
Good thinking my dude I was thinking the building next door be the strip club and storm can own it and be that lady that teaches the strippers like: "Pop you pussy young lady! Drip drop!" A tunnel for the employees to the bar and club ahhhh

S.O.B you don't know who Podrick is my bad spoiler!

Good thinking my dude I was thinking the building next door be the strip club and storm can own it and be that lady that teaches the strippers like: "Pop you pussy young lady! Drip drop!" A tunnel for the employees to the bar and club ahhhh
Shit that's a good idea. Like a secret entrance to go from one bar to the other.
You people who know the secret password and take the entrance and shit.

*gives girl a hug because obviously that's how you face it head on*
You precious soul T^T I can't even say anything cause I'll feel bad lol you're too pure.
lmfao I died. I feel you so bad Sis like so bad I can relate but since he's a young boy I don't want to break those damn boundaries. I'll just accept to being mama bird. I want to corrupt to that's why podrick in GOT got game for being sweet.
I'm joining the mama club and protecting the innocence. I'll just have my babies and attract our customers. LOL it's okay with spoilers.
I would soooo own a strip club and teach bitches how to please men. They better be clean, give it their all, and not take shit from anybody!
I think it could be like the vip area. Like only our best guests or people who buy their way in kinda thing cause I hate sleazy losers who want to come be gross to my women :C

Shit that's a good idea. Like a secret entrance to go from one bar to the other.
You people who know the secret password and take the entrance and shit.
TOUGH TITTY BAR 2019 escape your problems with drinking! Love! and Entertainment!​

Bam there is your damn logo oh wait I'm the artist lmao

While business be going well for out bar Theyung01 Theyung01 you are in charge while I go to school to be an artist and make more promotions. So you are my 2nd in command don't fuck it up while I'm away

You precious soul T^T I can't even say anything cause I'll feel bad lol you're too pure.

I'm joining the mama club and protecting the innocence. I'll just have my babies and attract our customers. LOL it's okay with spoilers.
I would soooo own a strip club and teach bitches how to please men. They better be clean, give it their all, and not take shit from anybody!
I think it could be like the vip area. Like only our best guests or people who buy their way in kinda thing cause I hate sleazy losers who want to come be gross to my women :C
You already know I'll be in there, only looking. I can't be touching our merchandise.

the sleazy losers should be locked in the soda bar NO ALCOHOL FOR YOU

TOUGH TITTY BAR 2019 escape your problems with drinking! Love! and Entertainment!​

Bam there is your damn logo oh wait I'm the artist lmao

While business be going well for out bar Theyung01 Theyung01 you are in charge while I go to school to be an artist and make more promotions. So you are my 2nd in command don't fuck it up while I'm away
PLEASE.
YOU COME BACK IT'S GONNA BE BETTER THEN IT WAS BEFORE!

PLEASE.
YOU COME BACK IT'S GONNA BE BETTER THEN IT WAS BEFORE!
Lol well I still want to pursue being an artist with money in hand now and talent

*5 months later*

Me: *answers phone* Hello?
Yung: Yo....boss um...*bar fight catastrophe in the background*
Me: Yung....what did you do? What's happening to the bar?
Yung: I may...or may not have anything to do with it but mostly not. Some prick started the fight then it got worse when I tried to kick their ass and Hunter set the bar on fire again so..*prepares drink and drinks it* Anyways wanted to let you know we're unemployed and the bar is on fire and we'll have to start up again
me: Again?!
Hunter: I'm sorry!!
Yung: we still have insurance right?
Me: That's the first thing my dad taught me before making any moves. God damn it guys *face palm* Yall had one job

Lol well I still want to pursue being an artist with money in hand now and talent

*5 months later*

Yung: I may...or may not have anything to do with it but mostly not. Some prick started the fight then it got worse when I tried to kick their ass and Hunter set the bar on fire again so..*prepares drink and drinks it* Anyways wanted to let you know we're unemployed and the bar is on fire and we'll have to start up again
Me: That's the first thing my dad taught me before making any moves. God damn it guys *face palm* Yall had one job
me: i didn't set the bar on fire it was one of the guys yung bet up

*5 months later*

Of course you pursue whatever you want.
You'll come back, the bar might look a little bit different, you know being burnt down and having to rebuild and shit.
Should have killed the bitch and hid the body

I'll cut off your hand if you tried to ^^' the only waman you touchin is me~

They shouldn't even get entry. If you don't come correct you don't get to come at all!
define correct way cause men who enter the strip club in my opinion are sleaze bags and not in any way gentlemanly e.e
we need to bye a mech bouncer XD
My brother can be the bouncer he's a big dude and then another one my brother in law....then me if shit gets too rough aye
Me: DON'T LIE TO ME SWEET CHILD! *sees the cuteness in your eyes and sighs* damn you win fine

Oh shit I like how that sounds.
You're testing me, I feel conflicted to test it out.
What if they touch me?
Then they'll be punished of course. Duh what kinda question silly bean~ Challenging my authority I'll slice a hoe.

*5 months later*

Don't worry I'll keep the place under control ^^ unless someone touches my husband, my pets, or harms Hunter. Then I cannot guarantee their safety

Users who are viewing this thread

Back