• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Oohh or else? ๐Ÿค”
Well you speak 2 languages more then enough.

No jail can stop me.
I like you .w. you challenge me. It also makes me want to bite/target your character for the lols and because I enjoy having my characters bite other characters .-. it's a strange thing I enjoy for no particular reason (theres a very good reason)

I like you .w. you challenge me. It also makes me want to bite/target your character for the lols and because I enjoy having my characters bite other characters .-. it's a strange thing I enjoy for no particular reason (theres a very good reason)
I actually think that would be really interesting in Elizabeth's development because she doesn't know how to deal with emotions, so jealousy would be quite an event for her

I actually think that would be really interesting in Elizabeth's development because she doesn't know how to deal with emotions, so jealousy would be quite an event for her
I'll get Cora on the case! Actually I had Cora bite Seven and fulfill my dreams of even being near Lavi. This time it shall be Nova. I'll have go half wolf and lose control of herself again and bite him cause he smells different.

I'll get Cora on the case! Actually I had Cora bite Seven and fulfill my dreams of even being near Lavi. This time it shall be Nova. I'll have go half wolf and lose control of herself again and bite him cause he smells different.
KEEP AWAY FROM MY BOYS *pulls evan and telith closer to him* (jk i don't mind ya biting em)

I'm super open and honest with everything about myself lol I got nothing to hide C:

Shhhhh no sweetheart its okay. I'll give you head pats! Lots of head pats! It's all I have to offer aside from a cup of lovebites. I should open a shop lol
Thats good to know. I'll remember that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back