• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I'm gonna faint QwQ I can't take sisters I hardly get along with other girls lol I'd fight them way too much. I grew up with literally only males in my life. All my cousins are boys, I have brothers, all my friends aside from a few are boys. Girls just never liked me -shrugs-
I have a little sister and she and I are the closest, but she can be cut throat. I wouldn't trade her or any of my siblings though because they're all I have. I've never had friends honestly, so my siblings are the only friends I have:3:

Shhb its okay its what you do hey I'm a girl and I personally like you. I like the way ya think your quirkiness ya kindness maybe ya just tey to please me but if this you being yourself I can vouch I like ya sis you are a natural attractive being ❤❤❤ and I can say I'd like to have your back if ever you need. :D

Lmao Lazy daze or Seven was right you are Telith or a master babe magnet xD maybe cause you're sweet and that's the best kind
This is my natural self I can assure you. I'm naturally really quirky and bubbly to hide my mountain of self-doubt lol but I enjoy it and I'm glad you do too <3 you're probably my like third female friend that I actually like. Maybe second. I'll always have your back homiee
Ay, don't you dare faint young lady. You're no good to me unconscious.
Girls are bitches right?

Holy shit cherish your harem.

That's a boys thing imo.
I'll try my best Q~Q Girls are bitches to me. I could literally breathe and they're like fck you.
Personally I find that over protective thing in boys to be really cute/attractive. It's nice to have someone care.
I have a little sister and she and I are the closest, but she can be cut throat. I wouldn't trade her or any of my siblings though because they're all I have. I've never had friends honestly, so my siblings are the only friends I have:3:
I'LL BE YOUR FRIEND DAMNIT

Ladies and gentlemen it's was a pleasure talking to you all, I'm going to sleep now it's 8 am here. I stayed up to talk with you guys. So goodnight xd

Shhb its okay its what you do hey I'm a girl and I personally like you. I like the way ya think your quirkiness ya kindness maybe ya just tey to please me but if this you being yourself I can vouch I like ya sis you are a natural attractive being ❤❤❤ and I can say I'd like to have your back if ever you need. :D

Lmao Lazy daze or Seven was right you are Telith or a master babe magnet xD maybe cause you're sweet and that's the best kind
my secret is i talk to them and just hang out like a normal person and treat them no differently, they like that alot apparently :)

This is my natural self I can assure you. I'm naturally really quirky and bubbly to hide my mountain of self-doubt lol but I enjoy it and I'm glad you do too <3 you're probably my like third female friend that I actually like. Maybe second. I'll always have your back homiee

I'll try my best Q~Q Girls are bitches to me. I could literally breathe and they're like fck you.
Personally I find that over protective thing in boys to be really cute/attractive. It's nice to have someone care.

I'LL BE YOUR FRIEND DAMNIT
Yeab overprotective in guys is cute but not when it's your brother heavy breathing over your shoulder in yoyr business asking: wyd in the most annoying voice ever

Also yay! Idc what number I am in your friend list I need friends mine ditched me apparently people have been telling me she's toxic and has been playing with my heart. Sounds accurate but again I never had friends so desperation *is a sad sack* I'm a very loyal loving friend I can assure you idk why she treats me wrong ;-;

Ladies and gentlemen it's was a pleasure talking to you all, I'm going to sleep now it's 8 am here. I stayed up to talk with you guys. So goodnight xd
Goodnight bean!

Yeab overprotective in guys is cute but not when it's your brother heavy breathing over your shoulder in yoyr business asking: wyd in the most annoying voice ever

Also yay! Idc what number I am in your friend list I need friends mine ditched me apparently people have been telling me she's toxic and has been playing with my heart. Sounds accurate but again I never had friends so desperation *is a sad sack* I'm a very loyal loving friend I can assure you idk why she treats me wrong ;-;
Idk why! You're awesome! Someone should beat her bum.

-happy dance for not being the youngest- Btw I posted and I hope y'all are prepared for the madness that is my two evil characters coming together as a unit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back