• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Lemme ask Wolfy buuuuut if you wanted too then yay I would love being partners with you!
Yeah I don't mind lol

ANYONE ELSE WANT ME TO MAKE A CHARACTER FOR THEM? I'm pretty much the person who makes extras whenever we need them or someone wants me~
Its fine I have yet to make Hunters tab they are approaching soon.
Oh boy. Hunters already. I'm debating whether or not I'd make a hunter tbh -probably frickin will anyway- but I'll wait on it.

Ahahahhh well Marshall is the big scary dragon. He just has a big heart underneath all that fur. Idk why I made him this stoic scary dragon god yet he is the fluffiest dragon. Like his dragon form is like a goddamn pillow or fluffy dog because he is covered in whiteish-blue fur rather than rough scales.
Naw :3 I wish to pet the creature, (me imagining telith hugging Marshall fluffy dragon form) *cuteness overload dies*

I wan a Ruben post but I know I want to wait but what did you think of my Snowflakes post 0.0....o.o
Lol I just read it rn xD I thought it was sad now to make my moves *slicks back hair* anyways I reread Ruben's character sheet and omg xD it's funny how I just read his personality and instantly remember who he is. I was somewhat way off until my latest post
Yeah I don't mind lol

ANYONE ELSE WANT ME TO MAKE A CHARACTER FOR THEM? I'm pretty much the person who makes extras whenever we need them or someone wants me~

Oh boy. Hunters already. I'm debating whether or not I'd make a hunter tbh -probably frickin will anyway- but I'll wait on it.
Do it!!!! Be Vincent's homie for life >:D more angssssst

Naw :3 I wish to pet the creature, (me imagining telith hugging Marshall fluffy dragon form) *cuteness overload dies*
Lol he is fluffiest boi I mean look at him
448ec7848bbfe5ec56143927df8e4d8e.jpg

just a pastel fluffball a pupper really

Lol I just read it rn xD I thought it was sad now to make my moves *slicks back hair* anyways I reread Ruben's character sheet and omg xD it's funny how I just read his personality and instantly remember who he is. I was somewhat way off until my latest post

Do it!!!! Be Vincent's homie for life >:D more angssssst
I do that shit all the time. I be confusing Cora and Nova sometimes like which one of them is supposed to be the nice one lol I'll make a hunter too then C: I don't know what kind of person they'll be but it'll probably be a psychopath -I'm like 10000000% sure they'll be psychotic now. It's canon

I do that shit all the time. I be confusing Cora and Nova sometimes like which one of them is supposed to be the nice one lol I'll make a hunter too then C: I don't know what kind of person they'll be but it'll probably be a psychopath -I'm like 10000000% sure they'll be psychotic now. It's canon
I summon theee dead characters of the past bring me ragthen let his souls rest be disturb once one *evil wizard laughter*
Lol he is fluffiest boi I mean look at him
448ec7848bbfe5ec56143927df8e4d8e.jpg

just a pastel fluffball a pupper really
We had fluffy dragons, armoured dragon, and soft “polished antique” scaled dragon

Ahahahhh well Marshall is the big scary dragon. He just has a big heart underneath all that fur. Idk why I made him this stoic scary dragon god yet he is the fluffiest dragon. Like his dragon form is like a goddamn pillow or fluffy dog because he is covered in whiteish-blue fur rather than rough scales.
Honestly when I first joined I really wanted to force Mica's friendship onto him because he was stoic. I wanted to have her get overly excited and he just shrugs it off as no big deal but they become good friends

I really wanted to name my new addition to my team Mischa so bad for no reason other than I like the name but we already have a Mica and two Nova's. I don't need that level of stress lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back