• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Like potato or bunny or bean. OMG BEANNNN. My heart that's so cute. I'm a goddamn weirdo. AND Frickkkk I'm younger?? Say it ain't so -gasp-

Jokes are awesome!
Hahaha being a 'weirdo' is a good thing. Being normal is boring.
HELL YEAH I'm 22, so bite me. I forgot how old i was xD

Ha! Yall losers I'm 23 xD
Hahaha GRANDMA!! You need a walking stick for you back old lady? :p

-bites hand- I swear every time you say bite me I lose health points

I'm the oldest of my siblings and my mom is 24 years older than me. My dad on the other hand I GOT NOOOO CLUE.
I like that, you're gonna be losing a lot of health points. 😏
Who needs a dad anyway when you have a mom.

I've got an older brother, and my mom just turned 50, my dad is 55+
I wish i had a brother.
I'm the only boy out of 3 sisters ): ( I also have a younger one)

I wish i had a brother.
Lolll that walker joke though, and I've got two brothers. The older one is kinda dumb though lol he's too gullible to be 24

I wish i had a brother.
Lol excuse you but I am happy with it xD gives me an excuse to whack people and get away with shit. Muwahahaha

can you put template on there plez?
Sure thing

Ha! Yall losers I'm 23 xD
I'm like the baby goddamn XD

I wish i had a brother.
You keep playing with me XD That's okay I like to gamble with my life. And you don't want brothers they're aggravating. I got two younger ones and they're demon spawns. One constantly roasts me for literally breathing the same oxygen as him and the other likes to destroy all my shit

You keep playing with me XD That's okay I like to gamble with my life. And you don't want brothers they're aggravating. I got two younger ones and they're demon spawns. One constantly roasts me for literally breathing the same oxygen as him and the other likes to destroy all my shit
Damn, that sucks lol my little brother and I are birds of a feather. We honestly think the same way so we're pretty close
Oh and we're babies together

Lol I have one older brothet but I have another thats my cousin he doesn't have parents here and we've been taking him in since forever so he's more like my brother. In general I consider to have 2 older ones xD and it's just difficult

Hell yeah playing with you is fun, might become a new hobby of mine.
Hahaha sounds like fun younger brothers.

Damn, that sucks lol my little brother and I are birds of a feather. We honestly think the same way so we're pretty close
Oh and we're babies together
That's the brother I need, or younger brother.

Hell yeah playing with you is fun, might become a new hobby of mine.
Hahaha sounds like fun younger brothers.

That's the brother I need, or younger brother.
I'm gonna faint QwQ I can't take sisters I hardly get along with other girls lol I'd fight them way too much. I grew up with literally only males in my life. All my cousins are boys, I have brothers, all my friends aside from a few are boys. Girls just never liked me -shrugs-

I'm gonna faint QwQ I can't take sisters I hardly get along with other girls lol I'd fight them way too much. I grew up with literally only males in my life. All my cousins are boys, I have brothers, all my friends aside from a few are boys. Girls just never liked me -shrugs-
ironically 90% of my friend are girl my god do the other guys hate me for it (think iv got some sort of harem shit idk that what they say to me)

Lol I have one older brothet but I have another thats my cousin he doesn't have parents here and we've been taking him in since forever so he's more like my brother. In general I consider to have 2 older ones xD and it's just difficult
I'm getting way too into this what was supposed to be small conversation between Nova and Cora XD I'm literally having a whole conversation with myself like a psychopath cause I got way too into character.

I'm getting way too into this what was supposed to be small conversation between Nova and Cora XD I'm literally having a whole conversation with myself like a psychopath cause I got way too into character.
Shhb its okay its what you do hey I'm a girl and I personally like you. I like the way ya think your quirkiness ya kindness maybe ya just tey to please me but if this you being yourself I can vouch I like ya sis you are a natural attractive being ❤❤❤ and I can say I'd like to have your back if ever you need. :D
ironically 90% of my friend are girl my god do the other guys hate me for it (think iv got some sort of harem shit idk that what they say to me)
Lmao Lazy daze or Seven was right you are Telith or a master babe magnet xD maybe cause you're sweet and that's the best kind

Ay, don't you dare faint young lady. You're no good to me unconscious.
Girls are bitches right?

Holy shit cherish your harem.

Nah I love them but hate them they have my back I have theirs i
Sometimes I just wish they weren't so protective
That's a boys thing imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back