• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Yes thank you ;-; ok now imma go eat breakfast before I faint cause I don't eat all day until later xD
Sis eatttt omg. We can both be unhealthy rn lol
Yeah but she knows she's #1
I wouldn't bite anybody else but her.
My favorite beann <3
Love it haha

ALSO everyone

I POSTED MY FAIRY 😍
I just added my boi under my tabs of characters so he's there. Also Imma need everyone to not come for me about him lol

Levi: *Taken a fancy to Nessa Dain.*
Nessa: Awwww Puppy! *huggles Levi and smiles, hiding his watch behind her back*

Levi: *Taken a fancy to Nessa Dain.*
Nessa: Awwww Puppy! *huggles Levi and smiles, hiding his watch behind her back*
Levi: If you don't give me back my watch you lil shit XD -lifts her up over his head- You got five seconds before I start spinning and we both get dizzy.

They're both accepted I also cleaned the character sheet so erased the non players and just have the active ones next up is to make hunter sheet
Ahhhh yay~ Time for character number 2 of the day -what have I done to myself- Glad you cleaned up the place though

Levi: If you don't give me back my watch you lil shit XD -lifts her up over his head- You got five seconds before I start spinning and we both get dizzy.

Ahhhh yay~ Time for character number 2 of the day -what have I done to myself- Glad you cleaned up the place though
Nessa: Nuuuu Puppy! Bad Puppy! *hands back watch, sniffling* It was just a joke sheeeesh!

Levi: And who said I'm a puppy? I'm a grown ass man. What even... makes me like a puppy..? -puts her down checking for other things she probably stole-
Nessa: *holds out arms and smirks* Gunna give me a pat down Puppy? And you are a Puppy because you bark and are rough and nip but really just a big ole softy who " needs some loving." hehehehe THUS my nickname for you was born 😌*Takes a bow and his wallet with the shiny shiny chain falls out of her bra. She stares at it then at him and then runs away* GOTTA GOOOO BYYYYYYEEEEE!!!!

Whats on the menu?!!! PancakesView attachment 561211
Yummmm breakfast for dinner~
Nessa: *holds out arms and smirks* Gunna give me a pat down Puppy? And you are a Puppy because you bark and are rough and nip but really just a big ole softy who " needs some loving." hehehehe THUS my nickname for you was born 😌*Takes a bow and his wallet with the shiny shiny chain falls out of her bra. She stares at it then at him and then runs away* GOTTA GOOOO BYYYYYYEEEEE!!!!
Levi: -blinks a few times- she's gonna kill me one day. Why do I even like her -facepalms- I'M GONNA BE A SAD PUPPY IF YOU DON'T COME BACKKK YOU CAN'T STEAL FROM PEOPLE DAMNIT

Yummmm breakfast for dinner~

Levi: -blinks a few times- she's gonna kill me one day. Why do I even like her -facepalms- I'M GONNA BE A SAD PUPPY IF YOU DON'T COME BACKKK YOU CAN'T STEAL FROM PEOPLE DAMNIT
Nessa: *walks out from a fairy door behind him and hugs him around the neck, pouting* Nuuuu dun be a sad Puppy. And you like me because I'm ADORABLE duuuh! *purposefully does not say a word about if she will keep stealing or not*

Snow: 0.0... wha-...why... I....
Me: Yup, there is your sister!
Snow: 0.0...she- they..touching-outgoing... I- Huh?! You mean... is that how me and Ruben are supposed to act?!
Ruben: Well we can if you wan-*reaches out for a hand hold*
Snow: *ducks* I'm not ready for such a physical relationship!! >.<
Me: Shhhhh shhh *hides Snow away while she processes and freaks out* You'll be fiiiiine. EVERYYYYYTHING will be fine!

Nessa: *walks out from a fairy door behind him and hugs him around the neck, pouting* Nuuuu dun be a sad Puppy. And you like me because I'm ADORABLE duuuh! *purposefully does not say a word about if she will keep stealing or not*
Levi: Is that so? I'll have to take responsibility and teach you to behave then -evil smirk- I'll teach you with the only way I know how -grabs her off him and pins her to the ground- Any last words?

Levi: Is that so? I'll have to take responsibility and teach you to behave then -evil smirk- I'll teach you with the only way I know how -grabs her off him and pins her to the ground- Any last words?
Me: 😍HOT!
Snow: 😰Torture...
Nessa: 😇Sorry Puppy! *pecks his nose, all smiles and rainbows, his watch back on her wrist already*

Me: 😍HOT!
Snow: 😰Torture...
Nessa: 😇Sorry Puppy! *pecks his nose, all smiles and rainbows, his watch back on her wrist already*
Levi: What have I gotten myself into... There's just no winning with you huh? -kisses forehead- I love you anyway buttttt you'll still have to be punished -starts tickling her relentlessly-

Levi: What have I gotten myself into... There's just no winning with you huh? -kisses forehead- I love you anyway buttttt you'll still have to be punished -starts tickling her relentlessly-
Okay I love this haha. This was a great decision on our parts! Ima make my first post now because I am bored. Do you think they should already know each other in the RP like, they've been there since the beginning?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back