• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Guys on a different note, I'm at work and some guy at the bar is making cow noises should I be worried? 🤔🤔
Nope he's probably having a break down had too much to drink or if it's unintentional and coming from his breathing then maybe bad. Because medical reasons like unable to breathe

I thank everybody for answering, I'm gonna tell this man to stfu.
Lmao good idea mate. Also you're a mixologist? Like certified or you just naturally work the bar? I've been meaning to work at a bar or make a quick career out of it just to have something while getting my actual career

0.0....btw... Pumpkid Pumpkid .... I think me and Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 are waiting for Ruben and Faith's response.... Correct? But like no pressure... I just say cuz I'm bored ^.^
Yeah I do believe so don’t worry I spend my time working on more characters and I’m currently reviving a old character, (to be a hunter of course) he’s another character that died :( although he sort of had it coming to him
My dream is to marry a european and visit the east. My most favorite people are English, Australian, and Irish. xD Canadian too but that's my last resort.
Explain why we all get along so well

Users who are viewing this thread

Back