• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Lmao good idea mate. Also you're a mixologist? Like certified or you just naturally work the bar? I've been meaning to work at a bar or make a quick career out of it just to have something while getting my actual career
Nahhh, I work in a hotel untill the schools start again. (I'm a drop out ) I work night shifts so I have to server people drinks sometimes. Nothing special.

My dream is to get a job in Australia so I can be with my grandparents
What? So you live away from your native country? I feel ya. My grandparents are in Mexico so I miss them and feel the need to bond before time runs out ): what's your dream job? Or just a basic job?
Yeah I do believe so don’t worry I spend my time working on more characters and I’m currently reviving a old character, (to be a hunter of course) he’s another character that died :( although he sort of had it coming to him

Explain why we all get along so well
You want me to explain or it makes sense to you? XD
0.0....btw... Pumpkid Pumpkid .... I think me and Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 are waiting for Ruben and Faith's response.... Correct? But like no pressure... I just say cuz I'm bored ^.^
Yeah I was writing a response but I get sleepy so I stopped xD the thing about me writing is words make me sleepy than conversations. But I am trying to wake up its 3:19pm here
Awww that really damn sweet, I hope to go to Greece one day and visit my relatives there
I knew it! You living in Australia just three me off. XD your character said it all
Nahhh, I work in a hotel untill the schools start again. (I'm a drop out ) I work night shifts so I have to server people drinks sometimes. Nothing special.
Ah damn and yeah I live in America not sure about everyone else

What? So you live away from your native country? I feel ya. My grandparents are in Mexico so I miss them and feel the need to bond before time runs out ): what's your dream job? Or just a basic job?

Yeah I was writing a response but I get sleepy so I stopped xD the thing about me writing is words make me sleepy than conversations. But I am trying to wake up its 3:19pm here

I knew it! You living in Australia just three me off. XD your character said it all

:) yeah Evan a very much based of myself

I live in America C: and I really want to go to another foreign country sooooo bad. At least visit it once or something. I've been to the Carribean but it's not like going to Spain or something really foreign. That was like visiting relatives, cause I'm Carribean, so it wasn't that eye opening.

Sidenote, I've finished my character for Jennete Jennete now time to make another character for Theyung01 Theyung01 my official unofficial boyfriend CCCCCC: why do I enjoy suffering~?

I'm in the US but my "heritage" is super complex. My mom is a full blown Australian. My dad's a Masshole (Massachusetts). He was in the air force, married my mom, took her with him. My brother was born in Alaska, I was born in Germany, and my younger siblings are in the state we currently live in, Colorado. I'm in college though up in Maine. My older brother and I are Australian as well as US citizens, and if I really wanted to I could declare tri-citizenship one day
Oh and dream job is marine biologist with a specific in abyssal evolution and ecology

I live in America C: and I really want to go to another foreign country sooooo bad. At least visit it once or something. I've been to the Carribean but it's not like going to Spain or something really foreign. That was like visiting relatives, cause I'm Carribean, so it wasn't that eye opening.

Sidenote, I've finished my character for Jennete Jennete now time to make another character for Theyung01 Theyung01 my official unofficial boyfriend CCCCCC: why do I enjoy suffering~?
You go bby.
I enjoy to see you suffer (:
I've been to spain 3 times its pretty cool

I JUST FINISHED TOO

I would give anything to go to Japan.
My friend who is in Japan, has a huge crush on me and said "Just marry me and the military will fly you out to Japan. You can have a free vacation, and I get you as my wife! And then we'll just leave it as is and you can marry me for real when you're ready ^.^"

My friend who is in Japan, has a huge crush on me and said "Just marry me and the military will fly you out to Japan. You can have a free vacation, and I get you as my wife! And then we'll just leave it as is and you can marry me for real when you're ready ^.^"
I.
DIED.
😂

Agreed with Theyung I have a cousin who is in a toxic relationship but in complete denial and her friend of nearly 10 years has been with her through it all and has saved himself for her I'm like bro this guy is in love with you. He has his shit ready better then this deadbeat like seriously? Wtf you waiting for? He's not goanna get any better

Yall sound like you all have your mates waiting for you or have the perfect love meanwhile mine is a tragedy I am declaring myself the sorrow queen and the hopless romantic of the town v.v I am a bloody mess

Agreed with Theyung I have a cousin who is in a toxic relationship but in complete denial and her friend of nearly 10 years has been with her through it all and has saved himself for her I'm like bro this guy is in love with you. He has his shit ready better then this deadbeat like seriously? Wtf you waiting for? He's not goanna get any better

Of course enjoy being young first and going out and shit. I would do the same.

Yeaaaaa I'm most likely not going to marry him haha. I would have to meet him in rl first and that won't happen for like EVER because he's stationed in Japan. But it was really funny lol And I'm definitely not going to be in a toxic relationship so no worries there!

Yall sound like you all have your mates waiting for you or have the perfect love meanwhile mine is a tragedy I am declaring myself the sorrow queen and the hopless romantic of the town v.v I am a bloody mess
Not at all. My perfect guy will be someone who I actually know and am seriously attracted too. I haven't found that person yet so I am still a single pringle

What you mean? I'm out here single. I wish I had my mate ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back