• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Nothing I was teasing haha

Telith gave Snow a please go away sad look because she upset Faith
Ohhhhh that sucks. Neither of my characters have met yours but I think Cora would get along the best with her~ Some time in the future.
And because he didn’t wanna deal with another new person after punching Cora, and pissing off ruben
Poor baby has an awful track record with others lol

Image result for love live maki nishikino fairy

This is what she would look like haha

Telith probably going to apologise for being rude next time he sees snow

Telith like a invers Marshall, instead of being cold and monotone he’s super emotional
Yeah he is XD Marshall would probably kill himself if he had that much emotion thats way too much for him to handle.
ALSO
I have been thinking of making a fairy, what do you guys think 0o0??
Would it be an NPC or a student? Cause you'd need a whole partner lol

Yeah he is XD Marshall would probably kill himself if he had that much emotion thats way too much for him to handle.

Would it be an NPC or a student? Cause you'd need a whole partner lol
Yeah XD telith is mildly inspired my Marshall ability to not show emotion, (well I mean telith is supposed to be a big scary dragon, not a big scared dragon)

Yeah XD telith is mildly inspired my Marshall ability to not show emotion, (well I mean telith is supposed to be a big scary dragon, not a big scared dragon)
Ahahahhh well Marshall is the big scary dragon. He just has a big heart underneath all that fur. Idk why I made him this stoic scary dragon god yet he is the fluffiest dragon. Like his dragon form is like a goddamn pillow or fluffy dog because he is covered in whiteish-blue fur rather than rough scales.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back