• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm ALSO what is something shiny Levi would miss if Nessa had taken it? Something he would come looking for her if he noticed it was gone.
Hmmmm... Probably his necklace piece. It detaches from the link fairly easy so she could probably snatch it but it means a lot to him.
thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm I don't want to move your character but for this scene can I move her just a bit it's only this scene so I can tend to Cora?

Theyung01 Theyung01 I shouldn't be helping guys with how women secretly feel but idgaf and my gender doesn't like me much as well xD but whateves. Im a bro
Go right ahead. I put Nova in the corner with her hoodie off and Cora is on the table waiting to be treated after inspection.

Hmmmm... Probably his necklace piece. It detaches from the link fairly easy so she could probably snatch it but it means a lot to him.

Go right ahead. I put Nova in the corner with her hoodie off and Cora is on the table waiting to be treated after inspection.
Hmmm maybe something that'll just annoy him, not ANGER him lol

That's all I can think of -shrugs- He doesn't care much of anything on him at all.
Gotcha gotcha. ALSO Ima let you choose if you want to catch her in the act of stealing some poor human boys phone haha so feel free to let it happen or to stop it 😅ALSO... she turned out way more passive aggressively jealous than I thought she would 0.0

Nessa: I'll steal all those girls phones if they think they can slide in Levi's DM's *pouting in a tantrum*

Gotcha gotcha. ALSO Ima let you choose if you want to catch her in the act of stealing some poor human boys phone haha so feel free to let it happen or to stop it 😅ALSO... she turned out way more passive aggressively jealous than I thought she would 0.0

Nessa: I'll steal all those girls phones if they think they can slide in Levi's DM's *pouting in a tantrum*
This is fine lol he'll find it cute and laugh about it.
Hhhmm... for different reasons.. (:
o.o you cheatin on me babe? So early in the relationship? The betrayal.

This is fine lol he'll find it cute and laugh about it.

o.o you cheatin on me babe? So early in the relationship? The betrayal.
He's a man of course they won't admit it you gotta catch him in the act lmao
WHAT? NEVER! You're my one and only.
I don't think Jennete Jennete understands what Wingman or Wingwoman is xD It has nothing to do with relationship it's just pure plutonic partnership but When it comes to Storm I gotta have her back she was here first in my life ;^;

I don't think Jennete Jennete understands what Wingman or Wingwoman is xD It has nothing to do with relationship it's just pure plutonic partnership but When it comes to Storm I gotta have her back she was here first in my life ;^;
It means you are gunna help him get girls right 0.0?? Did I understand that wrong?

WHAT? NEVER! You're my one and only.
Better not mhmm. I got my eyes on you C:<

I better not catch him in the act of anything other than LOVING ME.

JESUS talk about putting me in a box XD
I would never cheat on thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm
Better not mhmm. I got my eyes on you C:<

I better not catch him in the act of anything other than LOVING ME.

Don't worry bby, I only got eyes for you. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back