• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Omg
I always knew that you’d find love in an OOC on RPNation

I always knew!!!!
Me specifically lmao? Honestly I wouldn't even be surprised.

Me cheering xD well yeah Storm is a catch

Ahhh you always say nice things about me and it makes me blush like a tomata XD
wait whos is your official unofficial boyfriend?
Theyung01 aka bean aka the person who wants to gamble with my life

well im happy being single for now (apparently iv got enough to choose form irl)
Exactly! Don't rush I'm so proud of you. Well Iam currently in one. I jumped from gf to bf I think I made the wrong call xD

He sounds dangerous. Your cup of tea

ok :) anyway iv got a family dinner to attend do so ill be back later lads don't do anything to fun without me?

Exactly! Don't rush I'm so proud of you. Well Iam currently in one. I jumped from gf to bf I think I made the wrong call xD

He sounds dangerous. Your cup of tea
Relationships are tricky lol and you know it! I like to be kept guessing. Surprises are entertaining~
ok :) anyway iv got a family dinner to attend do so ill be back later lads don't do anything to fun without me?
I can't guarantee anything lol I mean with my characters at least you don't have to worry they entertaining themselves

But what if I let the chickens out and slimeball has to clean it D: what if Faith drags Telith in the dark woods for sexy time? WHAT THEN HUNTER? TELL.ME!
0-o well ill hopefully be back for that :) don't worry slimeball will be around next post and telith faith sexy time ill probably just be summoned form the ether for it

0-o well ill hopefully be back for that :) don't worry slimeball will be around next post and telith faith sexy time ill probably just be summoned form the ether for it
Because of this quote my dick shrunk three sizes that night and thus my balls are in my rectum. Now my voice has become mickey mouse.

thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm I love it! Awe~xD hahaba I forgot Cora was a dancer lmao always the innocent ones. I'm starting to like Cora a bit more but Cora my number one gal xD I cannot wait for when Nova is patched up hehehehe

thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm I love it! Awe~xD hahaba I forgot Cora was a dancer lmao always the innocent ones. I'm starting to like Cora a bit more but Cora my number one gal xD I cannot wait for when Nova is patched up hehehehe
Cora is sweet but corrupt where Nova pretends to be corrupt but it really freakin sweet. Nova should be patched up quick though~ She only got a few scrapes along her stomach and sides and a few splinters in her back. Nothing major C:

Cora is sweet but corrupt where Nova pretends to be corrupt but it really freakin sweet. Nova should be patched up quick though~ She only got a few scrapes along her stomach and sides and a few splinters in her back. Nothing major C:
Ah ok and then Cora just got punched in the gur right so probably some injured bones or she should feel sore. Now Woz's post makes no sense. What did he patch up he could n't have done surgery. I guess minor scrapes

Ah ok and then Cora just got punched in the gur right so probably some injured bones or she should feel sore. Now Woz's post makes no sense. What did he patch up he could n't have done surgery. I guess minor scrapes
Yeah she caught herself before she fell too far and when she fell again Nathan took the brunt of it. Cora probably has a broken rib or two, lots of bruising, maybe a few scrapes from idk lol and yeahhhh. He mostly cleaned her up I'm guessing cause she started coughing up blood and wrapped her up to hold her together

Yeah she caught herself before she fell too far and when she fell again Nathan took the brunt of it. Cora probably has a broken rib or two, lots of bruising, maybe a few scrapes from idk lol and yeahhhh. He mostly cleaned her up I'm guessing cause she started coughing up blood and wrapped her up to hold her together
Lol yee she goanna need surgery come back in two days xD jk Wisp will fix it. One of the reasons the patching up was off. My family are mostly medical people so I look at it from a realistic standpoint xD

Lol yee she goanna need surgery come back in two days xD jk Wisp will fix it. One of the reasons the patching up was off. My family are mostly medical people so I look at it from a realistic standpoint xD
I only know as much about the medical world as I've been through lol I was constantly in the hospital so that's as far as my knowledge goes but I do try to be realistic with most things. I try to have a good balance between realistic and fantastical since they're in the realm of superpowered monsters. Wisp is like a chancey and can fix anything I'm sure XD I'm sure she'll make them both good as new so their lovers can well love them lol

I only know as much about the medical world as I've been through lol I was constantly in the hospital so that's as far as my knowledge goes but I do try to be realistic with most things. I try to have a good balance between realistic and fantastical since they're in the realm of superpowered monsters. Wisp is like a chancey and can fix anything I'm sure XD I'm sure she'll make them both good as new so their lovers can well love them lol
That's exactly what I was going for. Wait till you meet their assistances babies

Apparently my body thinks 5 hours of sleep is enough even though I need to work tonight. I miss anything while I was sleeping?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back